Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Hi Cherrytree, just wanted to wish you luck this month! I’m onto e4d now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thirdtimelucky01 Thank you for your message xx Im very grateful for any luck sent my direction,so lovely of you. Its strange I get excited when ovulation comes about, and then nervous as period approaches, if its delayed wit a bfn, I thrilled to see it again...and the cycle of emotions begins again!! At the moment Ive 3close friends pregnant and another just had a a Beautiful little girl,she s devine...so im praying with every inch of my body this is our month.
    When will u be trying next?xxx

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    For best chance of conception have another attempt at peak. For best odds of pink stick with the attempt you've already had. But I meant for you to just go to every 4 days and give that a try for a couple months, I'd not have you add the additional attempt at pos OPK just yet.
    Thanks Atomic, so glad I checked!! This platform is amazing, youre doing a wonderful thing x
    Will we still do the hot shower befre hand?...and will lay on back for 10min and tummy 10min and then wipe? Or let it be and fall asleep?

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytree View Post
    Thirdtimelucky01 Thank you for your message xx Im very grateful for any luck sent my direction,so lovely of you. Its strange I get excited when ovulation comes about, and then nervous as period approaches, if its delayed wit a bfn, I thrilled to see it again...and the cycle of emotions begins again!! At the moment Ive 3close friends pregnant and another just had a a Beautiful little girl,she s devine...so im praying with every inch of my body this is our month.
    When will u be trying next?xxx
    I知 on CD3 so by next weekend (July 26) or so I should ovulate. I will try n do e4d all month, that will be a LOT of attempts for us, very hard with two little kids. I recently turned 38 so I知 worried that I知 running out of time, I知 happy to try anything at this point. I知 keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytree View Post
    Thanks Atomic, so glad I checked!! This platform is amazing, youre doing a wonderful thing x
    Will we still do the hot shower befre hand?...and will lay on back for 10min and tummy 10min and then wipe? Or let it be and fall asleep?
    I'd skip the shower.

Re the J and D after 10 minutes - your call to make. I got my girl laying flat all night so I know it's possible!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m on CD3 so by next weekend (July 26) or so I should ovulate. I will try n do e4d all month, that will be a LOT of attempts for us, very hard with two little kids. I recently turned 38 so I’m worried that I’m running out of time, I’m happy to try anything at this point. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hey....fingers & toes crossed for you x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m on CD3 so by next weekend (July 26) or so I should ovulate. I will try n do e4d all month, that will be a LOT of attempts for us, very hard with two little kids. I recently turned 38 so I’m worried that I’m running out of time, I’m happy to try anything at this point. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hey....fingers & toes crossed for you x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12