Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Second Girl after two boys and one successful girl away.

Hello,

I'm back!!! My sweet successful little girl sway will be 4 months on the 13th. I just started the mini pill in hopes of getting my cycle back. I am exclusively breastfeeding and I think that's why it hasn't returned. I'm hoping to be on the mini pill for one month and conceive the following month. I was loosly starting the LE diet but we went on vacation for 9 days and I totally was off it 🤦*♀️. Home now and back at it. I'm also starting to use my excersise bike again. Hubby isn't doing anything to help this time around. He did eat less red meat and took OLE for me with trying last time. Any tips on trying to concieve while nursing? I got my girl by just cutting out red meat going long periods of fasting, adding coffee with almond milk and aspartame sweetener, eating less meat in general and more pasta meals, drinking lots of diet soda, excercising doing high fit and Barre classes along with my spin bike. I lost weight. I had a small water feature going in the kitchen along with my salt lamp, I used lavender body wash and lavender lotion, I was taking baby aspirin but not sure I can take it while on the mini pill (need to ask my Dr.) I had to take it before while trying to concieve and during my pregnancy due to a clotting disorder.

This time I'm just using the excersise bike as gyms are closed and I have an infant, I'm drinking coffee with just aspartame sweetener no almond milk, I'm drinking crystal lights this time instead of diet sodas, I usually skip breakfast or just don't eat until 11:30/12ish. I'm using lavender soap and I use lavender oil with my lotion. I'm starting my small water feature again in my kitchen and also starting to use the salt lamp next to my bed. I use my blow-dryer a lot aswell.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When breastfeeding and only 4 months postpartum it is pretty unusual for your cycle to have come back. I would consider the BCP only for contraception, not for bringing your cycle back sooner - it may have the opposite effect.

I would recommend you have 1800-2000 calories (or even more) 50-60 g protein and fat (not counting the protein and fat in fruit and veg, and NOTHING in lower carb veg, they are free and unlimited.)

Please do not take baby aspirin while breastfeeding any baby, but especially such a small one. Drop it totally till your baby is older. It hasn't worked anyway and has caused a lot of side effects and increased risks, and it does come through your milk. I understand you need to take it when pregnant but I'd hold off for now since your cycle isn't back yet anyway.

EVerything else is looking good!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again! So my baby girl will be 7 months on the 13th and my cycle is still yet to return. I have started introducing baby foods but some days she still eats very little baby food. Last night was her first night in the bassinet and before this we were co-sleeping using the doc a tot. She did really well on her own but woke up super early in the morning to nurse and cuddle. Any tips on ways to help encourage my cycle to return? I did get pregnant with my second son when my first son was 10 months and never even had a cycle. So really hoping it comes back soon!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug1 View Post
    Hi again! So my baby girl will be 7 months on the 13th and my cycle is still yet to return. I have started introducing baby foods but some days she still eats very little baby food. Last night was her first night in the bassinet and before this we were co-sleeping using the doc a tot. She did really well on her own but woke up super early in the morning to nurse and cuddle. Any tips on ways to help encourage my cycle to return? I did get pregnant with my second son when my first son was 10 months and never even had a cycle. So really hoping it comes back soon!
    I just want to jump in to say best of luck! I’ve just swayed for my 2nd girl after 2 boys & 1 successful girl sway too I’m only 5 weeks pregnant now but hoping we’re been lucky again with another precious pink bundle!
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug1 View Post
    It may be your cycle resumes early or it may be it takes longer this time. No rhyme or reason to it. When your cycle does come back, often it comes back around the same time it did in the past, so I'd be having an attempt around that time (or do e4d in the 96 hour pattern) to be sure you don't miss that first egg.

none of the things that allegedly make your cycle come back (other than nursing less) really work. Many of them seem to work for a few people and then cause so much trouble for others that they're not worth the gamble. The best way to get your cycle to come back is eat enough, sleep enough, and cut out a night nursing or maybe two.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

So here I am back again starting from square one. I recently had a miscarriage followed by a D&E. I was very loosely swaying and it was not a good sway as it failed. So this time we’re cracking down on our girl sway. I’m starting at 129lbs I had gained quite a bit as I started at 107lbs (I lost a ton from breastfeeding) but due to being recently pregnant and eating whatever I wanted I’m now 129lbs but I know with working out and diet changes (no more snacking like usual and no red meat plus way less meat) I’ll drop quickly.

I am only 8 days post surgery so I’m starting slow with my cardio. But doing 30min or so currently on my exercise bike. I’m starting back at the gym in October going to be doing high fit, Pilates and yoga classes along with doing my bike at home or walking pushing my daughter in her bob stroller. I did this with my first successful girl sway and feel it was a huge contributor to my success.

I am hoping my normal cycle returns quickly but at least by December as I would like to start trying then. If AF does not return normal by beginning of Dec. I’ll start using OPKs at the beginning of the month until I get a positive one.

As far as diet this is where I wasn’t crazy strict. Counting will give me anxiety and will in my opinion raise testosterone levels for me. I also can’t track salt and didn’t ever add salt but I know I ate high sodium foods with my daughter. I am not eating until at least 11am longer if I can. Having black coffee with 2-3 equal packets in the AM then another usually early afternoon.

I’m kinda struggling with meals this is kinda what I did with my first sway that was successful….some days I had brunch other days I would eat breakfast late and then do a snackish lunch but depended on my exercise as if I did a work out class and cardio at home I would be starving.

Breakfast around 11:30am - Cream of wheat with equal as sweetener (usually I would use brown sugar) with a piece of toast (usually just white bread or a whole wheat cinnamon raisin English muffin) or a bowl of vanilla yogurt or Greek yogurt with granola, strawberries and blueberries, or a bagel with butter.

Lunch- salad with just ranch or balsamic vinaigrette sometimes with a handful of shredded cheese or if I’m out I sometimes get chipotle burrito bowl or burrito salad bowl or one or 2 bean and cheese burritos from Taco Bell if we’re going fast. At home sometimes I would do hummus and pita bread with some fruit or eat like two eggos with just butter. Or fruit and a string cheese.

Dinner is the hard one as I have three young kids and it’s hard to make separate foods plus my hubby cooks a lot.
    So tonight I had tacos with ground turkey instead of with ground beef like my hubby and kids did. I try to have meat only once a day or skip it if I can get away with it. We sometimes do spinach and cheese tortellini with broccoli I won’t put chicken on mine. With Alfredo sauce. Or if we do burgers I do a mushroom veggie burger that’s only 3grams of protein instead of a beef patty. We do pork tenderloins I only will eat two small slices and we do either rice or potatoes with salad and or a veggie.

I am craving sugar always so I do a small bowl of rocky road in the evenings after kids go to bed. I did this with my first sway also most nights but not every night.

Drinks- coffee once or twice a day, diet drinks diet squirt, diet Mountain Dew, diet Dr Pepper, lots of crystal light and then just water.
    I am usually a big Starbucks refresher gal so I stopped those. What do u recommend as far as Starbucks goes? Like if I am out and want a coffee? Like a latte? How should I alter it to not totally mess up my sway? Or do I need to just get hot/iced coffee plain? Also with dinner I sometimes had a glass of white wine usually Kim Crawford.

Supplements:
    DW: folic acid or folate and baby aspirin (I have to take when trying and my entire pregnancy’s as I have a blood clotting disorder. I am breastfeeding only once or twice max a day but my dr. Says low dose aspirin is safe for me while nursing. Also I used the Arbonne daily fiber added to my coffee and or in my cream of wheat. They changed formulas do you have a recommended brand to take? I think the fiber in refried beans, cream of wheat and my added supplement helped a lot with my sway also.

DH: Olive Leaf Extract (do u have a brand you recommend?) also he took in pill form our first sway but should he do a liquid form instead or is pills ok?

DH: trying to get him to lower red meat (he did this our first sway though says now he snuck burgers a lot at work) he usually skips breakfast and sometimes even lunch, he drinks lots or rockstars, he’s overweight, has high cholesterol, smokes, salts the heck out of everything like so so much salt, he walks a lot at his job like a crazy number of steps but other then that no physical activity. He is a frequent release guy and will do whatever I ask in that area (abstain or release daily up until attempt) what do u recommend on this?

We will be doing one attempt at first equal to lines on the OPK. With my daughter I thought we were out that month as it was 4 days before O and hubby went out of town. But that was our successful month. Also that month I was hard core gym doing classes two weeks straight with lots of extra cardio right up until attempt.

I also meditated at least once a day with first sway as I’m a high anxiety mom and a yeller. I also used lavender oils, lotion, body wash and tried to stay calm as much as possible. I am going to start using my salt lamp extra, my blow dryer a lot more, pulling out my tiny fountain for my bathroom for the running water again to help calm me. Also wearing crystals to help with calming and grounding me.

Sorry I know it’s a lot. Please let me know if you think this is a strong enough sway. Thank you!