Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying again after failed sway in 2017!

I believe our failed sway was due to lack of changes. I only did the LE diet for a very short period of time.

I am 26 and DH is 28

We currently have 4 sons (10,6,4,2)

I've gone over this with my husband and he is very iffy about the idea, but still willing to try. He knows so badly how much I long for a daughter but he thinks if we try it will be another BOY!

This is what we're doing currently. Not sure if we should change anything. i figured some of this is probably not that important, but i am trying to do things as different as possible from when my boys were conceived.

DW
    -LE diet (I am at my highest weight ever, 5ft 2in 135lbs normally 118lbs, I have room to lose weight)
    -Skip breakfast, NO SNACKING (my biggest problem)
    -less salt intake (since i'm a salt lover)
    -new addiction to coke zero (never drank any type of "diet drinks")
    -cardio every day, usually running a mile (I have always been a couch potato!)
    -currently on BC pill (plan to stop month before trying)
    -added calcium, Mag, Fiber sups (never took any type of sups before)
    -Wasn't a drinker before but thinking about adding some wine into my day (does it matter which kind?)

DH
    eats way less red meat than before, if any at all
    eats salad for lunch every day
    changed to tight boxer briefs
    trying to get cardio in (not sure if this matters?)
    He works a sit down job.
    needing advice for things he can do that can be beneficial to the sway

OTHER
    Plan on 1 attempt
    thinking about Rephresh or using a lube (never used before)
    plan on hot showers before attempt
    wear Rose quarts bracelet all the time
    himalayan salt lamp
    lavender diffused at night
    and to put my mind at a little more ease, the chinese gender predictor was correct for all my boys, so I plan to try when it says GIRL lol
    what makes me feel worried about the sway is the fact that I only have a right ovary (i know this theory has ben "debunked" but a little part of me feels like i can never have a daughter because i dont have a left ovary)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's getting kind of late here - I'm going to try to keep this open to answer later on, but if I accidentally close can you please give me a bump?? Thank you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic! Will do

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's getting kind of late here - I'm going to try to keep this open to answer later on, but if I accidentally close can you please give me a bump?? Thank you!
    Bumping

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you SO MUCH for your patience!!

Since you have 4 boys my inclination is for you to do the alternate diet here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html It's a bit harder to stick with but I do think you will get better results with it. (Just skip the info about PCOS and scroll down to the alternate diets)

Salt has really not seemed to sway and most of us gave it up (and our results are higher than ever) but if you feel you can do it without getting too "control freakish" (since being a control freak does tend to sway blue) by all means have at it.

How long are you doing cardio?? Try to get 60 minutes even if you can't do it every day. the number of minutes (even if walking, walking is fine) seems more important so even 4 days a week at 60 minutes will help more than, say, 20 minutes 7 days a week

coming off BCP will help your sway

Cal mag are at your discretion. I believe they sway blue and got 2 boys with them, then gave them up to have my girl, but I understand it's hard to walk away from them without trying. I am MUCH happier to see you guys do cal mag supps (without added Vitamin D) than ingesting tons of dairy foods (loaded with fat, protein, calories) so if you must do the mineral stuff, just take the supps without eating gobs of dairy.

Whatever kind of alcohol u like, they have all worked

cardio for DH, especially jogging and biking, have been shown in studies to sway strongly pink. One of the few things actually proven by science!

Would he be willing to take olive leaf extract or drink soy milk?? Does he smoke?

The Chinese Gender Calendar is junk but at 26 you have the time to play around with it if you want to.

RepHresh doesn't work, but fine to give it a whirl as long as you drop it before adding attempts. One attempt has been quite effective so we want to ditch everything that doesn't work and cuts odds of conception first before giving up the one attempt.

Rose quartz, lavender, salt lamps don't work but don't hurt anything

We have had many people on here who got girls from their right ovary (both naturally and via IVF rounds...trust me, if side of ovulation made a particular gender, we would know that thanks to IVF by now). I promise you can get girls without a left ovary!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried reading into the alternate diet but I am having trouble understanding it. Is this a no/low sugar diet? 50-60 grams protein, 30 grams fat, 1200 cals?
    what kind of foods do i avoid. also should i stick with white bread or wheat, regular pita bread? is yoplait light okay? or I'm needing whole dairy? Soy milk?

I will up my cardio. I'm at 20 min a day running, I will add a walk in the evenings.

DH used to run with me, I will have to get him to start running with me again.

for the OLE do we need liquid form/or capsule? how many mg and how often?

i can drop the cal/mag. Should i take any supps?

DH drinks a lot of water. He does enjoy smoothies which i usually use whole milk, so I think I can use soy milk in the smoothie instead. Would this be okay?

DH Does not smoke.

thanks so much for your response, sorry for all the questions. I was really consumed into the LE diet, that I am just a little confused on changing to alternate. lol
    Last edited by MOMMYto4BOYS; June 30th, 2020 at 11:31 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, I replied to this but it didn't post for some reason! Thanks for bump

I'll give you the nutshell version:

1500-1800 calories for most people
    50-60 g protein
    50-60 g fat

You do not count protein and fat in fruit and veg, and you count NOTHING in low carb veg, they are free and unlimited.

Whole grains ONLY. No white refined grains (though I do allow white pasta if you really can't stand the whole grain, and some people use white rice in moderation if they don't tolerate the brown stuff)

You need to use full fat dairy ONLY. No Yoplait light or other skim dairy products.

Soy foods I prefer you guys stick with 2-3 servings a week as we are not sure how they sway. Hubby can have soy milk 12-48 oz. daily.

OLE - whichever kind he'll take. If you use liquid have him follow dosing guideline on the bottle. If dry leaf, 500-1000 mg daily till BFP and then gradually wean off.

WE are using fiber and folate or folic acid only for DW.

Yes that's fine for DH to continue drinking water and having a smoothie, if you can get the soy in there, great.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply. I think I can figure it out now just curious if we should be watching our carbs and sugar?

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you stick in the limits on protein, fat, and calories, and then do whole grains vs. white, avoid skim dairy, and don't eat any ADDED sugar you do not need to worry about carbs or sugars in foods. That stuff takes care of itself on the alt. diet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast