Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this a good sway tactic for ttc a girl?

I know a woman with four daughters and no sons. I don’t know how many attempts she had in her fertile window, but she said the secret to a girl is have sex every single day the week before you ovulate. I’m guessing it gives the guy a lower sperm count? Again her husband was almost 35 when baby girl number one was born, and 43 when baby girl number four was born, and mom definitely gives off girl vibes but eats meat and does a lot of weight training, but then again I don’t know what her husbands sperm count is like naturally... thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it is not a good sway tactic for either pink OR blue.

The reason it is not good for pink, is because while even though some men's sperm count is dramatically reduced by daily release, many other men can shake that off and still keep making lots of sperm. Then you've had 3 attempts or more in the fertile window (unless you were using protection. With protection or external release, daily release is fine to try though we haven't gotten stellar results with it) Then additionally, in the real world, what happens (and I mean like 90% of the time) is that something happens that interferes with the whole process. Someone has to work late. A kid has a bad dream. Hubby can't perform or can't achieve orgasm. People CANNOT stick to the pattern and when people tried this, sooo many of them ended up missing days and ending up not only not having the daily sex but the dreaded 3 attempts in the fertile window AFTER missing several days of sex. It just does not work and that is not even getting into the huge amount of people who couldn't get pregnant this way, and the control freakishness involved in making sure your husband sticks to the pattern - which sways very strongly blue

Don't do this tactic for pink.

Now, just to guard against any of my blue swayers who see this and think "oo that's a great blue tactic I'll try it", don't.

It's also bad for blue, becuase while many of us with all boys, myself included, have hubbies that can release 2 and even 3 times a day and not see any substantial decline in libido/semen quantity (and they're gonna be way more likely to make boys anyway, plus you're having more than one attempt!) but most people can't. In fact, a whole lot of blue swayers are couples that are just not that sexual, and hubby CANNOT DTD that often. When they try, they often end up running out of steam just as the fertile window opens, and people have ended up with one attempt in the fertile window, and it is with a 3 day cutoff (which most blue swayers do not want evne though timing doesn't sway). Then their husband cannot perform or ejaculate the rest of the fertile window; he wasted all his energy on attempts too early in the month! This has the unintended consequence of making people feel very stressed out and defeated, and even causing a lot of marital issues and issues with the man's self esteem in the long term. None of this is great for blue at all. Then additionally since it dramatically cuts odds of conception too, people end up not conceiving, on the blue diet longer than need be, weight gain, etc.

Don't do this tactic for blue.

Some things in swaying just don't work out for ANYONE.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What if someone has just one attempt in their fertile window but has sex for a week straight before their fertile window? Does that matter?

Also, based on that explanation of male sperm earlier where you compared boy and girl dads, how would that apply for a man with both genders or one of each?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The fertile window opens very unpredictably so if you were thinking 'well I'll have unprotected sex to this day then stop" that is an incredible gamble and I cannot recommend it at all. I do not believe that is in any way a good method for TTC a girl and have seen several people get opposites with that (sex daily to a cutoff is a method some other sites use, and it does not work)

If you were using protection that is the "daily release plus one attempt at positive OPK" method we already use. It's fine if you want to try it, but please be aware that everything I say about the real world applications still holds true. People end up missing days and inadvertently doing blue friendly release patterns, and/or when the fertile window opens they can't attempt and miss the month, and/or end up going on so long not conceiving htat they panic and stop swaying all together, or even have to basically sway blue to get their ovulation going again.

With ten years of experience seeing thousands of people trying these types of things, this method sucks, causes way too much trouble, and may even undermine your sway by making you have to be such a control freak chasing something that does not even WORK that it's not worth it.

Most people in the world have one of each without even trying. If we all wanted to have child after child after child, we would too. What we are trying to do here is NOT explain the conception of every child that has ever been born (because there are dozens, if not hundreds of factors and elements that come into play and we can't tell anything based on one sway tactic because it never comes down to just one thing) but to OPTIMIZE our chances of getting the gender we want in one try, rather than "Duggaring it out" and having more kids than we wanted to.

Long story short, people with both genders simply had things going for them with their conceptions (including luck) that ended up with them having a particular gender. But we cannot rely on that because we don't know that we have those same things going for US.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The fertile window opens very unpredictably so if you were thinking 'well I'll have unprotected sex to this day then stop" that is an incredible gamble and I cannot recommend it at all. I do not believe that is in any way a good method for TTC a girl and have seen several people get opposites with that (sex daily to a cutoff is a method some other sites use, and it does not work)

If you were using protection that is the "daily release plus one attempt at positive OPK" method we already use. It's fine if you want to try it, but please be aware that everything I say about the real world applications still holds true. People end up missing days and inadvertently doing blue friendly release patterns, and/or when the fertile window opens they can't attempt and miss the month, and/or end up going on so long not conceiving htat they panic and stop swaying all together, or even have to basically sway blue to get their ovulation going again.

With ten years of experience seeing thousands of people trying these types of things, this method sucks, causes way too much trouble, and may even undermine your sway by making you have to be such a control freak chasing something that does not even WORK that it's not worth it.

Most people in the world have one of each without even trying. If we all wanted to have child after child after child, we would too. What we are trying to do here is NOT explain the conception of every child that has ever been born (because there are dozens, if not hundreds of factors and elements that come into play and we can't tell anything based on one sway tactic because it never comes down to just one thing) but to OPTIMIZE our chances of getting the gender we want in one try, rather than "Duggaring it out" and having more kids than we wanted to.

Long story short, people with both genders simply had things going for them with their conceptions (including luck) that ended up with them having a particular gender. But we cannot rely on that because we don't know that we have those same things going for US.
    My husband is still convinced it’s all luck. 😂 Even after our sway baby was born.
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's hard for some people to see because luck does play a huge part. If it was easy to figure it all out and easy to completely control, the whole human race would have died out a long time ago because the first time a culture decided to go vegetarian, or had to settle down by a place that had mostly one type of food or whatever the gender ratio would have gone wackadoo. Mother Nature wants there to be 50-50 born overall and so she has her ways of shifting the ratio far beyond what we can manage!