Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exercise and vacation

So, Saturday August 1 was the start of week 14 of my sway, and was CD5 of my current cycle. We are finally going to start TTC this cycle! But, we also left for a one week beach vacation with my parents and sister on the same day.

I have been exercising since the start of my sway, 60+ min cardio via waking/jogging or zumba class. I started out at 5-6 days a week the first month, but by the second month, I was doing mostly 7 days a week with only a very occasional off day.

I had fully intended on continuing to exercise this week on vacation. We are staying in a rented house for the week and I can do a prerecorded Zumba class whenever I want, or go walking through the residential neighborhood or even walking on the beach.

BUT, two days in, I am finding I am just too exhausted, lol! after an entire day at the beach chasing after two kids, I just do not have the energy to add on an hour of walking or Zumba.

My question: will slacking on the exercise this week affect my sway at all, since I could be ovulating as soon as this Friday/Saturday?

I have lost 12.5lbs overall and have done very well with the exercise as mentioned above (I actually enjoy it now!! ) and diet as well. We also brought our own food for the week so continuing on the diet is not an issue. It just seems that the exercise is going to be.

With the hurricane heading up the East Coast right now, we are supposed to get some rain/storms, so will end up not going to the beach those days. So I will PROBABLY be able to get in 2 days, maybe 3, of at the very minimum, an hour of prerecorded Zumba.

I’ve seen all over that what we do for a few days can’t undo what we’ve done for weeks/months, or we’d only have to sway for a few days. But is this just in relation to DIET, or overall sway? I don’t want to undo all my hard work these past three months by suddenly dropping the exercise cold turkey the week of/week before ovulation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Id just count running about after your kids on the beach as your exercise and not stress over it. Its only 1 week and your on holiday, swaying is all good but you need to live your life too. Plus you've put in months of work now, that will not be undone in 1 week. If you want to fit the zumba sessions in then go for it but dont let your sway take over your holiday. Relax, enjoy your time away and good luck for ttc sending you pink dust xx
    now 6blue5pink

3. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are fine to try this month. You're just getting exercise elsewhere and it still counts.

Yes, to answer your question, a week off exercise DOES NOT undo the benefits. Swaying takes time to work and time to undo as well - if anything we did for a week, even if it was right before O could possibly sway, I'd have you guys only sway for a week!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took many vacations while swaying pink. I did not exercise. Ate what I wanted (within reason). It made me very anxious but I still got a girl. I would listen to the experts but i don't think this will undo your sway.
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

7. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Thank you all

I didn’t even think of that; I guess it is some form of exercise anyway chasing the kids on the beach all day! Plus lugging 50lbs of beach crap and food to and from the beach each time LOL.

We only had a half day at the beach today thanks to the crazy strong winds from the approaching hurricane. Everyone just hung out at the rental house for the rest of the day, so I hopped on and did my regular Monday night online Zumba class. At least I got one day in (AND it was fun )!

Tomorrow is DS2’s birthday so we will be out all day. No idea what we are doing the rest of the week, also depends on the weather. If I can get anymore exercise in, great (I miss jogging too and there’s a nice bike path down the road!). If not, I won’t sweat it.

Thanks again ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post