Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Here! Some Pink Sway Questions

Hi!

I'm new at this forum, live in the Netherlands. I hope my English is good enough for you to understand. I am a mother (34) of 2 children (Oldest is a girl and youngest is a boy) and wishing for a 3e child, we would love a little girl. So I already read some posts, threads... and there is a lot of information.

I have a few questions and I hope someone, hopefully @atomic can help me and give some advice

- Now I'm using the birth control pill. I was wondering, should I stop using it to get my own biological cycle back or should I use the birth control pill until we are doing our first attemt. The question is, does the birth control pill sways pink?

- My BMI is 18.8, so it's a little low. I read somewhere that I have to gain weight before I can start with the LE-diet. Is that correct? Or can I just start the sway (and the LE diet) with my current weight?

- I work out for 5 times a week. I do 2 times 60 minutes the aerobics (bodyshape) lessons in the gym. I also do 3 times a week my at home work outs (total 30 minutes each) from Pamela Reif (youtube). It's a mix of cardio and exercises for my abs, legs, arms to tone the body. Can I get on with this sport program or should I just do cardio? Like jogging? Or just do nothing?

Love to get some answers! I'll continue reading on this website

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can somebody help me with my questions? Atomic, can you help me? I hope so!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Anna! I’m not an expert by any means, but here’s what I /think/ the answers to your questions are:

-The birth control pill does sway pink, especially if you catch an egg the first or second cycle after you stop taking it. So I would keep taking it until you’re ready to TTC
    -Do not try to gain weight prior—it’s best to just hold steady! (I’m a similar BMI and had the same question, and that’s what Atomic told me).
    -As per exercise, I think cardio is what is usually recommended, at 50-60 minutes a day, 5-6 days a week. Exercise 30 minutes or less (especially if it’s helping you gain muscle) might sway blue. Though I have also read that any exercise is good—I’m sure Atomic will let you know!

I hope this helps!
    Son one, born 2018
    Son two, born 2021
    Trying for a daughter 2023

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your answers!

Okay, good to know the birth control pill sway pink, maybe I keep taking it. Although it is hard to know your own cycle, like when will be my ovulation? Then I should use ovulation tests I think?

Cardio is recommended, I have seen that on this site. I can do that by jogging, ook biking as wel? But does it have to be 60 minutes consecutive? For example, in the morning I go on my bike 30 minutes to my work, in the evening I go back 30 minutes, that's 60 minutes total right?

Are there special months when it seems to be more likely to conceive girls? Like the winter or the summer?

@Atomic, I'm thinking about getting a personal plan. Can you check my questions, if you have time Thank you so much!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your patience, I had a bit of extra time off this week for summer vacation so it took me a few extra days to reply than it normally does.

Stay on the pill till the month you are ready to try. That first cycle or two off the Pill may be pink friendly.

NO you should not gain weight before you start diet. That is simply giving your body a chance to save up nutrients. Please just do the diet at the upper limits (starting off even higher than you think you'll need, even like 2000-2200 calories, 60 g protein and fat) and see what happens. We do not want you to lose any weight at all, just hold steady where you're at. if you do gain weight on that calorie intake then we can reduce then, but start off eating more than you think you'll need in the long term.

As long as you're not gaining weight and are eating a lower protein diet than you have in the past, usually you can continue the musclebuilding stuff. While it's generally my preference for people to give that up, when someone is clearly quite fit I think it's best to keep doing what you're doing, for the sake of your sanity. It's really exercising while gaining weight and eating a lot of protein that seems to be the issue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes anna you'll need to either use the OPK strips or else do the e4d method after you come off the pill.

But the truth is, even if you came off the pill in advance you would still likely not be able to predict when ovulation would occur as many of us see huge changes in our cycle when swaying anyway. So there is no advantage to stopping the pill in advance to track your cycle - it won't stay the same

We prefer to see you guys do the 60 minutes exercise consecutively. this is because after about 45 minutes of exercise, your body stops burning off stores of carbs and begins to burn fat. Something about this process sways strongly pink, and 30 minutes is not enough for that to happen.

We have some evidence that indicates in the Northern Hemisphere more girls are conceived in the late winter to early spring (March-May) and more boys in Sept-Nov. But this is a small statistical variation and is completely overcome-able with swaying. I got my daughter in boy months and 2 boys in girl months!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic!

Thank you so much for your answers! Love al the facts en info on this website

Good to know I stay on the pill. Also I will buy OPK, think of Clear blue.

For the diet I'm starting with tracking on my fitness pal. Just to see what's in the food I'm already eating right now. Now I eat around 1500 max 1700 calories a day. I don't know or 2000 calories is possible for me (in combination with the max of fat and protein), but I'm gonna try But if I take more calories I'm afraid I may gain weight...
    When I fill in my exercise in the fitness pal app, its says I can even eat more calories because I've exercised. Do I have to fill in the exercise minutes or just not mention it in the app?

Also I have some questions about food, sorry for all my questions, hope you can help me

- I'm a little addicted to a portion of chips every day around 5 p.m. But there is pretty much fat in it. Is it better I switch to another salty snack with les fat? Or can I keep taking it unless I make sure I stay under the amount of 60 g fat a day. Or just no snack moment a day?
    We mostly have dinner around 6 p.m. I do Intermittent Fasting (for about 1,5 year) so my first meal is a big lunch around 12 o' clock (so no breakfast).
    - Tea lover here I use to drink a lot of green tea and sometimes herbal tea like kamille or verveine. I read drinking tea sways blue, is that correct? Can I still drink 2 cups a day? Or better stop drinking it. Because then I'll switch to water instead. Everything for a good pink sway.
    - I eat quite healthy but I really need to eat 1 time a week some french fries, haha LOL! Of course I could stay away from it, but I thought if I can eat that 1 day a week, I make sure I will eat that same day a little fat to compromise? Or just better not eating the french fries?

I also have a question about exercise. I understand about the fat burning after 45 minutes. I thought that if you will exercise in the morning, at the end of your fast (around 9 in the morning for example) you will burn fat immediately cause there is no food in your body to burn. Last meal was around 7 p.m. What do you think of this theory, ever heard of it? Or better be safe and stick to the 60 minutes 5/6 times a week?

I am willing to change my exercise routine because I will have the best changes of having a girl. We have a 'cross trainer' at home, it's oke if I will do that for 60 minutes? In combination with walking or running outside 60 minutes?
    Running/jogging for 60 minutes is quite long for me, can I also do 30 minutes of running and the last 30 minutes just walking?

And how do you think about 'spinning' lessons? It's the bike work out, quite heavy including cardio, but also using (and increasing maybe?) your leg muscles?

That's it for now, I'll continu reading. When I'll order a personal plan, it's also good to use for a dutch girl like me?

Thank you so much Atomic!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anna, this is a bit long, can you bump this for me?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your patience Anna!

To start out with it is OK to exceed those limits of protein and fat. Remember, we want you to eat more than you think you'll need at the start to see what happens. We are doing this to prevent any scenario in which you start off too low and then have to eat more to continue swaying. It is far better to eat more than you think you'll need and cut back rather than to start off too low and have to increase, because your body will interpret that as an improvement in condition/environment. Does that make sense?? This is actually to BENEFIT your sway in the long run, not a misguided worry over health. So please eat MORE even if you need to have more pro and fat to begin with.

Just don't mention it in the app. We don't worry about stuff like how many calories we burned or adjusting our cal intake for that. We let our weight loss be our guideline. We aim at eating the set amount of cals and exercising the proper amount and then we adjust that on the basis of our weight loss (if we even need to lose weight, if we need to lose more weight, etc)

It's fine to have chips on the LE Diet within limits as long as you're not on the alternate PCOS-type diet, and given your low weight it is ok for you. But I would have that with a meal or treat the snack as a meal if possible, rather than adding it in between meals. That having been said, going from 5 to 6 o clock especially given that you're doing so well with fasting alreaady is probably no biggie and if you wanted to just say "well this is a cheat I'm going to have" I'm ok with that.

I would stop the tea. You can have herbal tea instead, but do not have any particular kind of herb tea more than 2-3 times a week. So have chamomile 2x a week, peppermint 2x a week, raspberry 2x a week, that kind of thing. In that low a dose it cannot have a medicinal effect.

Fries within limits are fine for you. It is the limits that matter. You SHOULD NOT be avoiding all fat. You need a certain amount of fat in your diet to continue ovulating so please do not be afraid to include some foods with fat in them.

Yes, I'm aware of the theory but the thing is, we have not tested that. We honestly do not know how exercise really works, this is just speculation on my part (guessing!!) and I think it is best for people to do what has worked for people (which is the 60 minutes 5-6 days a week) But if that's totally undoable for you, then you may want to try the morning exercise and like with the chips, just understand that it's something that will work better for you even though it's not the proven way.

Walking is fine. You do not need to run. I actually very much prefer the walking as I find people get injured too often with running. I prefer walking to the cross trainer as that is more musclebuilding in some ways.

Spinning is ok, we've had good results with that, but I still prefer walking. Not only can it burn muscle but it burns a massive amount of calories and I think it may cause wegiht to fly off you.

Yes I have lots of Dutch clients actually! We work together to figure everything out just the way you need it to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast