Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does the LE diet have an effect on implantation??

Hiya,
    I’ve just been thinking, does the LE diet, exercise etc have any impact on the gender of the embryo that implants, or are sway techniques for the actual sperm-meets-the-egg conception?

I wondered if you could technically conceived boy but it wouldn’t implant due to swaying tactics and therefor no pregnancy that month. Not that we’d be many of the wiser but I was just curious!

I was a bit concerned as I get so flipping hungry after ovulation and all through my LP and have noticed I definitely have bigger portions then And hope it’s not messing up my sway!!!

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know for sure (there is very little research being done) but given that we have the exact same amount of time to conception as the average person TTC, I doubt it. I believe our tactics work primarily on the sperm meeting egg. That having been said at least one study seemed to indicate that XY may develop better in a higher glucose environment, and XX in a lower glucose one - but we don't even know for sure that our diets have any effect on the amount of glucose in our reproductive tract!

It is 100% normal to have an increased appetite in the LP. Everyone experiences that. It's the progesterone, and it can also make you splurge on spending money too, which once you know to be on the lookout for it, many of us (myself included) have found that to be an actual thing we do! It's so odd! But since this is something many, if not all of us experience it's not likely to affect a sway negatively.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ