Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Had 2nd attempt and period starting early again!

Hi all, has anyone see a change in their period when they began their girl attempt? This is our 2nd month trying and both times ive started to have slight brown discharge 5days before my period due. Which never happens. Last month it was a short luteal phase 9days and it began and this month i got to day 12days when it started. Im so disheartened. Quiet upset tonight. Is it that my luteal phase too short for implantation? Is there a way i could help it become longer? Sorry nw TMI but with my 2boys it was rear entry that I conceived with. These 2attempt ws missionary. My cervix is pointing towards my back, so does that make it harder to conceive? Atomic we took your advice and eliminated shallow release this attempt,so atleast we can tick off that box.x
    Any help appreciated ladies,I really would love to hear your advice.xxxx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coincidentally I just got my period today (unexpectedly at 9dpo!) and was just looking up causes of a short luteal phase a minute ago. Top of the list was eating disorders/anorexia, so it could be that the LE diet is reducing fertility a bit too much and causing the short LP?
    Breastfeeding can shorten it too, it also reduces progesterone.
    So we might need to increase calories/nutrition a bit, but I'll be interested to see what atomic says! x
    swaying for a girl

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My period changed too!!! I now have pink spotting before full on red flow for about a day which never ever happened to me before!!! My LP was also shorter (about 10 days) after 3-4 months on a diet plus exercise but then I had a miscarriage and it went back to 12! Not sure what drives it anymore, I just try to not overdo the diet or exercise too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that i agree it all effects it,its to find a balance.

So sorry to hear of miscarraige, so hard,xx.

Oh ladies glad Im not alone on this, but what a shame. Yes Im itll be interesting what Atomic says. Im on the diet 5months now, im not too strick, but i am only eat 3meals no snackn and went vegetarian. Very true I might not be having enough of something. My excercise gone last month due to hubby working. This was the 1st month I got Peak on my OPK since ive been testing 8months ago, I ws so so sure this ws the month. I usually get 2dark lines but this month so dark. Howre yer diets?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also had light spotting before my AF started, after 2 months on the diet it would start in the afternoon the day before it was due which was different to my usual cycle of waking up with my period. Ive never had it start in the afternoon or night and be light, always woke up with it full blow. I think my LP was on the short side even before swaying, usually about 9 days. I conceived my last son with a 9 day average, this time it was between 9-11 for the past 6 months and I just got a bfp! So even though everyone is different, it's so possible to still get pregnant. I know Atomic will have some light to shed on this subject! I also have a retroverted uterus and my cervix always hides away facing my back. I conceived the 3 of my boys with doggy as position for one or more of my attempts then but this time it worked just 1 attempt with woman on top! Anything is possible but Atomic will tell u what U need to do that's going to be best for Ur situation, this was just my experience ☺️

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not super strict but that’s the best I can do. I have 3 meals with 14-16 hour fast between dinner and breakfast, no snacking, limited meat (Atomic said it’s allowed within limits), daily coffee (never had any with my boys or before them) and alcohol 2-3 times a week, almost no sugary foods or drinks. My breakfast is just a toast with coffee (normally it would be a large meal). Plus cardio 5-6 times a week for an hour (never did before ever). So very different to what I did previously.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Had 2nd attempt and period starting early again!

Quote Originally Posted by Tei View Post
    I also had light spotting before my AF started, after 2 months on the diet it would start in the afternoon the day before it was due which was different to my usual cycle of waking up with my period. Ive never had it start in the afternoon or night and be light, always woke up with it full blow. I think my LP was on the short side even before swaying, usually about 9 days. I conceived my last son with a 9 day average, this time it was between 9-11 for the past 6 months and I just got a bfp! So even though everyone is different, it's so possible to still get pregnant. I know Atomic will have some light to shed on this subject! I also have a retroverted uterus and my cervix always hides away facing my back. I conceived the 3 of my boys with doggy as position for one or more of my attempts then but this time it worked just 1 attempt with woman on top! Anything is possible but Atomic will tell u what U need to do that's going to be best for Ur situation, this was just my experience
    Congratulations Tei, how exciting! So you just had one attempt at positive OPK this time? Did you use digital Clearblue or cheapie LH strips to determine when to do your attempt? I just did 4 months of one attempt at positive OPK(solid smiley face) on clearblue digital but it didn’t work

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tei View Post
    I also had light spotting before my AF started, after 2 months on the diet it would start in the afternoon the day before it was due which was different to my usual cycle of waking up with my period. Ive never had it start in the afternoon or night and be light, always woke up with it full blow. I think my LP was on the short side even before swaying, usually about 9 days. I conceived my last son with a 9 day average, this time it was between 9-11 for the past 6 months and I just got a bfp! So even though everyone is different, it's so possible to still get pregnant. I know Atomic will have some light to shed on this subject! I also have a retroverted uterus and my cervix always hides away facing my back. I conceived the 3 of my boys with doggy as position for one or more of my attempts then but this time it worked just 1 attempt with woman on top! Anything is possible but Atomic will tell u what U need to do that's going to be best for Ur situation, this was just my experience ☺️
    Well isnt that fantastic news...Congrats Tei! Lovely to hear with short LP one can still conceive,it gives greart hope. Oh the excitement of that BFP! I can relate to what youve written ....no harm to change it up for next attempt

Thirdtimelucky01 your sway looks great, ull always know youve done your best.x

Did ye use Vitex? Does this help regulate? Ive only taken fibre and folic. Xxxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don’t take Vitex, just fiber and folate like you. And I think I’m about to ovulate in a few days, exciting! Pink dust to us xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you...keep us updated...fingers crossed for you...very exciting!xx

12. Thanks Thirdtimelucky01 thanked for this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast