Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl sway starting soon!

We’re officially four months out from TTC, and our sway starts at the end of this month!

Below is our plan—any advice or feedback is appreciated.

Diet: The PCOS LE diet. The major differences from our usual diet will be swapping olive oil out for canola oil, being more strict about whole grains only, cutting out meat and eggs, getting protein from mainly plant sources, reducing the vast quantities of garlic we eat, not snacking, and eating a lot more low-calorie veggies. We’ll avoid anything super fortified with nutrients, like protein bars, cereal and V8 (pretty sure I’d drank about three gallons of the stuff in the weeks leading up to my son’s conception… whoops!).

Because I’m very thin (BMI 18.4), I’m going to be trying to maintain my weight, which might mean going over the limits a little sometimes.

Other diet related things include: drinking a cup of coffee each morning with a little cream (even a little coffee is new for me—I used to only drink green tea), and having a glass of wine each night. I’m going to take folic acid as a supplement.

My husband is planning to have a glass of soy milk each day, and he’s also going to start smoking his pipe. He really wants to smoke cigarettes a few times a week (he used to occasionally smoke socially…. until we met and I made a fuss about it), but I’m not keen on the idea, so we’ll see. He already drinks a ton of coffee and will join me in having a glass of wine. He’s pretty excited about swaying, largely because I will also be drinking alcohol and he has an excuse to at least smoke his pipe (and he also really wants a daughter).

We both have been intermittent fasting and will continue doing so.

Exercise: For the past month, I’ve been doing run-walk intervals for one hour, six days a week. Fingers crossed I can keep it up for the next three months (and beyond, depending on how long it takes to conceive)! My husband is also going to start running with me.

Attempt: I currently have an IUD, which I’ll get removed at the beginning of December. Then I’ll use OPKs (for the first time, hopefully I can figure it out!), and we’ll have one attempt at the first positive. I’m also planning to jump n’ dump.

If there’s anything else that seems to be working that anyone recommends, please let me know! We keep moving up our timeline (first was March, then January, and now December). A girl would be fantastic, but I’m getting to the stage where I don’t really care—I just want to snuggle another baby! Plus we have a really cute boy name picked out.

Also, if anyone has advice about swaying with roommates, that'd also be helpful! My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are coming to stay with us for a few months (we have a little cabin behind our house, but it doesn't have a bathroom or a kitchen so they'll be inside a ton), and while we've told them that I'm going vegetarian, we don't necessarily want to tell them about the sway....

Thanks everyone!
    Son one, born 2018
    Son two, born 2021
    Trying for a daughter 2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes eat as much as it takes to keep weight on.

we got our daughter with my husband smoking a pipe

coming off the IUD does seem to sway pink. i'd give it 5 minutes before J and D to ensure you have SOME chance of conception.

Just do what you can around the others - and if it comes down to it and you ahve to cheat because of their presence, that's fine!! I have the full guide to cheating on diet here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...tml#post959784
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ