Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here: TTC a summer babygirl

Hi everyone!
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking for 6 weeks and I've been celebrating with a few of you when you've had your BFPs .

I'm 32, from the US but currently live in the UK. I have a lovely 2 1/2 year old boy who's my everything but now we are hoping to conceive a girl. Currently outnumbered by boys (my husband, little boy and our dog Harry). I would consider myself quite girly and my dream is to have a little girl to complete my family. I'm 5'3 and 118lbs although i suspect I've dropped a couple pounds recently. Tbh I have been on a girl diet without knowing for a long time. I don't have breakfast, have a huge cup of coffee in the morning, do dancing for exercise (2-3x a week), and usually stay away from red meat. I do eat pretty normal during lunch and dinner but have started to force myself to have more protein.

Thinking back when I conceived my little boy my diet was different. Was around 118lbs too but I do remember having oatmeal or cereal for bfast, was taking multivitamins, and my diet was "heartier" (I do remember working out in order to not gain weight).

I had my Mirena removed on sept 1st so this is my first cycle TTC. Currently temping and using OPKS. I was testing from the end of my period til about CD12 when I thought I had a positive LH test (It wasnt a positive, was just too eager) BD'd and stopped testing. I know I should’ve kept testing but I wanted to save my testing strips for my next cycle (silly, I know). We BD'd on CD15 but wasnt necessarily trying as I thought I had already ovulated a few days before. Fast forward to CD17, I randomly decided to test in the morning and BAM, Got a blazing positive. Unfortunately my husband fell asleep on me that day . We BD'd the next morning (CD18). Hoping this can count as only one attempt but not sure if it's just wishful thinking. Based on temps ovulation seems to have been on CD18. Tomorrow's morning temp will tell me if I actually ovulated. Anyway, sorry for my ramble! Hoping I hit the jackpot this month and conceived a little girl (one can only dream)!

Here's to patience, pink dust and lots of luck for everyone <3

my current chart:
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/b_i/s_GvklZz.png
    2018:
    Swaying for a girl

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I’m also ttc this month with a girl goodluck!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Let's hope we both are super lucky this cycle
    2018:
    Swaying for a girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's still one attempt, CD 15 to CD 18 is going to count for one attempt because there would not be anything left from CD 15 in most cases. If there was, it would ahve fertilized the egg before the CD 18 shot could have.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ