Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think the clomid affected your milk supply? I'd like to give it a try when DS3 is around that age too, but I wouldn't like to stop breastfeeding.
    What dose did you have?

Enviado desde mi SM-G965F mediante Tapatalk
    Jan 2016
    Dec 2017
    April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    I got pregnant 10 months after giving birth, I was breastfeeding my boy, and had used Clomid to get my period back because I was too impatient to wait for it to come naturally, but I didn't get pregnant ON Clomid (got pregnant on a natural cycle two cycles after stopping Clomid, so I don't factor Clomid into my sway except for it helping spur on my period before my body might have on its own). I had been exclusively breastfeeding, but about the month before I got pregnant my milk supply went way down and I only had a little bit left. Also I had lost a lot of weight breastfeeding, all of my baby weight + like an additional 5 lbs (I'm short so that's a lot for me, lol), but for the past 1-2 months I had gained a few lbs back but still under what I was before getting pregnant with #2. I'm a vegetarian, but other than that no special diet because I don't have the discipline.

Exercise wise -- I was getting at least 10,000 steps a day, so decent, but it wasn't structured exercise.

We did 1 attempt with AI (DH provides sperm in a cup, I use a 10 cc syringe to squirt it in my vag) (Note, I also did this with my boy sway plus j&d and got a boy. I definitely wouldn't recommend this if DH was even a little put off by it. In our case, DH gets performance anxiety when he knows we're TTC, so this actually calms everyone down but YMMV.)

If I forgot something, I'll add later
    So exciting!!

Thank you so much for sharing your sway! Vegetarian I hear is also a great way to go if you are not up for the actual le diet girl sway. Did you eat any meal at all? I’ve been going vegetarian with the PCOS le diet too except I have had meat a few times when I was with family but otherwise I don’t eat meat on the day to day when at home. I’m going to be taking provera or something similar to induce my period soon and then take clomid once I get my period. I’m also breastfeeding my 11 month old son. Was your diet/lifestyle much different before you conceived your son?

All the very best with your pregnancy! When are you due?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulila View Post
    Do you think the clomid affected your milk supply? I'd like to give it a try when DS3 is around that age too, but I wouldn't like to stop breastfeeding.
    What dose did you have?

Enviado desde mi SM-G965F mediante Tapatalk
    It didn't right away. At least for one or two months after taking Clomid, I still had a large milk supply. I'm not sure whether it had a longer term effect though, because I was planning to keep nursing for a long time (I loved it) but my supply seemed to suddenly drop off around 9 months and I'm not sure what was the cause. It dropped off before I got pregnant, so can't blame the pregnancy.

I was still using Clomid that was prescribed to me back in 2016, it was technically expired but I read online (maybe here) that expired Clomid just means it *may* be less effective and not that it becomes toxic. It was 50 my but I only had one dose of 50 mg and one that I had cut in half from the second time I tried to get pregnant, so 25 mg. So when I decided I wanted to get pregnant and still hadn't had my period, I took 50 mg, ovulated but had a 5 day luteal phase then got my period, then I took the 25 mg, ovulated and again had a 5 day luteal phase, and then I was out of Clomid, but ovulated on my own, had a normal luteal phase but didn't get pregnant, then ovulated on my own and got pregnant.
    Last edited by MrsEnglish; August 2nd, 2020 at 02:46 PM.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, Lulila liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    So exciting!!

Thank you so much for sharing your sway! Vegetarian I hear is also a great way to go if you are not up for the actual le diet girl sway. Did you eat any meal at all? I’ve been going vegetarian with the PCOS le diet too except I have had meat a few times when I was with family but otherwise I don’t eat meat on the day to day when at home. I’m going to be taking provera or something similar to induce my period soon and then take clomid once I get my period. I’m also breastfeeding my 11 month old son. Was your diet/lifestyle much different before you conceived your son?

All the very best with your pregnancy! When are you due?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm vegetarian because I don't like meat, but occasionally I will eat it if I need to to be polite or if I am starving and that is absolutely the only thing around, but that only happens a few times a year.

My diet was about the same when I conceived my son, but I was jogging a few times a week then. Altogether my diet and lifestyle were pretty similar when I conceived all 3 of my children. The biggest difference was seasonal, but if more boys were conceived in the summer and more girls in the winter, I think people would have figured that out by now so I think that's coincidence.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

6. Likes babygirl1, atomic sagebrush, Lulila liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes old clomid just may possibly become weaker, it's not harmful
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes Lulila liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12