Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last minute weight gain.... stressing out!

Hi I am hoping someone can calm my overthinking head here.

Today is CD 16 and I received my first positive opk yesterday evening and we BD last night. I have been on the LE diet
    (regular) for about 15 weeks now and this is our second month TTC. Last time I weighed myself was CD 1 as I try not to obsess or my weight (past history of eating disorder) and I was sitting right at at BMI of 21, 13 lb down overall. I was happy with this and didn't want to push it as I have lost my cycle from weight loss in the past. Any who yesterday morning I weighed myself and was super surprised to see I had gained 3 lb in the past 2 weeks?! In my opinion I've been doing fine on the diet, I haven't been counting macros as I felt I was doing a good job on my own and after counting for a few weeks I was able to usually hit the right numbers. I'm just confused as I haven't changed my diet and now I'm feeling pretty discouraged with this last minute weight gain and what is may do to my sway. Basically I'm just hoping someone can comfort me and tell me hope is not lost

Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Small fluctuations in weight like that, up to 5 lbs or so, are normal. It's likely just water weight and food in your tummy and is not any cause for alarm. Even if it is a legit weight gain we've not seen weight gain (small amounts) to matter really.

Are you exercising? I would be inclined to see you keep eating the same amount and exercise a bit more for a week or two to see what happens.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ