Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    great thanks Atomic that makes sense and i will do it.

if ovulation is triggered with the injection during the next cycle, does the rule "only one attempt" apply?

and is the chance for pink with the trigger syringe lower or does that not matter?

sorry for the many questions !!!
    Last edited by Biene2019; January 17th, 2021 at 02:50 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want best odds of pink, yes, you would have one attempt at trigger.

The trigger shot does not seem to sway at all either way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic

I think my egg still jumped, the tempos has been up for 2 days. I have no hope that a pregnancy with a follicle of 29mm has occurred. My FA doesn't know why that can be either, I just wanted to tell you :-)

May I ask you something again that has been on my mind for a long time?

I've already asked you whether it's true that there are more girls in the left ovary and more boys in the right. I don't really believe in RAMZI or in "guessing the pictures". But what do I think that RAMZI (ONLY if you really read the picture correctly) already has something true? You read in so many forums that girls have the placenta on the left and boys on the right.

What do you think about that? Have you seen things like this in your experience that there are more girls or more boys on the left?
    Do you believe more in the one attempt or this theory?

I agreed with my gynecologist that we would ovulate in the next month. And I already know that when I see that the egg is jumping on the right side I will worry so much again. (I urgently need to reduce my control freakiness :-))

Sorry for always asking you so many questions. It's just that this will be our last child and I just think so much and just want to try everything that is possible :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will not necessarily see the egg come from the right. The egg does NOT alternate sides, that has been completely debunked.

Not enough research has been done into side of ovulation and gender. I can't answer your question. What I do know is that Dr. Ramzi has never published his research for other scientists to review it, which means it is almost certainly false. Honest scientists publish their research. Dishonest ones don't. I have seen Dr. Ramzi himself guess wrongly on ultrasounds.

I believe far more in the one attempt than side of ovulation (which I do not believe at all, at least that it is in any way a guarantee).

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry i didn't mean that the egg will change sides. I only mean when the gynecologist tells me that my ovulation will be from the right side.

then would you dare to try it if ovulation is coming from the right side?

I must be brave! THANKS!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, we have seen plenty of girls conceived from right side ovulation. I would still try. I do not recommend waiting around for a particular side of ovulation.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dear Atomic

me again, sorry .......

This month my cycle will be monitored again (it didn't work last month).
    My gynecologist said what is noticeable is that I have one large dominant follicle but also many small follicles. he said there could be several male hormones involved. that would be pcos? (I have a regular cycle).

i'm so sad, can i forget my girl's dream? can you give me any advice on what i can do to increase the chances?

my ovulation is coming from the right side this month. my doctor says, wait and see ... I'm really a little desperate

should i try again or should i wait or change something about my diet first? or any other tip?

Thanks so much for your fast answer (my ovulation will be in 1-2 days (doctor says)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'm not sure exactly what they said. But it is NORMAL to have one dominant follicle and many small follicles. That is what everyone's ovaries are meant to do.

Now, obviously your doctor is knowledgeable and they are seeing something unusual there. In people with PCOS, those follicles have an unusual look to them, called "string of pearls". So I'm assuming that is what they saw.

The good news is we have great results with PCOSers. Are you already on the alternate diet (whole grains, full fat dairy only, limited sugar, and slightly more protein and fat than the standard Low Everything Diet)??

Changing your diet now is not going to do anything but we could get a jump for next month if you don't get pregnant this month.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it will be, he said something was noticeable. He said we'll look at each other again this month.

I have been on the normal LE diet so far and have also eaten a lot of white carbohydrates to maintain my weight (white pasta, rice, etc.).

What is the other diet like? Do I have to buy them separately? I only bought the LE diet?

Would you still give it a try this month or would you prefer to wait until the next?

And what do you mean by great results? I thought people with PCOS have almost only one chance of pink when they take clomiphene?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast