Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatina View Post
    Oh, congrats, Princess Mom, on all the wonderful news, I wish you a light pregnancy and a healthy baby, it was a long wait, but you will be able to have summer parties for the baby’s birthday ��
    How is your LE dieting going, ladies? I stopped counting nutrition after the first two weeks as I realised that with two meals and no meat/eggs I can hardly go over the cal/fat/protein recommendations (only attempts are on fat- I try not to butter my bread and add less when cooking). But I can’t seem to figure out when to squeeze in the fruits as I don’t like having them for dessert, so I kind of dropped them altogether. But I wish to return them in my meals, for healthy intake, when do you eat fruits?
    Also need to point out that the counting is meant to prevent cutting back too far. When you don't count, you end up inadvertently eating less without realizing it and starving yourself. Once you get the hang of it, it's ok not to count but you need to keep in mind the real risk is not eating enough!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just a reminder, ladies, I don't always read these support threads because there are too many people posting in them and it's hard to stay up to date on them. When you ask sway questions here, I will often miss them, and even if I don't, it's very hard for people to keep track of who I'm replying to. For sway questions PLEASE start your own thread so I can be of more assistance.
    Pretty please with sugar on top!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Atomic, I’ve always considered starting a new thread as spam or bothering you too much, but it is clear to me now
    I am positive I haven’t cut back too much nutrition, I kept a journal of my regular meals with the cal/fat/protein intake per portion so I know what I can eat aiming 25 grams of fat per each meal (if cals are not enough I add chocolate )

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not. It is much more trouble when people get wrong or bad information in these support threads, and then several people end up believing the wrong things. It creates far more work for me in the long run. So please always hit me up with your questions!

GREAT that you're not cutting back too far!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you doing, ladies? I finally got my ovulation on CD 21 after a rather unusual delay (I always have it at day 14 sharp) so we had our first attempt after almost 4 months of LE and intensive walks. Keep my fingers crossed

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you doing, ladies? I finally got my ovulation on CD 21 after a rather unusual delay (I always have it at day 14 sharp) so we had our first attempt after almost 4 months of LE and intensive walks. Keep my fingers crossed
    That's so great. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Did you get pregnant easily with your other pregnancies? I am in the same boat. Had our attempt last night. I don't know if I want to proceed next month. I find it very hard toe keep up with everything and also live life We'll see, I take it day by day.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So exciting! Crossing my fingers for you! We attempted last Sunday and I'm guessing I ovulated Monday so I'm 6dpo today. I hate the wait!!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slingers View Post
    That's so great. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Did you get pregnant easily with your other pregnancies? I am in the same boat. Had our attempt last night. I don't know if I want to proceed next month. I find it very hard toe keep up with everything and also live life We'll see, I take it day by day.
    Fingers crossed for you as well. I agree its tempting for me as well to take a month off. December is super busy and I tend to feel guilty whenever I slightly step outside of the diet. I'm more disappointed in myself for not being able to maintain the diet/exercise and not become a lunatic .

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So had extremely light brown spotting this morning, im very much hoping this is implantation bleeding. I was due my period today so fingers crossed!! Also used an ovulation stick as a pregnancy test and its a very dark positive (know I can't rely on this!). I have a clearable fertility monitor but cant do a pregnancy test until the morning, I dipped one of the pregnancy sticks and it came up immediately with two dark lines, does anyone know if I could count this has a potential positive?
    Sept 2019

Swaying for a

Hoping to get pregnant by Christmas!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ow so exciting. I had this, almost the same. Had really light spotting before AF. Not this cycle though, but with one of my boys. Remember knowing in the back of my mind that I was pregnant.

11. Likes vicz2001 liked this post
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast