Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    great thanks atomic.

my ovulation has shifted backwards again. my doctor told me today that my ovulation is on Friday / Saturday (follicle is 22mm today)

my husband is celibate for the third day today. tomorrow it would be 4 days of abstinence, we will make our attempt. I hope so much that the 4 days of instinence don't fluctuate blue. can you give me some courage and answer quickly, are the 4 days still ok?

i am so grateful to you for everything. I know if it should be a boy again I did my best and then nature decided :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, 4 days abstain is fine. Good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Atomic

I'm so sorry to bother you again. Today I went to check whether I was ovulating. The follicle is at 29mm and the doctor says ovulation should be triggered. I was totally overwhelmed and first said no.

The uterine lining is great.

I'm sorry, I'm a little desperate and that's why I'm writing to you because you always answer so nicely. Maybe you can help me My gynecologist did nothing about me and did not explain anything to me. I'm really sad

How can this happen? Can I check this cycle off? What can I do better that the egg will jump?

My ovulation would have been left this month, will it be right next month and this sways blue?

Thanks for your patience Atomic

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you do the trigger shot?? If not, do.

I'm not sure why you are overwhelmed and saying no? It's ok to do the trigger, it doesn't hurt anything.

The egg can still ovulate on its own but it would be better to do trigger and be sure of it.

Ovulation does not alternate sides. that has been totally debunked. There is every chance you will O from the left again, or it could be the right but that doesn't mean you would have a boy.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I said no

aren't these hormones that I get injected? isn't that harmful? carcinogenic or something else? I assume that the egg did not crack because of the swaying. or I hope it has no bad causes. I'm only 32 years old. I am a somewhat scared person and always fear the worst.

can an egg with 29mm still jump naturally?

would you dare to try again? (last attempt 2.5 days ago)

So then you would do the injection in the next cycle (if it doesn't jump again)?
    Last edited by Biene2019; January 16th, 2021 at 01:29 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Millions of women do those shots. They are approved by the FDA as safe. It's just the hormone your body makes naturally. The only way those shots are harmful are those people who use the hormone for weight loss when they are being injected with them for months on end. A single trigger shot is not harmful.

No, the egg did not fail to be ovulated because you were swaying. We have had thousands of people on here swaying and they did not have that problem.

There are a few reasons why your body might hang onto an egg. The biggest one is taking ibuprofen or aspirin around ovulation. If you are taking either of these things I would not take them around ovulation next time.

While it is still possible the egg will release on its own the trigger would have guaranteed it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't use any aspirin, ibuprofen, no nutritional supplements or anything. that's why i was so surprised that the egg didn't crack. Just like my doctor, because I have a fairly regular cycle with normal periods. And as I said, the uterine mucus is also wonderfully built up. I just wonder why this can be. but you will probably not know that either :-) If you have a tip I would be grateful.

I feel very, very good and healthy that's why I don't think it's my BMI or anything else if I'm honest. The Clearblue showed 5 days high and 2 days MAX that was irritating but otherwise everything was normal.

I am glad that you say that, because I always know when you say something that you have researched and that gives me courage again, thanks Atomic !!!!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's probably just one of those things that happens. I would definitely have an attempt if you haven't already to be sure you are in with an attempt if the egg does pop soon.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again for your support Atomic they are just great.

You always say you should keep your estrogen low (with the diet) and testosterone (make yourself less fertile). But I've read that if the estrogen is too low, then testosterone takes over. But that would be counterproductive to fluctuate pink? Am I making a mistake in reasoning?

I only ask stupidly because it makes sense for me (blemished skin since dieting, failure to ovulate despite regular periods).

My question, would you do something different about the diet or continue like this and just make sure that I adhere to the quantities specified (protein, fat and carbohydrates)?

Or would you recommend something else?

Do I still have a chance to sway pink? Or am I a person with too much testosterone and can I put up with it right away? :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I seriously doubt you have high testosterone. I very much suspect the opposite problem is true, you have cut back too far and have low estrogen because of that (and in that case your testosterone is also going to be very low). That is why you are not ovulating regularly.

There are many reasons hormonally why you get blemishes. It is far more likely your skin issues are caused by other effects of the diet and nothing to do with testosterone.

The ONLY time you can have high testosterone driving estrogen down is in moderate to severe cases of PCOS. I think you have a different problem in that you weren't eating enough. (I do not know if you did not release the egg this month because of that. I doubt it because I have not ever seen this happen before, even in people dieting quite strictly.)

I want you to just do as I tell you without doing any additional research. The truth is, no one knows why swaying works. There are many theories, but we don't know which ones are true. So people end up getting worried about theories instead of just mimicking what has worked for people.

Please just continue doing diet being sure you are eating IN the limits and not beneath them. Even if you wanted to eat upper limits that would be good.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast