Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Period late but test negative??

    Hi Atomic,

    My period is 2 days late but every pregnancy test Iíve taken has been negative.. is it possible the HcG is just really low or should it be high enough at this stage meaning my period is likely to just be delayed for some other reason? I keep thinking Iím having symptoms of early pregnancy but theyíre very similar to pre menstral so my body is probably just tricking me!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    101,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    You ovulated later than you thought. Can you think back when you think you ovulated??? Did you have any signs or symptoms of O later than that?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  3. #3
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    I think I can see a very very faint second line!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Likes hotlikemexico, atomic sagebrush liked this post
  5. #4
    Dream Vet
    mommymachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by *Pinkdust* View Post

    I think I can see a very very faint second line!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see it too!!! So exciting!!!


    3 blue 3 pink

    Pink due January 28th
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

    Due January 2021

    Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

  6. #5
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Do you really?!? Oh my goodness Iím so excited!! Really praying for my little girl but know either way this baby will complete our family and ultimately a healthy happy baby will be our dream come true.. but canít help dream for pink


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
  8. #6
    Dream Member
    hotlikemexico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by *Pinkdust* View Post

    I think I can see a very very faint second line!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yes I definitely see it too, without zooming or squinting or anything! Congrats!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    My Ovulation Chart


    Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

    - -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    2012
    2016
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

    BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

    Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

  9. Thanks *Pinkdust*, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
  10. #7
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Oh yes I definitely see it too, without zooming or squinting or anything! Congrats!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much hotlikemexico!! Iíve been following your journey and am so excited to hear your news later today. Have my fingers and toes crossed for pink! ... youíve been on this journey for longer than me so may he able to advise - do I need to wait until tomorrow morning to do a second test to ensure the HcG is high enough or is it likely to be positive is I did another today?? Iím dying to see a second positive but donít want to have a horrible afternoon home alone if it was negative! Lols the deliberations of an overly excited newly pregnant mom


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
  12. #8
    Dream Member
    hotlikemexico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by *Pinkdust* View Post
    Thank you so much hotlikemexico!! Iíve been following your journey and am so excited to hear your news later today. Have my fingers and toes crossed for pink! ... youíve been on this journey for longer than me so may he able to advise - do I need to wait until tomorrow morning to do a second test to ensure the HcG is high enough or is it likely to be positive is I did another today?? Iím dying to see a second positive but donít want to have a horrible afternoon home alone if it was negative! Lols the deliberations of an overly excited newly pregnant mom


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awh thanks so much!! sadly my midwifeís office still didnít have my Panorama results. She told me to call back in the morning and if theyíre still not in theyíll investigate with Natera so hopefully Iíll find out something tomorrow!!

    As for taking another test, it depends! It depends on how long of a urine hold youíd be able to do. I had a TON of the cheapie test strips that I had gotten on amazon, so I took another test the same night I got my bfp ó it was still positive, but still just as faint as it was in the morning. If you donít have a ton of cheap strips, I would prob just wait to test again until the morning so that you donít waste any! Mine was already even more visible the morning after. Good luck!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    My Ovulation Chart


    Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

    - -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    2012
    2016
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

    BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

    Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

  13. #9
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Awh thanks so much!! sadly my midwifeís office still didnít have my Panorama results. She told me to call back in the morning and if theyíre still not in theyíll investigate with Natera so hopefully Iíll find out something tomorrow!!

    As for taking another test, it depends! It depends on how long of a urine hold youíd be able to do. I had a TON of the cheapie test strips that I had gotten on amazon, so I took another test the same night I got my bfp ó it was still positive, but still just as faint as it was in the morning. If you donít have a ton of cheap strips, I would prob just wait to test again until the morning so that you donít waste any! Mine was already even more visible the morning after. Good luck!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I redid the test and it was completely negative and now Iím doubting myself as there was no line at about 5 mins when I went down to break breakfast for my boys and it was only when my husband came down after his shower that he said your test looks positive so it could be that it was beyond the 10 mins.. Iíll redo in the morning and hope and pray for a positive within the 10 min window.. Iíve been on a high all day so this has shown me 100% I want baby #3.. have been totally off the LE diet with snacking though so if itís not positive after all I hope it doesnít impact our next attempt..

    Thatís so hard with the massive delay in getting your result, really hope you hear back tomorrow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #10
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    101,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I def. saw a positive on the first test, have you tested again today??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caffeine and late period?
    By Racey hoping pink in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 25th, 2020, 02:06 PM
  2. Clomid and late period
    By May333 in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 21st, 2018, 01:30 PM
  3. O late/period late pls help!
    By Manda in forum TTC Help and Infertility Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2017, 07:43 PM
  4. Period late....?
    By 1moregirl in forum Later Moms
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2016, 04:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •