Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Successful accidental Sway details!!!

OMG ladies, I have been creeping on this site for at least 7 years but this is my first post!

I have two DSÂ’ 2008 and 2013... with our first we kept the gender a surprise, I wanted a girl but was in love as soon as he was born. With the second I wanted to know right away because now I really wanted a girl. I read everything I could about nub theory so when we got our 15 week ultrasound I just cried right away before the doctor could say anything. I cried for a little over a week and had major depression after he was born, so much so that I couldnÂ’t even pick a name until he was nearly three months. The name thing is a whole other story in itself.

So I had decided I was done there and I couldnÂ’t handle trying again and being disappointed. My DH has lots of siblings and the all have lots of girls and I just knew IÂ’d be the one who got left out So no more kids I was happy with my boys and I spoil my nieces! Done and done..... Then in late Dec of 2019 we decided to buy tickets to NZ where husbands family is from to visit in mid March. We live on the West Coast of the US and our boys have never been.

I started running a trail 3-4 times a week, and doing some sort of stairs at least 2 times a week. We were going to see lots of his old friends and maybe some ex girlfriendÂ’s that still hang out in the same friend circle so I was going to look really good. I never ate breakfast I dropped the kids off at school and went straight to the trail and then afterwards I would have unsweetened Greek yogurt and fruit. I gave up sugar completely in late January early February and upÂ’d the distance and intensity of my run. Early February I gave up gluten. Lots of salad with little to no dressing. Grilled chicken breast and very little red meat.

My DH always wears boxer briefs and has a job not unlike riding a motorcycle daily. By early March Corona was very much on the radar and it was looking like our trip was going to be cancelled but I didnÂ’t give up the diet until I was sure we werenÂ’t going. And then it was cancelled so we were all sad. I must have gotten pregnant that very next week by accident and I realized it by late March early April. I was not happy... I was very anxious, I gave up my diet but I was too sick to eat anyway. So I came back here and spent a lot of time reading in the gender disappointment forum and then also obsessing over nub theory again and swaying which I felt like I might have done unintentionally fingers crossed.

I didn’t make and appointment to see the doctor until about 3 weeks ago because I wanted to put it off until I couldn’t anymore. I had dreams of loosing my baby in a crowd, digging for a baby in a never ending hole... I was a mess. I’m over 35 so my doctor sent away for the NIPT test which he said also scanned for gender. I absolutely wanted to know as soon as possible in order to manage my depression. This pregnancy had felt different but I didn’t want to get my hopes up. Luckily with lock down I stayed inside and hid it from everyone even close friends and family. We decided to not to tell anyone until we knew the sex. I just couldn’t bare the questions “what do you want?” “ are you going to be sad if it’s not a girl?”....you get the point.

So yesterday we called the doctors office and asked to talk to the nurse. She teased me a little about what I wanted it to be and I burst into uncontrollable sobbing tears she kept asking what I wanted and I just couldn’t even say what I wanted because I just didn’t want to set myself up for the heartbreak. But then she said “I think your gonna be happy because I know this is what you want... A Girl” I cried even harder.

IÂ’m crying now writing this. I know there is a small chance itÂ’s wrong but wow the relief feels good. Last night was the first night IÂ’ve had a real restful sleep. Anyway thatÂ’s my story, thank you to this community, IÂ’m very grateful for the support no matter which way more story went.

Good luck ladies!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats KMomma!! You should definitely do an Add your sway if you would like - the accidental sways tell us more about what really works than the ones where people are planning everything out!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Huge congrats KMomma!! You should definitely do an Add your sway if you would like - the accidental sways tell us more about what really works than the ones where people are planning everything out!
    I can definitely add my sway, and go into more detail about diet specifics and habits... is that a different forum?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg i am so happy for you!! You have what you dreamed of, thats amazing! Congratulations

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post