Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Hey ladies! Just popping in to say there’s a whole thread on changes in AF due to swaying. Of course I can’t find it now (totally not helpful, sorry!!! ) because I’m on my phone and find it harder to search on here than on my computer. But I do remember reading the whole thread about it, and ladies talking about AF changing while swaying. Especially the time of day like it coming during the day or morning instead of at night! It was a very interesting read, you should look for it if you have a chance!

As for me, I’m starting week 5 of my sway today, and should be getting AF in the next 2-3 days. I’m interested to see how it will be!! AF at the beginning of this cycle came at the same time for me, late at night after midnight. No changes other than that it was shorter and lighter than normal, BUT it was also my first AF after having my IUD removed, that I had in for 2.5 years. So I’m sure that was only due to the IUD effects, and nothing to do with swaying. I’m so curious if this next AF will be any different! I don’t think I’ve ever actually been “excited” to get my period before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, that thread is a very good read and I posted my changes in AF there after a few months on the diet. My AF/spotting now always start in late afternoon/night which is opposite to what it was like before. And it’s definitely lighter (first 24 hours is spotting) and shorter (4 days as opposed to 5/6).

It’s funny, first you can’t wait for your AF to start when you track the changes and then once you start to TTC you want to never see it again

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytree View Post
    Hi Atomic! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my queries.
    I ovulated wit OPk on sun 17th due period Tue 2nd, brown discharge Wed evening 27th. Im delighted to hear what your saying.
    As for diet, Im not strictly counting but Im prob on the lower side or else meeting my target, My diet has fibre(bread,veg& supplements),protein(quorn)no meat bt not alot of dairy (fat free yogurt), Low fat cheese.

Once I hear there is normality to this its peace of mind to me. Thanks Atomic, this site is god sent, to have support from you and all the Ladies is beyond words xxx

Hotlikemecico thanks for that tip on that read.x
    Yes I would consider that in normal range, but I do absolutely want you to stop having fat free yogurt and low fat cheese, and start eating full fat versions of those things to be sure you don't continue to see this issue worsen.

It's my pleasure, just let me know how I can help!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    I don’t take Vitex, just fiber and folate like you. And I think I’m about to ovulate in a few days, exciting! Pink dust to us xx

Hey...just wonder any update?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Cherrytree, no update from me yet my AF started in the morning this month again after 6-7 months of a late afternoon starts, not sure what it means - I’m still doing LE diet and exercise. I also realised that my temp shift 2-3 days later is the secondary 3DPO dip due to estrogen spike. So I actually ovulate on the day of positive OPK (solid smiley) or the day before. I will try e4d in 72hr pattern this month, I’m over OPKs! What about you?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't mean anything, don't read much into it.

May I ask why you're thinking your temp shift is actually 3 DPO?? I really do not want you switching when you're having attempts without having a good inkling you are rightabout when you are ovulating. But yes do absolutely switch to e4d.

7. Thanks Thirdtimelucky01 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It doesn't mean anything, don't read much into it.

May I ask why you're thinking your temp shift is actually 3 DPO?? I really do not want you switching when you're having attempts without having a good inkling you are rightabout when you are ovulating. But yes do absolutely switch to e4d.
    This is my chart from last month - my OPK turned positive on CD14 but a big temp drop was the day before on CD13. Then another smaller drop at 3DPO CD16 when FF thinks I ovulated but I suspect I ovulated on CD13?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally agree with FF (it's the combo of the OPK and then the rise above coverline, and I think that dip on 3 DPO is just a one off, it happens) but that is far from a clear cut chart that's for sure. I would urge you to go to e4d from here on in.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that’s what I’m doing from this month onwards for sure! Is it normal to still have higher temps during AF?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Cherrytree, no update from me yet my AF started in the morning this month again after 6-7 months of a late afternoon starts, not sure what it means - I’m still doing LE diet and exercise. I also realised that my temp shift 2-3 days later is the secondary 3DPO dip due to estrogen spike. So I actually ovulate on the day of positive OPK (solid smiley) or the day before. I will try e4d in 72hr pattern this month, I’m over OPKs! What about you?

Hi...sorry to hear this,big hug.x
    My AF arrived 1st this month,wow just like you I had a heavy flow starting in the morning also after last few months starting in afternoon!
    So now with OPK I peaked last night, I chanced a test at 11.30pm and sure enough it was peak...I had tested earlier at 4.30 it ws very faint. We had a shot at it anyway and sure when I tested this morning it was very very faint again! My tempt had started to raise this morning after 2mornings of low! My friend when she tests has positive OPk for couple of days after peak, but I never do. Im cramping tonight so if I hadnt been using OPk Id think I was ovulating today!! Its a balancing act! I hear what your saying re been over OPks , this month Ive been testing 3times a day It becomes draining when you waiting for a peak or some sign ovulation is to happen.
    Please keep the faith ,we will have our time xxxx

12. Thanks Thirdtimelucky01 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that’s what I’m doing from this month onwards for sure! Is it normal to still have higher temps during AF?

It's not unusual (many people don't bother temping during period since it's misleading) but take a pregnancy test anyway just to be sure. You can have what seems to be a perfectly normal period and end up with a baby 9 months later. I know this sounds like something rare, but it's quite common and actually happened to me personally.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast