Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2ww and now freaking out a little!

I had my first positive opk 3 days ago (I also *think* I may have had O pains that day.. never experienced that before) and then it has gotten progressively lighter since then. We had our attempt the same day as my positive opk and I stuck to the diet the next day but the last 2 days I’ve completely fell off the rails as we were camping over the holiday weekend. Pretty badly I must admit.. Cheeseburgers, breakfast, snacking.. all the things I shouldn’t have been doing lol. I just now have seen all the posts about how important it is for the XX beans to maintain low blood sugar in the 2ww so that they can develop etc. Of course I will be back to skipping breakfast and back on track tomorrow but now I am so worried that a) it’s definitely a good possibility I didn’t even ovulate 3 days ago and that it was later than I thought and b) my blood sugar definitely hasn’t been low. I’ve been on the LE diet for about 9 weeks now.. if I did ovulate later than I thought would these 2 days right at/after ovulation completely blow it? Ughh so mad at myself!! I need to work on my self control lol.

I will add that DH had abstained for 12 days before our attempt and I did J&D almost right away. I know it’s probably a pretty slim chance that I even conceived anyway but was ok with a BFN this first month so that I would have more time on the diet for next month if it didn’t work. I’m typically VERY fertile though so can’t help but worry that I may have blown it after all my hard work! Any input appreciated!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries, I promise! If anything we did for 2 days could sway, I'd have you guys only do diet for 2 days! We have a pretty good body of evidence that even 2-4 WEEKS on diet doesn't work (even when people are incredibly strict) and so there's no way 2 days could do anything whatsoever.

Just regroup and move on from here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic!!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post