Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like time to conception might be totally random.... we got our boy on the first try, as did my sister-in-law and a friend who got pregnant around the same time as us. Then two other friends had girls and it took them over three months to conceive. But recently, another friend conceived a baby girl on their first month trying. So who knows!
    Son one, born 2018
    Son two, born 2021
    Trying for a daughter 2023

2. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emmir4356 View Post
    How long did it take you to get pregnant with girl swaying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We have an average 3 months to conception both for successes and opposites.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lad View Post
    I feel like time to conception might be totally random.... we got our boy on the first try, as did my sister-in-law and a friend who got pregnant around the same time as us. Then two other friends had girls and it took them over three months to conceive. But recently, another friend conceived a baby girl on their first month trying. So who knows!
    I know it seems very random and overall, it takes everyone who is trying an average of 3-6 months to conceive regardless of the gender they have. But we do see a trend where people who just inexplicably take a long time to conceive for no apparent reason end up having more girls. It's one of those 'important minorities' I talk about where even though it isn't true for most people, there's just something there that I can't really ignore because it is strong enough that it seems like it's trying to tell us something.

6. Likes hotlikemexico, lad liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emmir4356 View Post
    Thanks for sharing! So it only took one month?

Atomic, I have noticed quite a few people that I know who have girls who get pregnant on the first try with them. Have you noticed on average that people who have daughters took longer to conceive vs. sons among those who sway and or among those who don’t?

I am definitely curious how some women say they got their daughters on the first try when I thought lower fertility sways pink. Don’t you have to be pretty fertile to get pregnant the first month of trying?

Which leads me to ask you about this one attempt discussed on here. Don’t you have to be pretty fertile to get pregnant on one attempt? If LE diet lowers fertility than how do people get pregnant on one attempt?

Thanks!

No. In the general population we find that it takes an average of 3-6 months to conceive and on this site it appears to be about 3 months average for pink swayers. We unfortunately don't have anyone to keep our blue stats of late so I can't speak to that. Additionally there is an important minority, a group of people who is large enough to sit up and take notice of, where they're doing everything to conceive and then just don't get pregnant and we don't know why. It sometimes takes these people 9-12 months to conceive for no apparent reason, even when we're doing everything to get them pregnant. These people seem to have a much higher percentage of girls than those who get pregnant fast, even though there are still plenty of people who get pregnant fast and have girls.

Lower fertility does not mean NO fertility. When we talk about lower fertility we're talking about a continuum and for our pink sways we're aiming at a sweet spot where fertility is somewhat reduced but you guys still have the ability to easily conceive. If we were swaying so hard no one could conceive that would be pointless and that is not our endgame here at all. So it is completely possible to conceive quickly and easily when swaying pink and blue alike and indeed that's one of my primary motives in making this site. It is totally possible to conceive girls the first month out, or with oopsies.

And I think we talked about this already but the "lower fertility" we are talking about doesn't have to do with egg quality, it's sperm meeting egg. So a person could have every chance of sperm meeting egg (being blue friendly) but still have poor egg quality and not conceive. This is not stuff you can just easily spot in the population.

Now, as for one attempt, most men make enough sperm in one batch to impregnate every woman who has ever BEEN on this site! Batches are huge, and thus it is completely possible to conceive from one attempt. That's not at all unexpected or surprising, it's just how the body is designed. It doesn't take but one batch, though more than one batch does make it easier.

8. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    This is the exact same thing I’ve been asking myself ... both of my boys were conceived first try also.

“Does this mean I’m to fertile to have a girl?” has been in the back of my mind since I got my bfp.

I feel like it’s silly, because you always have a chance of a girl regardless, but it’s there nonetheless ...

people worry about this all the time and yet they do still get girls getting pregnant the first month out.

10. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    people worry about this all the time and yet they do still get girls getting pregnant the first month out.
    Glad to know I’m not the only one who’s had that thought! Thank you for this and the explanation above.

I need to sit down and type up my sway attempt this weekend before I forget all the details!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic! I have been doing some research and noticed that IVF heavily sways blue according to studies (increasing odds of boy to 53-56 percent). Is it the fertility treatments they give that sways blue or what about IVF causes this gender disparity?

Can women sway pink with ivf if they follow your advice?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is believed it is the process they use to wash the sperm coupled with the fact that XY grow faster than XY in the lab in some solutions used as a growing medium. This was, for quite some time, misinterpreted as "healthier' embryos. So when people have no gender preference, without PGD being involved, the lab tech would pick out the fastest growing blastocysts to transfer and this led to more boys.

When it comes to IVF, it is a numbers game so we do everything in our power to get people as many viable eggs fertilized as possible. This means max numbers of healthy eggs and healthy sperm. No swaying. And in the end most people will end up getting at least some of both genders this way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12