Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Here!

Hi! I’ve been following gender dreaming for a while now (maybe 8 weeks?) and decided to just make an account!

I’m from Australia with two boys! They are 14 months apart and I’m considering have three under three, that’s how much I want a girl 😂 all c sections too 😂

Basically I’m on a ‘poor girl diet’ which I read most women do before falling pregnant with girls. This was in a thread like mum of girls saying what they did to have so many girls without even trying. So I’ve cut out all fruits vegetables and meat so limiting nutrients but I’m not starving myself that’s for sure. I was 60 kgs before my first son, 65 kgs before my second son (so I was heavier) and now I’m 57kgs which is my smallest I’ve been since I was a teen.

I’m Also having lots of coffee with equal sugar, Diet Coke, white wine every two nights and will do 1 attempt with a abstain as we are in our 20s. All of this is completely opposite to how we got boys. We are not drinkers and my husband is a meat fanatic but he will be vegetarian for 8 weeks by the time we conceive. I also drank decaf before my second boy and I heard that sways boy? So definitely having a lot of caffeine this time ☺️ Also both previous pregnancies were very eager to get pregnant so I know we had sex maybe every 2 days as I’m lazy 😂

I’m not trying to get my hopes up but hopefully we will be able to have a girl next. I won’t be finding out till the birth as I’m that scared to think of having three boys under 3! I have been gender disappointed with both pregnancies and don’t want to have that feeling again while pregnant. Me and my husband will both be on this vegetarian or for me ‘poor girl’ diet for about 8 weeks by the time we ttc next month after my sons 1st bday. But I have been dieting for a little longer than that maybe 11 weeks as before this diet I was going off things online like no potato and only eating chicken rice and berries. So not exactly sure how long I’ve been doing it for but 100% 8 weeks atleast.

Sending everyone love ❤️

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! So glad you found us!

I want to point something about about "cutting out fruit and veg" and that is, there are a LOT of nutrients in bread and cereal foods too. We have had quite a while to play with this notion now and we have found without a doubt that fruit and veg are fine to eat, and low carb veg are actually free and unlimited, have as much as you want, no need to count them. If you're eating a lot of bread, rice, pasta (especially if you're not counting totals, which it sounds like you're not) you very possibly are exceeding the limits of LE Diet and eating MORE nutrients, especially cals, fat, and protein, (these are the things that sway the most) than if you'd been eating some fruit and veg. I urge you to try to stick in the limits of 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, and 30-60 g fat. Fruit and high carb veg are free for protein and fat, and low carb veg are free for everything.

We think it's something in coffee itself, but as a general rule I do believe caffeine helps sway pink. Great that your hubby will be doing diet, most don't!

I would likely count the time on the other diet as part of your total and then just go ahead and regroup and try when you're ready!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for replying! I’m really nervous now haha. So I have a good feeling about a July baby next year being a girl which is why I wanted to try next month for a baby. Do you think I should do the next 4.5 weeks on the limits you just gave me? I generally eat cake and chocolate etc for lunch and dinner as I have become such a sweet tooth since lockdown! So I’m assuming my fat content has been well and truly over those limits. So would the 4.5 weeks left plus all the other week dieting like I mentioned in previous comments will give me a good chance at a nice girl sway? I forgot to mention I’m also exercising 1 hour a day, 6 days a week (just fast paced walking!)

If 4.5 weeks is not enough in your opinion for a sway with those limits + other weeks dieting then I’m more than happy to extend my original plan of conceiving next month! I just want to give it my best shot hope I make sense

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would definitely try to stick in the limits between now and when you plan to sway.

As a general rule I would advise being on diet longer than 4.5 weeks but it may be that you were doing pretty good just with what you were eating. Especially with the exercise!! It's your call to make on that though.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I’ve been following the guidelines yesterday and today like I said I would and the foods I was eating all these weeks including chocolate have been in the guidelines as I’ve been eating it (quite a lot too) these last two days so I’m hoping there’s nothing to even stress about lol! It’s just a few times that I’ve had cheesecake or cake as a meal that I’ve probably been over but that’s not like everyday! So I think I’m gonna stick to original conceive date 🤞

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    + the more I hold back the dates and stress about it the more I feel like I’ll get an opposite so I just need to relax and hope it goes in my favour🥰

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Honestly, you probably didn't even go over those days. The thing that makes people go over is not occasionally having a meal of cheesecake or whatever, it's when they try to be "good" and end up eating 3000 cals of rice cakes with cream cheese and cranberry jelly on them, then they realize they went over on limits anyway and have massive blowouts where they eat everything they've been craving and then everything that isn't nailed down on the promise of "starting over tomorrow and being PERFECT". Just eat what you want when you really want it, and don't get into that binge/purge cycle where there are forbidden foods and you try to be perfect all the time.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So true, thank you for your help! 🥰

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, hope you are well! I was wondering if it’s okay to go over fat in the diet by 10g? A lot of the things I actually feel like eating for example a donut and a pack of chips for dinner would raise my daily to 70g. I actually want to eat junk like this as my meals, I have the biggest sweet tooth since my second son was born. Although I have realised which monitoring how much protein, it’s only been 30g at the most but usually 15-25g a day! I’m not sure if that’s okay but I have been eating like this for months so I’m assuming all these months has been around the same numbers

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No it's not ok to go low on protein. You need to eat more protein even if it means you eat a few bites of chicken breast every day. The LE Diet is already set as low as it's good to go when pre-pregnancy, so you can't go below that.

70g of fat isn't a dealbreaker (especially if you were eating mroe than that before, and most of it comes from vegetable fats and not animal) But if at all possible I would try to "spend" some of those cals you're spending on fat and spend it on protein instead!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast