Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

can you help? 2 questions

I was reading in the pcos diet: GOING HT. what does that mean?

i am eating 2 times a day.
    12 o clock and 18 o clock

always:
    vegetables and proteins, like eggs and vegetables or sweet potatos, mayonaise and vegetables or cheese and vegetables. 2 times a week very little meat with vegetables. but always some proteines and vegetables. every meal i'm eating two hands full of this totally
    i am still losing weight. mijn bmi is 19,4. im not snacking, always drinking water and two times a day milkkefir (whole raw milk)
    i do cardio everyday one hour, 7 days a week. i'm eating omega 6 (self made mayonaise)almost everyday and also 3 times a week a teaspoon fermented cod liver oil (for health)
    is this ok for my girl sway? i really want to be healthy and we only doing pullout sex, so maybe not getting pregnant soon or at all. i'm 36 years old. Can i do this diet for a long time?

Thank you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people may do IVF at some point in the future but may sway instead. HT means "high tech" like doing IVF for gender selection.

How much are you eating in terms of protein, fat, and calories?

Go ahead and add in a 3rd meal if you need to to help get in more pro, fat, and cals. Both 2 and 3 meals are acceptable on the LE Diet.
    Personally I always had three, I couldn't eat enough at meals to stick to two.

You need to stop the weight loss IMMEDIATELY. You can do the LE Diet indefinitely but not the way you're doing it if the weight is flying off.

I do not recommend the cod liver oil but that is your call to make.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Some people may do IVF at some point in the future but may sway instead. HT means "high tech" like doing IVF for gender selection.

How much are you eating in terms of protein, fat, and calories?

Go ahead and add in a 3rd meal if you need to to help get in more pro, fat, and cals. Both 2 and 3 meals are acceptable on the LE Diet.
    Personally I always had three, I couldn't eat enough at meals to stick to two.

You need to stop the weight loss IMMEDIATELY. You can do the LE Diet indefinitely but not the way you're doing it if the weight is flying off.

I do not recommend the cod liver oil but that is your call to make.
    Thank you.

im doing the pcos diet

I think i eat every day about 1200 calorien, 40 proteins and 60 gram fat.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are doing the PCOS-type diet you need 50-60 g protein.

Do not count the protein and fat in fruit and vegetables. If you have been you need to stop doing that and actually can eat a little more.

You are going to have to eat more calories even if you need to slightly exceed the limits on pro and fat to do that.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!

Do i need more calories for not losing weight anymore? Losing weight and staying on weight sways girl, is that right?
    so if im not gaining weight there is not a problem? or am i wrong

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are really two questions here so I'll split them up:

1)As long as you're not gaining weight it is fine, unless you have an above normal BMI. If your BMI is above say 24 I would def try to lose at least a little, and I even prefer people from BMI 24 to 21 to lose a little weight. But at BMI 21 I want you guys to start holding steady where you are and not lose more.

2)When you are on the LE PCOS Diet you MUST be eating the correct amount of protein and fat. Do not drop below the levels for two reasons - first of all because you can delay and even stop ovulation, and possibly make it so you can't get and stay pregnant if you are not eating enough. But on the PCOS-type diet in particular, you have got to keep your protein and fat in a certain range because that ensure you are not getting too many carbs. We do not have you limit or count carbs, but what we do is have you eat a set amount of calories, protein and fat. That way you will be eating the correct amount of carbs without having to count or track them at all.

So no matter what do please be eating the minimum requirement for protein, fat, and calories. Those guidelines are there for good reasons and you will have better results both for health and for sway if you stick with them.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    There are really two questions here so I'll split them up:

1)As long as you're not gaining weight it is fine, unless you have an above normal BMI. If your BMI is above say 24 I would def try to lose at least a little, and I even prefer people from BMI 24 to 21 to lose a little weight. But at BMI 21 I want you guys to start holding steady where you are and not lose more.

2)When you are on the LE PCOS Diet you MUST be eating the correct amount of protein and fat. Do not drop below the levels for two reasons - first of all because you can delay and even stop ovulation, and possibly make it so you can't get and stay pregnant if you are not eating enough. But on the PCOS-type diet in particular, you have got to keep your protein and fat in a certain range because that ensure you are not getting too many carbs. We do not have you limit or count carbs, but what we do is have you eat a set amount of calories, protein and fat. That way you will be eating the correct amount of carbs without having to count or track them at all.

So no matter what do please be eating the minimum requirement for protein, fat, and calories. Those guidelines are there for good reasons and you will have better results both for health and for sway if you stick with them.

Thank you, i will do that.

i just want to say that i allready eat very little carbs,because im only eating vegetables with proteins and not any bread or grains or snacks.

Do you still think dried fruit is not right for a girl sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, but you need to be sure you are not counting the protein and carbs in any fruit and vegetables and not counting ANYTHING in low carb veg - not even calories.

I prefer you guys not have dry fruit on the alternate PCOS-type diet because it's very sugary. But if you're reallly not eating any grain foods I am more open to that for you.

Is there are reason why you are not eating bread or grains? You are going to be having a very hard time getting calories without them.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my stomach hurts when i eat cereals/grain/ bread. I can't stand that very well. i can eat dry fruit and nuts for extra calories?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok as long as it is by your need and not something you think you need to do for swaying.

Yes focus on fruit, veg, and nuts in that case.