Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, as I think we talked about already you have the option to add in another attempt at positive OPK while still continuing on with the e4d. So you'd end up with 2 attempts in th fertile window instead of one.

yes, the insemination is an attempt.

I would give him a men's multivitamin like One a Day over 50 or Centrum Over 50 (even if he is not 50) and 500 mg arginine, 1000 mg carnitine. Plus 200 mg coq10 in ubiquinol form.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect, thank you so so much!!!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic

The first insemination will start next month.

My doctor spoke of "letrozole". Do you know that and sway pink too? or does it just fluctuate clomiphene?
    My Cycle is very normal anf good.
    would you also do the insemination if ovulation comes from the right? (sorry, Ramzi won't let me rest :-))

ah and can it still be pink if an insemination takes place without hormone therapy?

Thank you Atomic for your answer.
    Last edited by Biene2019; March 28th, 2021 at 04:09 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Letrozole sways pink.
    DH (43), DW (40)

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Letrozole sways pink at least as much as Clomid. One study showed it was possibly a bit better.

You MUST do the insemination if you have taken the medication. You can only take the medication a limited number of times and you should not throw away months on medication for no reason. Ramzi does not work. He has never put his studies out there for independent review (which is a sure sign of a charlatan) and I have seen several people send him money to guess their ultrasounds and he guessed WRONG. I would never ever skip a month on letrozole, shown in scientific studies to sway pink, for something with no proven scientific support whatsoever.

What do you mean by hormone therapy?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So my doctor thinks that if my hormones are okay (this week comes off), you will do an insemination without medication (Clomid etc ...). then my question was whether an insemination without medication could also fluctuate pink?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have reason to believe that IUI without the hormonal medication might be more blue friendly. This is likely because all the sperm is washed and deposited in one big batch closer to the egg than it normally is.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Atomic

I'll get back to you, not yet pregnant ;-)

So all hormone tests were done with me, on the 5th day of the cycle there was always a relatively large number of follicles, but the doctors said it was not a PCO because only 1 criterion was met (several follicles). The rest seems normal.

Unfortunately, things are not looking good for my husband. We have the first insemination behind us and the doctors gave us little hope because the amount of sperm and the quality are poor (0.3 million of the necessary 3-5 million).

I don't even care if it's blue or pink, the main thing is that my son has a sibling. If possible, I don't want to take any medication because the family has bad breast cancer. I am just afraid that the medication could benefit something. That means, if possible, I would like to avoid artificial insemination. (IVF, ICSI)

So I'll get in touch again. Can you give my husband some tips? He received "Proxeed" from the urologist, is that useful? Otherwise everything is fine with my husband. The testosterone was once very, very low at noon. At the 2nd measurement in the morning completely normal. What else can that be due to - the very bad semen analysis?

Thank you dear Atomic.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even if you only have one marker of PCO you can still benefit from our PCOS-type diet. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...t=swaying+PCOS

The medication likely could improve your chances of conception but if you don't feel comfortable taking it, then don't. The important thing is to see your husband's numbers improve. DO NOT take any fertility medication till his sperm counts have improved.

Proxeed is fine but he can all but certainly get the same ingredients separately for a much lower price. Most important is the arginine (500) and carnitine (1000). He can additionally take lycopene (or drink tomato juice every day without fail) and pycogenol.

Testosterone levels do rise and fall. It's not that unusual to see that happen. The bad semen analysis did not cause the low T, the low T likely caused the bad semen analysis. But the good news is, male fertility can improve over time and has ups and downs, so it is entirely possible it will improve and also that you can get pregnant without further intervention. He did get you pregnant once, so it's likely he has the capability, we just need to be sure he's doing his best to improve his fertility. No jogging/biking, no hot baths, no tight underwear, taking the supplements. Also have him "clean the pipes" every 2-4 days to be sure he's making max amounts of healthy sperm.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thanks Atomic. I received an HCG injection for insemination for the first time last month and ovulated on day 8 of this cycle. I've never had that, never, how is something like that possible? Suddenly I am worried about myself again Will I go through menopause at the age of 32? The anti-Müllerian hormone is ok, but I believe in the lower limits - said the doctor.

Ah yes, several follicles can always be seen in the ultrasound. Can't that come from the diet? i eat mean more carbohydrates than before. Not really, right?

Regarding my husband, for insemination, would it be better to abstain from insemination because of the bad semen and the small amount, or would you abstain for 2-4 days? (so my husband :-))
    Last edited by Biene2019; May 30th, 2021 at 03:20 PM.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast