Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any athletes/avid runners with high caloric intake swaying pink??

Hi atomic! I apologize for starting another thread as I have already started two in the past, but I was hoping to get some feedback from people in a similar situation. I started my attempt at gender swaying about 10-11 weeks ago...I have always been an avid runner so I’ve always had a high calorie intake. I was averaging 2500-2800 calories a day with a BMI slightly over 21 for years. When I started gender swaying I was working to cut down on calories. I managed to cut calories for the first 2-3 weeks but found it extremely difficult to keep up with my running so i increased my calories back up to the original amount (as a side note I have been tracking calories for over a decade so I know I am pretty accurate with my calorie count).

Although I have lost about 2-3 pounds, I am still about 117 pounds at 5’3”, which I believe makes my BMI slightly under 21. My question is, so for the past 10-11 weeks that I have been gender swaying I have only had 2 weeks where I averaged 2000 daily calories and the other 9 weeks averaged 2500+ calories per day. The whole time I maintained a BMI around 21. My husband and I did the BD last week but I’m worried that although I have maintained around the 21 BMI that you suggested atomic, I have had significantly more calories than most of the women here on the girl sways. Is there any research whatsoever on the high calorie high exercise category?

Thank you once again atomic for all that you do, it means a lot that you care enough to help us women with our gender swaying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want you to keep running and add calories to compensate. WE have had good results with people doing that. Some people by virtue of exercise, height, breastfeeding, or overall metabolism have to exceed the macros and that is fine.

Just be sure you keep protein and fat in the alloted amount (tho if you need to increase the macro by 5 g up to 65g for both pro and fat that is fine since you may need to in order to get enough calories)

(I am only seeing 2 of the 3 threads!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And it's my pleasure, BTW!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ