Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your answers!

- For the limits calories, fats, protein, for how long should I'll be eating (if necessarily over the limits? And for how long should I stay more stricter to this limits?
    Because we would love to do the first attempt about 12 weeks or something. If it takes longer before we could start, also fine, just want a good sway.

- About the chips or the salty rice snack, I'll probably eat a little portion around 5 p.m. But can I do that daily? Because you say I have to see it as a 'cheat'? I post here my eat schedule so you can see or this snack is oke daily?
    My eat schedule:
    *12 p.m. lunch (bread or crackers with vega spread, humus, jam) and some fruit (kiwi). Drink with water and some sugarfree lemonade.
    * 3 p.m. fruit (apple) with a less fat fruit biscuit
    * 5 p.m. the chips / salty snack treat with some diet coke (2 cans of 330 ml)
    * 6/7 p.m. dinner (like potatoes with vegetable and vegan meat, soup with bread, salad with bread, pasta, pizza made of flat bread) with one glas of white wine and water.

I eat between 12-7 p.m. While I'm fasting I drink black coffee, water, herbal tea (with limits) and sometimes some diet coke.
    If I eat 1 appel between the meals, does it count as a meal? Should I better be eating it after a meal?

For the tea, good to know, than I will drink only hot water and a few different herbal tea's a week (max 2 per kind).

We have I crosstrainer at home, should I better totally avoid it? Or 1 time per week is fine? Because when I'm jogging I think I will build also some muscle don't you think?
    I will make sure I do 5/6 times a week of cardio. It's okey if I alternate running, walking, crosstrainer, aerobics? Or just better only the running?
    Prefer cardio in the morning or evening? Or it doesn't matter?

Sorry for the questions, I try to understand everything but it's a lot and so interesting!
    I also bought the total package to sway pink, including the personal plan and coaching
    I didn't receive a conformation, can you tell me what to do? Thank you so much again!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sorry I think I found somewhere the questionnaire for the plan

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "Starting off higher" is included in the 12 weeks time frame. you don't need to start off higher, THEN diet for 12 weeks after that. I can't give you a set schedule on that because everyone's metabolism is different.

I count that as four meals. Anything with more than a few calories in it counts as a meal. Both apple and chips will raise your blood sugar and count as a meal for that reason.

You can't be building muscle even if you did do the cross trainer. The reason for this is because when you're on a lower cal, lower protein diet, it's impossible for women to build muscle. Now, you may think "but in that case why does she still have me avoid the cross trainer" and it's because we honestly don't know how exercise truly works. It may be that doing the cross trainer preserves your muscle mass even though you aren't building muscle and that may sway blue. It may be when you do weight-training type exercise it releases hormones that sway blue. While this is speculation I still feel it is safest for you guys to do straight cardio like running or walking instead. We know based on our observations that running and walking are good for pink.

No worries, I love answering questions! Did you find the questionnaires ok?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again so much! Clear about the meals

Yes I found the questionnaires and I will fill them in.

- About that crosstrainer, also if I put no (or very low) resistance on the crosstrainer and I will not use the part for the arms, so only the legs, it's not okay?

-And I have to bike to my work 30 minutes 2 times (way to work and way back home) 3 days a week. Does biking sways pink? Because then I can add 30 minutes to my way back home, so I will be 60 minutes on the bike? Or still better to walk and run?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have them! Thanks!

It's very likely fine with the crosstrainer. It is just that I can't say "oh yes I've seen lots of other people do this" because I haven't. Theoretically it should be ok.

Biking a few days a week IN ADDITION TO doing the other exercise 60 minutes at some point is fine. I wouldn't want anyone just to bike 30 minutes 3 days a week (even 2x a day) but in addition to what else you're doing that is fine.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, clear about the crosstrainer, I think I will do that on rainy days and maybe 2 times a week for 60 minutes.

But for the biking I mean to "add" 30 minutes at the 30 minutes I use to bike back home from work. So that has me cycling (biking) for 60 minutes straight (consecutive) . Is that also count as the 60 minutes of cardio? Or still better walking/running?

And prefer morning exercise or evening? Or can I just alternate morning/evening cardio?

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes as long as you're getting that 60 consecutive minutes that's great. Biking is fine for cardio.

Exercise at whatever time of day works best for you.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Then I'll do that for 2 times a week, it's easy for me to add that 30 minutes extra instead of another block of 60 minutes

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12