Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DO NOT starve yourself on O Day!!!

I just recently was told of a rumor that is going around in the Dutch thread that states the following:

And then the golden tip: and this is REALLY true (and proven by a group of swayers from 2013, where 29 of the 30 ladies had a daughter)

Make sure you don't eat anything or almost nothing on the day of the attempt (keep your carbohydrates below 5)
    That day I took a drink shake from Atkins (kind of chocolate flavor, carbohydrates 3.2), pieces of cucumber and slices of cheese (no carbohydrates)
    If you are really hungry on the day of the attempt (belly rumbling ... not nice, but for a good cause) then your egg attracts a female sperm.
    Your body is then in a war situation.

So interesting that 29 of the 30 ladies had a girl! Is this true? And what do you think of this theory / golden tip?

My reply is this: It is not true (and please copy and paste this reply into that thread!!!) While I can't say for sure who those people were without knowing where that claim came from, I have serious doubts about the veracity of the claim and I suspect it was simply that one group of people got lucky and many other people did NOT have that level of success. It is not unusual for us to have "runs" on a particular gender that are nothing more than coincidence.

We have statistics that show very, very clearly that dieting for 2-4 weeks, even when very strict, had barely better than 50-50 results. This number went up at 6 weeks, up more at 8 weeks, up MORE at 10 weeks, and 12 weeks + had the best results of all and stayed up ever after that no matter how long people had been on diet (even though in many cases the people on diet a long time relaxed). This has been consistent over the last 8 years ever since we started tracking this data. Given this there is NO WAY that dieting for a single day could do anything.

I also have MANY MANY people who come to me in a panic convinced that they have ruined their sway due to having eaten some huge blowout amount of food on the day of their attempt. But no, they still have girls!

Plus, I have seen several people attempt something like this against my wishes and what happens is they often delay ovulation. So by doing such a thing, many people will end up simply not ovulating on time and wasting the attempt (or more likely ovulating on a different day once they were eating normally again.)

NOTHING in swaying ever comes down to what we do on one day (with the exception of number of attempts.) The reason for this is because the reason swaying works, is because it sends a message to our bodies about what gender has the better chance of surviving to adulthood to pass down genes. One day is not enough time to send that message. If you did not have enough nutrients coming in to enable a boy to grow up big and strong in March and April, and then did a diet for one day, you couldn't then support a boy pregnancy, and the reverse is true too. If you had plenty of nutrients available for months on end and dieted for one day, your body still has all those reserves! It wouldn't change course on that basis.

There is NO WAY that a single day of fasting could send any type of signal to your body. There's not even any way that a week or two of being hungry could. It is your overall diet, your overall condition, and those things take time to alter.

And doing a strong, solid, girl diet for 12 weeks will be ENOUGH. Dieting strictly the day before your attempt will only serve to delay or even STOP your ovulation!

Please don't starve yourself at ANY POINT when swaying because even just a day of not enough food coming in can really cause your body to get "nervous" especially when you've been cutting back on food overall. It will not help your sway. It just delays ovulation.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; August 23rd, 2020 at 02:15 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Anna_B liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ