Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its so hard not to obsess. I'm my own worst enemy, I try to tell myself no matter what I'm in pink territory if its a tiny bit more or less it doesn't matter but its hard not to guilt yourself for not being perfect.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m pregnant again! I’m so thankful and blessed it took me 5 cycles which was the longest I have been so depressed the past 5 months and I’m so happy and thankful to be pregnant again. My test is way darker than yesterday, I’m going to call for betas. So much to be thankful for this week. My oldest my son won his mid America pop warner championship and were off to Florida for his Super Bowl, my DD my sway baby birthday is today, and it’s Thanksgiving week.

9BA534C1-F2DE-47C1-9D74-EC0B13FDEAF0.jpeg
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

3. Likes Lulila, Thirdtimelucky01 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, congrats, Princess Mom, on all the wonderful news, I wish you a light pregnancy and a healthy baby, it was a long wait, but you will be able to have summer parties for the baby’s birthday 🎂
    How is your LE dieting going, ladies? I stopped counting nutrition after the first two weeks as I realised that with two meals and no meat/eggs I can hardly go over the cal/fat/protein recommendations (only attempts are on fat- I try not to butter my bread and add less when cooking). But I can’t seem to figure out when to squeeze in the fruits as I don’t like having them for dessert, so I kind of dropped them altogether. But I wish to return them in my meals, for healthy intake, when do you eat fruits?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My diet sucked lol I wasn’t really eating much nutrition. I had a lot of dental work and haven’t been eating. I had two attempts and no orgasm I was just not in mood lately some days. I had hardly any cm either
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess Mom- Congrats so exciting! Wishing you a healthy and easy pregnancy!!

Chocolatina- My diet has been okay I think. When I'm working I really can only eat on lunch so two meals a day for me is the easiest. I Yogurt and berries is one of my staple meals and I usually have an apple daily but not a ton of other fruit for me either. Sometimes I have to remind myself to eat some more fruits and veggies and not just bread and crackers lol.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you guys count the fruits as a separate meal when they are eaten between meals? Or do you stick them to the main meal? I don’t like them as a dessert but don’t like not having them, either. So an apple in the afternoon- acceptable or a counted as a third meal?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatina View Post
    Do you guys count the fruits as a separate meal when they are eaten between meals? Or do you stick them to the main meal? I don’t like them as a dessert but don’t like not having them, either. So an apple in the afternoon- acceptable or a counted as a third meal?
    I'd say it counts as another meal. I feel the same, I'd always have fruit with breakfast or as a snack. So sometimes now i have it just before dinner if I'm really hungry, so it counts with that meal, or after. I've found out thst frozen blueberries with yoghurt is a great dessert.

Enviado desde mi SM-G965F mediante Tapatalk
    Jan 2016
    Dec 2017
    April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my OPK a few days ago with the intention of starting to ttc this month but my ovulation is delayed, I am so unhappy about that it should have been today, but the second line in my opk is barely visible. I usually have such regular periods and ovulation, how could this have happened. I have terrible cramps prior to O, I don’t feel them, so I am starting to panic that I somehow messed with my period... I haven’t lowered my fat intake, it is always around 50 g a day,, I only started taking some fiber 10 days ago due to digestion problems... could this be the reason... I hope I don’t get this messed up as I just got it back 4 months ago (I gave birth 1,5 years ago). Still nursing my toddler once a day, but this hasn’t affected it so far... I am so nervous about it, I was eager to give a try

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatina View Post
    PLEASE ASK THESE TYPES OF QUESTIONS IN THE FORUMS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM.

People in the support threads are wonderful and knowledgeable but sometimes will tell people the wrong info on accident. (the answer to this question is right but just so everyone knows!) I am happy to help you however I can so don't hesitate to hit me up for the accurate information.

I literally do not care if you ask me 10 questions a day. I am fine with that. Answering questions is no bother to me at all.

When people ask questions in support threads, and get wrong answers, several people READ those wrong answers. Then the wrong answers go on to cause far more work for me if you guys would have just asked me in the first place!!

I can't always keep up to date on these support threads and it's also confusing for me to answer questions where lots of people are talking. Please please just do me a favor and ask your questions in the forums by starting a new thread.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulila View Post
    I'd say it counts as another meal. I feel the same, I'd always have fruit with breakfast or as a snack. So sometimes now i have it just before dinner if I'm really hungry, so it counts with that meal, or after. I've found out thst frozen blueberries with yoghurt is a great dessert.

Enviado desde mi SM-G965F mediante Tapatalk
    thank you Lulila! This is exactly right, anything with sugars in it counts as a meal. The exception is something that's super low in calories like a diet drink or coffee with a small amount of milk in it. Anything that is food, have it with a meal. Or count it as a meal.

Both 2 and 3 meals are equally allowed on the LE Diet. 2 is not better than three, both get good results, so please do whichever one works better for you.

If you find you can't make it on just 2 meals then please go ahead and add in a third meal, even if it's just a piece of fruit.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast