Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, is there anyone that’s still swaying and hasn’t had BFP yet? I’d like to join the discussion if it is still active
    So this will be our final attempt for a girl after two boys (I’ve been hoping for a pink bundle since before my first pregnancy, but here they are - my two gorgeous sons). What I’m trying to do for my sway is:
    - LE diet started in mid August- two meals a day, no snacking, intermittent fasting for 16 hours, cut the meat totally and eggs only in baked stuff. Love my chocolate, though, so haven’t cut off the sweets (I don’t have PCOS or other special conditions).
    - exercise consists of brisk walking with my toddler in the stroller for 60-70 mins a day, 5-7 days a week
    - will stick to one attempt for at least 5-6 months and see where it leads us
    - supplements- haven’t taken any, only some fiber for the last 10 days due to digestion problems (probably from the LE diet)
    - regarding DH- he loves his meat so I did not ask him to LE diet with me, but he has lost some weight for the last several months- started a new job and can’t seem to manage to get his daily meals in order... will that help?
    - I am 35, he is 37 so I don’t intend to have additional sway tactics due to our age . I don’t drink coffee and I have a glass of wine sometimes with dinner. It is not much, because I still breastfeed my DS2. Does breastfeeding help my pink sway?
    That’s it, I’ll gladly join any discussions as I really need to share the pink sway experience

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! I thought I'd jump in as I'm currently trying! We are on month 2. Last month we had 1 attempt but it ended up being like 3 days before O (not on purpose I just got too excited )

Your sway sounds very very similar to mine and I am also nursing a toddler! I've been doing the LE diet since August as well and have lost around 13 lbs so I'm trying to maintain right now.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, diliela, I’ll be happy to discuss the swaying, I so need to speak with someone about it I also lost about 10-12 pounds while on LE, so I upped my calories a bit to try to maintain my weight (current BMI 19,7). I don’t know about my success but I am so happy that I managed to squeeze in such tight jeans

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to join the conversation. It is nice to know that you are in the same boat. I am 14 weeks on the diet as for today. Steady in weight. Had some lows, do not always find the energy to excercise and miss the snacking when it is mommy and daddy time (kids to bed, party!). But I did get use to it.

Just started a new cycle so I am looking forward to our attempt in a couple of weeks. Good luck everybody!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, what steps exactly do you intend to take toward the success of the sway? Supplements, old wive’a tales, what does DH do?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not really anything different than I have been doing. I did use clomid day 3-7. We will do one attempt at positive opk. No O and no coffee before the attempt. Nothing else I think. Hope, pray and keep good thoughts.

And you?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chocolatina, hubbies don't need to do LE Diet anyway. No worries about that.

Yes, we believe breastfeeding sways pink because it gently suppresses fertility but often not enough to prevent conception.

Just a reminder, ladies, I don't always read these support threads because there are too many people posting in them and it's hard to stay up to date on them. When you ask sway questions here, I will often miss them, and even if I don't, it's very hard for people to keep track of who I'm replying to. For sway questions PLEASE start your own thread so I can be of more assistance.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I started taking fiber- the only supplement I take- and it is because of my bad digestion, actually, but I found it among the possible supps. I won’t add Clomid because 1. We don’t have it in my country and 2. I kind of feel uncomfortable messing with my hormones even with the local alternative. We will do abstain for DH for the first couple of months, again not intentionally, but my toddler is teething and my first grader is home schooling due to the pandemic situation so we do not have the energy LOL I am really not sure how to cope with my increasing control freakishness related to the home school and pending first attempt for us, but we’ll see.
    Do you guys have other kids? How were they conceived (compared to the sway tactics). When I got pregnant with DS1 I was in typical girl regime (didn’t know about swaying back then)- tons of cardio (at least 1,5 h a day), pretty much LE diet, conceived with one attempt. DS2 - I read the forum here and took some supps (cranberry, cal, mag), tried to LE (ate once a day due to stressful job), sticked to one attempt for a year and added a second one two days prior to O, then we conceived. About DS2 maybe the second attempt was the reason it was a boy (despite the terrible diet I am pretty sure that with one meal a day I could not have gone over the protein, fat and cal limits). But regarding DS1- it was maybe one of those 30% that get boys despite the good sway. So I am thinking if this time with my textbook sway I actually need to change something or stick to it

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chocolate- Yes I have one daughter. She was 2 attempts, vegetarian, working out a lot plus I'm a nurse and on my feet all day. I'm trying to do mainly the same this go but one attempt and more LE diet.
    Yes your first son definitely sounds more of a girl sway but I suppose there's always chance of either!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m still swaying, but struggling with diet and not being OCD

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast