Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I started my period!!

Ahhhhhh! This is my first postpartum period! (21months!) I am still nursing at night but would like to do femara again, do we know how long it stays in the system? Is it time for me to start CoQ10? How much is safe for light breastfeeding? My diet has been horrible and now I know why! I’m just in such shock!! My head is spinning, I thought I’d have to completely wean to cycle! I’m so sorry for all the questions and I’m sure I’ll have a bunch more, I’m still processing this lol

2. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I’ve been SUPER competitive and OCD lately, would that have been enough to charge up my hormones and cause a period. Like, the OCD has been through the roof.... I’m sure it’s affected my hormones and now I’m stressing about the source of the period

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump for atomic

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! Your cycle does come back eventually, it's not just nursing, but your body recovering from birth as well.

Yes, you can take coq10. 200 mg max

Most believe Femara is safe for fertility use when breastfeeding. It is when it's used daily for months on end as a cancer treatment that it is not good. It is simply not recommended because there's no research in using it for fertility treatment so they just say "don 't do that". It's actually out of your system faster than Clomid.

OCD does not "charge up your hormones and cause a period." The feelings of OCD were likely caused by the hormonal changes your body was going through. I remember I hadn't had a period for 18 months after I had my daughter (so over 2 years with no period) and one week I felt like I was going absolutely nuts. I posted on Facebook "I either need medical marijuana or Rancho Relaxo" and within an hour I got my period. The hormones make that feeling!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
    Bump for atomic
    Please give me a few days to bump. When you bump, the question just goes up to the top of my rotation to my "new" posts. When I reply, I go from oldest to newest and it makes me take even longer to get back to you. I want you guys to get your answer as fast as I can so in weeks where I'm busier than normal like this one, just bear with me and I will get to everyone as I can.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you SO much!! I’m sorry about the bump, I’ve been so excited/anxious/scared!! I just can’t believe it finally happened! I didn’t schedule a day 3 appointment to get femara but I plan to either next cycle or the next. I know seasons aren’t guaranteed but I conceived DS in November and DD in may. Also, we have a TON of august birthdays so I’d like to avoiding adding to that financially disastrous month lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all - I just want you guys to get your answers ASAP and you wouldn't know that if I didn't tell you!

GREAT things ahead - keep me posted and don't hesitate if you need any help!