Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Chocolate ice cream?

I once heard, dark chocolate and chocolate ice cream can help sway pink? Almost like the berries. Is that true? Having a small portion every day, would that ruin the sway? Also which berries are favorable? I’ve just gotten into eating blackberries raspberries and some strawberries. Can’t do cranberries, only juice but that has load of sugar in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swear, just when I think I have heard everything. Someone out there delights in making these things up I think because they just don't particularly care if you guys actually get your desired gender or not.

NO, neither ice cream nor berries sway pink, and especially not dark chocolate ice cream. Ice cream has scads of nutrients, we avoid dark chocolate due to the nutrients in it (milk and white are ok) and I'm going to put you on our alternate diet anyway which means you'll be strictly limiting sugar. Most people can have small amounts of ice cream as a part of an overall sway diet but anyone on the alternate diet should keep it very minimal unless having artificially sweetened ice cream.

Berries also do not sway. Individual foods don't sway, it makes no sense that they do (and people didn't even EAT many berries, especially cranberries, till the past 100 years or so, so there is no way human beings could have evolved a need to eat berries to have girls!) Everyone can have berries as a part of a sway diet, but eating them doesn't make you more likely to have a girl. You are more than welcome to eat as many berries as you want within the limits of the LE Diet, but you don't NEED to have them and they won't do any heavy lifting for your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have no idea all the things I’ve seen and heard online for the sway- thanks to google, nothing but confusing info- that’s why I am here )) thank you!!!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The advent of social media has really exacerbated the spread of misinformation. People just basically make stuff up and it gets spread all over everyplace. I'm glad I was able to clear it up though!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Nemcemger76 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The advent of social media has really exacerbated the spread of misinformation. People just basically make stuff up and it gets spread all over everyplace. I'm glad I was able to clear it up though!
    Yes, as always! Especially couple of sites mention berries+ cranberries, that’s why i believed it!! thanks again

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post