Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy One attempt for a baby girl?

Hey everyone,
    IÂ’ve recently joined as I have been wanting to sway for a while as I would love to complete my little family with a girl, I have two boys already.
    IÂ’ve read through so many posts on here and taken all the information in in order to try for a little girl
    IÂ’ve also read a few things on other social media platforms about PH, timing, supplements etc.. I have a few questions I hope thatÂ’s ok? My husband has high testosterone, so that would mean he has a high sperm count? And then that sways boys?
    So the times I have tested my husbands PH it has always been very high, 8.5 is where he normally sits,
    The only thing thatÂ’s naturally gotten it down is having sex at night and then again the morning.. it seems to be at a 6.5/7 if I test it the second time around after not long doing it the first time.
    So when we come to do our ONE attempt, would it be best to do frequent release or Compressed frequent release to lower the count?
    Also, IÂ’ve always thought lowering PH and supplements, timing and frequency sways girl but after reading a lot on here, for me trying to sway girl, it boils down to one attempt? Correct me if this is a stupid question, but how do I increase my chances of that ONE attempt allowing girls to get to the egg before a boy? Or is it a case of: one attempt with frequent release lowers sperm count enough to give the girls a chance but the boys could still get there because itÂ’s still always going to be 50/50?
    I just want to try my best and IÂ’m scared one attempt with doing nothing else is still not going to give the girls a fighting chance..
    IÂ’ve read so much into lowering ph and one time 3 days before ovulation that my mind is here, there and everywhere lol.
    Bottom line is, one attempt on the night I get a positive OPK? And THATS it, thatÂ’s all I do to try and sway?
    Thank you; and sorry if I come across slightly crazy

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The theory is that men with high T have high sperm count, but we have seen many men taking supplements to raise testosterone (like weight lifters) who actually had LOW sperm count. So I'm not sure the correlation between testosterone and sperm count is as firm as people assumed. Plus, we don't even know that high t sways anyway.

As for pH, it really hasn't worked at all. Many of us, myself included, have pH opposites. It's fine if you want to include that stuff but I really doubt it helps anyone's sways.

If you would like to have your husband release 2x a day and go for one attempt, that's up to you. your odds of conception would be low, but at least 2 people that I'm aware of did do that. That is technically not compressed FR, though. I no longer recommend compressed FR as we had so many people whose husbands couldn't stick with it.

We don't know why one attempt works. We only know that it does (and I have a long story about this if you want to hear how we discovered this.) It is probably NOT that X sperm swim to the egg faster than Y do. It may be that the Y sperm stay dormant and the X sperm wake up to fertilize the egg, or it may be that something about one attempt makes the egg "choose" an X sperm. Or some other thing. We don't know. But we do know it works so just start off doing that.

You would not do only one attempt. You would also need to do diet and exercise. you could also do other parts of swaying if you want to, but only diet, exercise, number of attempts, and Clomid or Femara if you can get them is swaying.

Timing also does not sway. it is the most debunked aspect of gender swaying and most of us on here have MANY timing opposites (myself included) But just like with pH stuff, you are more than welcome to include other things if you want. Just be sure you drop those things before you add attempts!

If you want to read the case against timing it is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html

The case against pH is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ