Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC TWIN GIRLS: SUPPLEMENTS

Ok so i started my LE diet mid May. After researching a lot I have seen a lot of failed pink sways with calcium and magnesium so I stopped taking those. So I am just taking folate, licorice root and ceylon cinnamon.
    Now I have been researching gender swaying with twins and im wondering if the supplements they use are girl friendly or if its boy sway. I would really love twin girls but I do not want to switch my supplements if they are not girl friendly.

bitter leaf, okra, cassava, folate and licorice root

I'm not actively trying until November but im assuming I would start all this a month before or should i start it all now?
    Oooor should I just do it the first day of my period in the cycle I want to ttc?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    fine to leave out cal-mag, I got my girl without that after getting my 3rd and 4th boy while taking it.

Do not take licorice root. It is harmful for your unborn baby and should never be taken by any woman while trying to conceive or pregnant. We have never recommended it on here and never will. You should not even eat licorice candy or drink licorice tea when pregnant.

How much cinnamon are you taking and what is your weight?? Do you have moderate to severe PCOS?? Cinnamon is not right for everyone.

I do not recommend bitter leaf or okra. I haven't seen enough people take it to know if it is safe and how it sways.

Folate is fine up to 2000 mcg. Some even take up to 4000 mcg though I don't recommend this without medical cause. Take it all thru the entire first trimester of pregnancy and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to the amount in your prenatal. Don't continue the higher dose folate all through your pregnancy, don't suddenly drop it, and don't suddenly switch from folate to folic acid.

Cassava is at your discretion though I have seen a lot of people take it and no one got twins. The only way I believe actually works to increase chances of twinning is Clomid or Femara (or injectibles but most would not be able to use those). None of the over the counter twin herbs really seem to work reliably.

If you do decide to take these things, I would start them 6 weeks beforehand (so right after ovulation, then take for 2 weeks, one full month, then you'll try the ovulation of that month)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've changed my plan around a bit because my DH doesn't want twins (all of a sudden). So ..in my LE diet i have lots of Diet Coke or Pepsi, chugging a black coffee every morning-chugging because it's gross-and 2 glasses of white wine a night. I'm wondering about vitex or myoinositol (I do not have irregular cycles nor do I have PCO -im 160lbs and 5 foot- but I have seen a few women take it from AF-O the cycle they want to try that have similar stories to me and they have gotten a girl). I plan to take folate, DH will be starting cranberry. Starting October 1st we will be continuing those supplements as well as starting licorice root (although you're saying it is not great again ive seen a lot of successes when only taken from AF - O of the cycle you want to try). I am also planning to use my workout bike for at least 60 min a day.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Or is it better for DH to take olive leaf extract instead of the LR?