Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today is 3dpo for me (though fertility friend puts ovulation on the day before I got my opk peak on Monday morning saying I am now 4 dpo) and Im soooo soo tired. All my energy has gone and I am wanting chocolate so bad (trying not to give in LOL) I know it’s not possible so early and didn’t have these “symptoms” so early on with my previous pregnancy.
    I say let the mindf*** begin haha

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    Today is 3dpo for me (though fertility friend puts ovulation on the day before I got my opk peak on Monday morning saying I am now 4 dpo) and Im soooo soo tired. All my energy has gone and I am wanting chocolate so bad (trying not to give in LOL) I know it’s not possible so early and didn’t have these “symptoms” so early on with my previous pregnancy.
    I say let the mindf*** begin haha
    Yes that 2ww can be so tough. Mind plays all sorts of tricks! Hopefully it goes fast for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,

Loving reading your updates. We are literally days away from trying. SO excited.

I’ve asked two days of clear blue flashy smiley faces so I’m hoping for a solid smokey tomorrow or the day after and an attempt. Well here’s hoping. The whole smiley thing seems confusing.

This has been such a long time coming for us. We were supposed to try earlier in the year but I was in a bad accident - just at the time I’d finished the diet for 12 weeks - and have had to wait 4 months before trying again. I had to start it all up again now that I’m better. I feel so liberated even being able to try!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    Wow! Congrats!!! That is sooo amazing!! Sending you sticky pink dust!

It makes me so excited and nervous at the same time that so many of you are all pg in the first round!
    I am also in a Dutch forum where everyone is pg in the first round!
    I pray that in a months time I will have my gorgeous bfp in my hands so I can join the due date group...

When I was TTC with my DS, everyone in my group got pg so quickly and it made it quit difficult because they always say: it takes an average of a year and yet everyone around me was getting pg in 1-3 months time... I hope so badly I will too!!
    I’m so hoping it happens quickly for you! Sending luck your way. Keep us updated.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I got my bfp on our first month TTC, still can’t believe it😅
    I hope you have a good attempt and you get your bfp soon! Got my fingers crossend for you!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so lucky! I’m so happy for you - it’s so good to see that some people are having such good luck. Hoping for some pink news as well for you.

We tried this month and just like you I had symptoms. I am now 11dpo and pregnancy test negative. I’ve also started to feel signs of my period so I’ve given up hope for this month. Was SO hoping it would happen but unless I get a positive tomorrow morning when I test again I very much think this month is out for me. On a positive note I will know not to freak out next month when I get the signs - pains 6 days dpo, nausea, cramps. Just my hormones and mind playing a trick on me!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got my period. We didn’t conceive this cycle. It was only our first try so I’m not too disappointed - more disappointed that it’s been a crap year for me personally (too much really unlucky stuff to mention) and I could have gone with some luck.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep positive Dashwood, I know it sounds very hippy but I started a vision board with photos of babies and affirmations about having a baby. Makes me feel more in control at a difficult time
    Sept 2019

Swaying for a

Hoping to get pregnant by Christmas!

9. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is really cute, the vision board. We will be trying soon and I also think about the girl clothes I bought when I am on the treadmill for an hour. I hope to have my ovulation sooner then later. I find it very hard not to eat when and what I would like to eat.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    atomic tough love alert:

Ladies PLEASE do not do vision boards or "visualizations" or going on the treadmill while you think about girl clothes etc Anything where you get uberfocused on "asking the universe for a daughter" and/or sit there thinking about how great it will be once you get her, planning for the glorious future, etc. It a)does not work and b) actually can undermine your sway because not only does it keep swaying in the forefront of your mind all the time, but it makes you feel like you can "earn" a daughter if you want it bad enough and that you're doing a successful project where you're making firm steps to achieve your goal (that are not steps at all but are basically just you doing something fun and enjoyable).

This is the exact type of "control freak" thing I want you to avoid completely when swaying. Try to put your sway out of your head as much as you possibly can and avoid any project (like a vision board or guided meditation) where you're doing something that you think will "earn" you a daughter

And no one now chime in and say "I don't think it will earn me a daughter" because on some level, yes, you do, or you wouldn't be doing it. And don't say "but it helps alleviate my stress" because that is EXACTLY what I mean - you do a sway-related project with the goal of "alleviating your stress/anxiety" and then you feel better when it's done becuase you feel like you accomplished something (BTW, something that is easy and fun and enjoyable) to control an inherently uncontrollable situation. That's the exact type of thing that sways blue, these attempts to control the universe so you have less anxiety about something you really want to accomplish.

And one more thing, please do not replace the time you spent in visualization with panic as you try to control your every waking thought so you get into a cycle where you're hyperventilating into a paper bag thinking "OMG I GOTTA CALM DOWN OR I"M GOING TO WRECK MY SWAY." When you do that, you're simply trading actively controlling things by making a vision board, with STILL trying to control things by forcing yourself not to think about your sway and "keeping calm". Don't replace obsessing over your sway with obsessing over NOT obsessing about your sway. YOU ARE STILL OBSESSING in that case. The problem is the obsessing and the controlling, you can change the focus of your obsession and still be obsessing and controlling.

You are still going to think about your sway some. You are still going to daydream about girl clothes and all the rest of it. The thing you are trying to avoid is indulging all that stuff to the extent that the indulgence itself becomes a control freak project for you. You guys have to let some of this stuff go. you have to come to accept that you will do the stuff that is necessary for your sway (diet, exercise, one attempt - and please note "MAKE A VISION BOARD" and "OBSESS OVER GIRL CLOTHES" are nowhere on that list) and at the end of the day, it goes into someone elses hands, whether that is the universe (which sadly does not respond to heartfelt requests) or God (who may, but has His own plan about what the answer will be) or even just Lady Luck.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks babygirlwishing thanked for this post
    Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast