Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help needed - Clear Blue OPK & Rephresh!

Hi ladies,

I've been doing the LE diet for approx 8-9 weeks now. There have been quite a few cheats due to life stresses but I have been told the diet allows for this.

My AF was delayed this month as I was taking northisterone whilst I was on holiday but shortly after stopping it started on 10th September. I have got the clear blue digital ovulation tests that sync up with the app. On cycle day 8 and 9 it said low fertility. On cycle day 10 it was high and today is cycle day 11 it is high again. Yet the line is very faint compared to the control line. Does this mean that its not a positive or it is because it has still detected a surge and gave me a result of high fertility? Please find below.

Me and my DH really wanted to start TTC this month and with being new to all of this stull I'm quite confused about the OPK and when to attempt the BD. In my plan it says the day before ovulation, so is today the right day or do i wait for the smiley face which indicates peak?

I'm also confused with the rephresh. I didn't realise I was supposed to take it 3 days before and have only taken 1 dose this morning (8-12 hours before). Does this matter?

Thank you xx

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The lines on the CB digital OPK can't be read. How it works is as you take a test each day, it measures the level of LH that day and compares it to the previous one. When it detects the peak, it gives a smiley even if the lines don't look dark enough to you.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes jemmalb liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, would you consider the first day of peak to be the day before ovulation?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to clarify, I actually put in several places in your plan for you to TTC at the first positive (peak or smiley) OPK. I only put "day before ovulation" in brackets because some people refuse to use OPK and I have lots of questions about that, so I include that for people who don't want to use OPK.

But yes, I want you to have attempt at first positive OPK.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ