Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

LE Diet advice for low BMI / underweight

Hi there,

TTC, been on diet for a couple of months now, vegetarian since March.
    I was thin to begin with but have lost weight too quick and I am now underweight with a BMI of 16 which of course I feel is affecting my fertility.
    Have had attempts last 2 cycles with no luck, one month I definitely didn’t ovulate as my cycle was only 19 days. Before I started this my cycles were 33 days, cycle and weight have changed drastically since starting this diet and it’s only been a few months.
    I am sitting on about 1600 calories and 50-60 grams of fat and protein a day.
    Can you please give me some advice moving forward? I’d like to put on more weight but I don’t want it to hurt my sway, is this possible?
    I’d also like to add more calories without fat or protein but unsure how?
    I have added in eggs and full fat dairy which I had never eaten prior to this.
    I don’t do a lot of exercise but I am very active.
    Will also try e4d this month also.

Anyone else in my position and conceived with low BMI or after upping diet limits to gain weight?

EDITING TO ADD- prior to this I would eat at least 2000-3000 calories a day & easy 100 grams protein and fat. A lot of meat. Never really dieted or watched what I ate but remained reasonably thin so this has been a big change.

Thanks any advice appreciated xx
    Last edited by YesIcan2020; June 5th, 2020 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Adding more info

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eat more. That is WAY underweight and I want you to gain enough to get at least back to 18.5.

I would up calories to 1800-2000, and protein and fat by 5 g each (to enable you to get more calories in)

keep going with eggs and full fat dairy, and I'd have you add in 2 servings of salmon or red meat weekly.

Yes, we've had many people go too hard on diet and need to regain weight. It hasn't been predictive of whose sways worked and whose didn't as long as they didn't completely let go and start doing a full on blue sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok will do. I find it so annoying, I want to do this great sway and follow the limits but it’s like I drop 5kg by just looking at a diet
    So red meat not chicken?

Can you also advise, I’m eating ALOT of pasta and bread, is this ok to have so many carbs if it’s within my limits? Yesterday was 4 pieces of bread and pizza. Should I be trying to eat other things instead of so much pasta or bread?

Also if we don’t fall pregnant in the next month or so I may look at a plan, which do you suggest?

Thanks again

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Salmon or red meat. No chicken. Salmon and red meat has different sets of nutrients in it that are more beneficial to the sway. If you don't happen to eat those, I would do pork or dark meat chicken but I prefer salmon or red meat.

Pasta and bread are fine especially when you're low in weight. 4 pieces of bread and pizza, hey, I eat that just as my normal diet LOL it's totally fine and not too much carbs if you're in the limits.

Getting a personalized plan is what is best since it comes with the coaching (the premade plans do not come with coaching). Beyond that, the only differences is the amount of "stuff" you get - the bundle has the 21 day diet, and then the complete plan has the timing and OPK books as well. Totally up to which option you prefer!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Salmon or red meat. No chicken. Salmon and red meat has different sets of nutrients in it that are more beneficial to the sway. If you don't happen to eat those, I would do pork or dark meat chicken but I prefer salmon or red meat.

Pasta and bread are fine especially when you're low in weight. 4 pieces of bread and pizza, hey, I eat that just as my normal diet LOL it's totally fine and not too much carbs if you're in the limits.

Getting a personalized plan is what is best since it comes with the coaching (the premade plans do not come with coaching). Beyond that, the only differences is the amount of "stuff" you get - the bundle has the 21 day diet, and then the complete plan has the timing and OPK books as well. Totally up to which option you prefer!
    Ok will do thanks. Just so I understand, why do you suggest red meat when that’s usually a no no for the girl diet?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The reason most people don't eat red meat on the LE Diet is because it is forbidden on other sway diets. The reason ~I~ have you guys stay away from red meat is because like all meat, it's very high in protein but relatively low in calories, so when you eat it you immediately go over on protein but have eaten very few carbs, and then it makes it tough to stick in the limits for the day, plus I don't like alienating people who want to still combine the other sway diets with LE Diet.

But when you are losing too much weight you need access to some of those nutrients you may be lacking. Salmon is my preference butnot everyone likes it. I allow you to have red meat instead if you don't like salmon. But that is IN ADDITION to LE Diet and is only once a week.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for explaining
    I had red meat for dinner last night. I guess what I’m mentally struggling with is I want to stick to the LE diet and have a great sway however for someone like me who looses weight too quickly it’s hard and now I feel I’m going to have to put weight on to ovulate again which is swaying boy and then I feel everything I have done for the last few months is a waste. I didn’t ovulate again this month

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you not ovulate or is it that you haven't ovulated yet? (you likely didn't in the 19 day cycle)

From here on in I want you to err on the side of eating more, holding steady on weight, and not losing any more. We may have to have you gain, but we don't know for sure yet.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn’t ovulate for April, possibly ovulation in may but had only one attempt so missed it and the day 21 test showed no ovulation even tho I had a high and peak reading on day 14?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if the test says you didn't ovulate then you didn't. But when did your period come in relation to the positive OPK?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast