Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am TTC, Girl Sway in Nov.
    This is our baby #2, Planning for TTC in three weeks and started doing the below for Girl Sway:

1. Daily recommended Cal and Mag supplements + 2 glasses of milk
    2. Tested PH last cycle : 3 days before O = 4.5 - 5, 12 hours after O = 4 - 4.5. (Used PH testing strips). This makes me believe in TTC on O+12. Rather than Shettles, even though I believed in Shettles a lot prior to testing it out.
    3. Great Value Sugar Free both myself and DH : AF-O
    4. Cranberry Pills both myself and DH : AF-O
    3. On O+12 day, planning to take Sudafed PE 1 hour before BD.

3.Question : What should I Douche with for O+12 ? This is my biggest concern. My PH is already optimal but DH semen PH would be > 7. Should I use Rephresh or Replens before/after sex? How about a lime tampon.

5. Anything else I should be following?

Any help would be appreciated!! Desperately trying for a girl and really praying hard my sway works!!

PS : Myself and DH are 31 years old. We both only want a girl and are in no hurry to conceive, so ready to try only cutoff/O+12. I am ok if we do not conceive at all but very set on somehow swaying pink successfully.

Thanks in advance

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answer all questions asked in the forums. In the future you only need to post once as I cannot write up full answers to several posts and I prefer we don't have tons of unanswered questions in the forums. It just takes me a few days sometimes to get through all my questions, that's all. I'll answer one of the other questions you asked. Thanks!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a BFP at 9 days dpo! I actually can’t believe it. I had what I thought were real period pains but turns out I was wrong.

Only issue is, and I haven’t dissected it yet with atomic, is that I had a truly NOT pink friendly diet for about 4 weeks leading up to this BFP due to work - I was away and they fed us. But I’m actually just so happy I got a BFP and will be will be!

I was under so much intense stress at work - working about 7am-midnight so I’m hoping that tips me over into a pink area but ya never know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic!!!! Very happy for you!! Did you take any supplements or anything out of interest? V
    Sept 2019

Swaying for a

Hoping to get pregnant by Christmas!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by vicz2001 View Post
    Fantastic!!!! Very happy for you!! Did you take any supplements or anything out of interest? V
    I took myoinositol, cinnamon, folate and fibre. Still can’t believe it’s happened. I keep expecting my period to come as it doesn’t feel real, but getting a blood test done today to triple. Inform.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post
    I got a BFP at 9 days dpo! I actually can’t believe it. I had what I thought were real period pains but turns out I was wrong.

Only issue is, and I haven’t dissected it yet with atomic, is that I had a truly NOT pink friendly diet for about 4 weeks leading up to this BFP due to work - I was away and they fed us. But I’m actually just so happy I got a BFP and will be will be!

I was under so much intense stress at work - working about 7am-midnight so I’m hoping that tips me over into a pink area but ya never know!!

Oh yes ignore what I asked in your thread, that test is absolutely positive, no doubt about it!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by vicz2001 View Post
    The supplements I give to other people are not appropriate for everyone. Please always discuss supplements and whether or not to take them with me and not just take anything anyone else is on. That can be very bad as some supplements will actually lower your chances of conceiving if you don't need them.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post

Congratulations!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So wanted to try in August but ended up trying properly in November - almost sure I ovulated today. Very positive OPK stick yesterday and today I have woken up feeling very hot so assume temp has risen
    I have done a very loose and relaxed girl sway - mainly upped calcium through drinking milk and calc and mag supplements, also folic acid
    cardio most days for an hour, I just want to get pregnant quickly so sorry I couldn't stick to the one attempt! (actually did one attempt in sept and oct and didn't work). Have BD every 2nd day since day 8. I have done a lot of other things such as lavender, girl outfit, girl fertility spell and LE diet (to an extent). I appreciate Atomic that this is a far from perfect sway but fingers crossed I get pregnant and I hope and pray for my daughter to come to me
    Sept 2019

Swaying for a

Hoping to get pregnant by Christmas!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, we had a lot of things we could have done to boost chances of conception rather than sex every other day. I don't think that's a great way to get a girl, but I hope it works for you.

If you don't get pregnant this month touch base with me and we'll talk about what we can do to up your chances of conception while still swaying pink.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast