Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Shorter period and different PMS symptoms

This is mostly out of curiosity, I guess.

I just got my second AF while swaying last week. It came almost at the end of week 9 of my sway. It was significantly shorter and lighter than normal (which I am not complaining about by any means! ). AF has been 7-9 days long and very heavy (like “bleeding through a 12hr menstrual cup in 2hrs” type heavy) for me ever since I had kids. This time, I had two days of heavy bleeding (though nowhere near as heavy as it used to be) then it significantly let up to where I only had 3.5 days total of bleeding, including almost 48hrs of only spotting before getting the last little bit of light red flow out. Wow! What a difference!

Of course I had a moment of “wait, does this mean my lining won’t be good enough to get pregnant?!” So I did some searching in the forums and found out that this is pretty common on the LE Diet? And possibly a good thing? And obv nothing to worry about in relation to getting pregnant in the (hopefully) near future. this is all still true, I’m assuming?

My other noticeable change was PMS symptoms. This one I searched the forums and could not find anything about. Has anyone else noticed their PMS symptoms changing while swaying?

I’ve never had any PMS symptoms other than typical mood swing stuff and a slightly increased sense of smell (which gets crazy strong when I’m actually pregnant). But this last cycle, the whole week leading up to AF my breasts were SO SORE, on the sides especially, to the point that even touching them caused pain. They were noticeably swollen as well. This has never happened to me ever, for any cycle I’ve had for as long as I’ve been menstruating.

Just curious if this could maybe have anything to do with swaying? Can diet and exercise even cause PMS symptoms to change? Or would this be just totally random? I’m not worried about it at all, just curious if it could possibly be related to swaying, and wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it is something that many many of us have noticed (I have a thread in which this is discussed some here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...-you-have.html) myself included. I OFTEN have the question "oh no my period is lighter does this mean my lining isn't good enough" and the answer to that is no. First of all because your period tells you nothing about the UPCOMING month (which you may conceive in) and only tells you what happened LAST month, so even in the possible case that a lining was not good enough, that lining is gone, and you'll grow a whole different one anyway. But secondly because that type of period you describe is what many of us (again, myself included) always have and have no problem conceiving with that. In my case, my period got even shorter and even lighter and the month before I conceived my daughter, it was like one day of flow, and I still had no problem getting pregnant.

We have only very rarely ever had anyone whose lining wasn't good enough to conceive with. 95% of them were on Clomid for 4+ months, and most of the others had lost a terrifying amount of weight (I'm talking BMI 16 or even less). It is really just not the concern that people think it is.

I do have changes in PMS symptoms reported to me all the time, both with pink and blue swayers. It makes some sense that if our hormones are changing the symptoms we experience There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to it - while I would say overall there's a trend where pink swayers notice less PMS symptoms and blue swayers more, there are tons of exceptions going every which way. I would just consider this a weird side effect of swaying.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, it is something that many many of us have noticed (I have a thread in which this is discussed some here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...-you-have.html) myself included. I OFTEN have the question "oh no my period is lighter does this mean my lining isn't good enough" and the answer to that is no. First of all because your period tells you nothing about the UPCOMING month (which you may conceive in) and only tells you what happened LAST month, so even in the possible case that a lining was not good enough, that lining is gone, and you'll grow a whole different one anyway. But secondly because that type of period you describe is what many of us (again, myself included) always have and have no problem conceiving with that. In my case, my period got even shorter and even lighter and the month before I conceived my daughter, it was like one day of flow, and I still had no problem getting pregnant.

We have only very rarely ever had anyone whose lining wasn't good enough to conceive with. 95% of them were on Clomid for 4+ months, and most of the others had lost a terrifying amount of weight (I'm talking BMI 16 or even less). It is really just not the concern that people think it is.

I do have changes in PMS symptoms reported to me all the time, both with pink and blue swayers. It makes some sense that if our hormones are changing the symptoms we experience There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to it - while I would say overall there's a trend where pink swayers notice less PMS symptoms and blue swayers more, there are tons of exceptions going every which way. I would just consider this a weird side effect of swaying.
    Thanks! I reread that thread again, I actually read it months ago while doing swaying research but I only remembered the part about periods coming at a different time of day while swaying, not being lighter or shorter. My first AF while swaying actually came at a different time (late afternoon/early evening), but was the same length and pretty much the same heaviness. This second AF that was way shorter and lighter, came at the same time as it used to (after midnight). So interesting!

Same with the PMS symptoms, so weird/cool, haha! It does make sense that PMS symptoms would change if the hormones are too. I would gladly trade 7-9 says of bleeding for a week of sore boobs instead, LOL, so I’m all for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post