Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I went to the doctor today .. help !

Hello dear!
    I went to the OB/GYN to make sure that everything is OK. She found out that I have PCOS
    She prescribed Metformin 500 mg and asked me to take it half an hour after lunch. She also prescribed Innovary!

Atomic, I need your advice, my dear!

Does PCOS affect conceiving? Does it sway? Does Metformin and Innovary affect my sway? I always hear that Metformin has bad side effects, how can I avoid them? if I take it after lunch, is it ok to take fiber with this meal?

I drink cinnamon, should I stop?

The doctor said that If I don't get pregnant this cycle, she will give me something like Clomid but she didn't say its name. It might be femara!
    I am 39 years old. 49 kg and 153 cm
    thank you
    Last edited by tuba; June 13th, 2020 at 08:47 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need a link to the "innovary" as I am unfamiliar with that and it is not coming up in a search.

PCOS is no big deal. Many people have it. IT can affect fertility but if you're having a regular cycle and with your low BMI you shouldnot have any trouble conceiving due to PCOS.

Metformin will help, but I want to be sure you are on our alternate diet (I think I already have suggested this to you, correct?) as that is best for those with PCOS. Metformin really is quite safe and that is a low dose anyway.

Skip fiber with Metformin.

I found where we discussed cinnamon before, and I would have you just skip the cinnamon since the Metformin is going to do the same thing, only better.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 13th, 2020 at 02:03 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I need a link to the "innovary" as I am unfamiliar with that and it is not coming up in a search.

PCOS is no big deal. Many people have it. IT can affect fertility but if you're having a regular cycle and with your low BMI you shouldnot have any trouble conceiving due to PCOS.

Metformin will help, but I want to be sure you are on our alternate diet (I think I already have suggested this to you, correct?) as that is best for those with PCOS. Metformin really is quite safe and that is a low dose anyway.

I found where we discussed cinnamon before, and I would have you just skip the cinnamon since the Metformin is going to do the same thing, only better.

Hello Atomic
    The doctor misspelled the name of the medication. It is "Inovari"
    Here is some little information about it
    Pharmaclouds

so I don't take fiber at all?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No fiber.

That supplement is the myoinositol. I am somewhat surprised she is prescribing both of them together (metformin and myoinositol do very similar things) but I am fine with you giving it a whirl, just be very cautious because I think you may lose weight very quickly taking both of them.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No fiber.

That supplement is the myoinositol. I am somewhat surprised she is prescribing both of them together (metformin and myoinositol do very similar things) but I am fine with you giving it a whirl, just be very cautious because I think you may lose weight very quickly taking both of them.
    Two are too much for me if they both do the same thing. Which one is better?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Metformin is much more effective, although myoinositol has gotten good results for pink.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Metformin is much more effective, although myoinositol has gotten good results for pink.

Do they have the same function, lowering blood sugar?
    Do they have the same side effects ? I took Metformin yesterday and it was horrible
    I am thinking of switching to myoinositol if it improves the egg and sways more.

If I take it, should I take fiber and cinnamon?
    Last edited by tuba; June 15th, 2020 at 02:06 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here are the ingredients that Inovari contains. Is it still OK? For swaying!
    D46741CF-89E3-42BA-B843-30BC2DE1021A.jpeg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, they have much the same effects but Metformin is by far more effective. The myoinositol takes much longer to work and acts over time in different ways than the Metformin does. The Metformin would also improve the egg because the way they work is by making your body better able to handle carbs so your blood sugar is not so high.

Given your weight I would not use cinnamon. I would probably skip fiber too so it doesn't contribute to any upset stomach from the MEtformin.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I looked at the ingredients before. I know it has some stuff that sways blue in it but my research indicated it was mostly myoinositol with very low levels of the other ingredients. I would prefer if you used just myoinositol if you can find it but the Inovari has pretty low doses of the other stuff so I believe it's ok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast