Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you haven't done diet and exercise then I suggest skipping the month. But if you just feel like you didn't do a good JOB on it, but still did some diet/exercise (or even just diet) then I would still try.

Timing doesn't sway AT ALL. Aiming at O+12 will simply cut odds of conception (and since it is not even possible to DO, and all the instructions they have on line are based around misunderstandings and outright lies about how natural family planning is meant to work, it means it is entirely possible to end up having sex spot on ovulation if timing is important to you). This is why I will never recommend O+12, and only recommend one attempt either at positive OPK or with a cutoff if timing is important.

But, since you have been off diet, if you really wanted to try but actually were HOPING not to get pregnant this month, if you aimed at a O+12 attempt then maybe you'd end up not conceiving at all, and could give yourself time to regroup on diet.

RepHresh hasn't worked for us either but it's fine to try it if you want.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I did my one attempt today, 2-3 hours after the positive OPK. I do not want to skip this cycle so decided to do my attempt. O+12 did not work for me last time and I had a super difficult time pinpointing O so I just decided to do it today. DH was abstaining for 10 days and I was taking cal, mag Supps. ph was low at 4.5 when I did the attempt. Moon sign changes to Girl sign tonight so my O will be right within the girl window. So hoping all this works and I get a BFP with a girl.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think I should do another attempt at O+12? Super worried that I may not get pregnant again this cycle.

Asked Dh to release this morning and do another release in a few hours. I think I O’d this morning-afternoon.

Is it safe to do an O+12 attempt just to maximize chances with Dh doing one or 2 releases today? Or will I just be jeopardizing my abstain + 1 attempt in fertile window?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpink24 View Post
    Do you think I should do another attempt at O+12? Super worried that I may not get pregnant again this cycle.

Asked Dh to release this morning and do another release in a few hours. I think I O’d this morning-afternoon.

Is it safe to do an O+12 attempt just to maximize chances with Dh doing one or 2 releases today? Or will I just be jeopardizing my abstain + 1 attempt in fertile window?
    Usually fot girl sway it's recommended just ONE attempt.
    Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes but wondering what the harm is on doing an attempt maybe O+12 -16.

If I have conceived already, then it won’t matter.
    If I have not conceived already, then this attempt may help me conceive. If PH is a concern I can use Rephresh or something. And Dh will release again before trying to cut chances of conception.

So really it’s just a very lean attempt with very less chances of conception, just to give me a slightly better chance at BFP.

Does that not sound like a good idea?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

IF it wasn't too late, you'd then have 2 attempts in the fertile window, and it would not be an abstain, either.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes but wondering what the harm is on doing an attempt maybe O+12 -16.

If I have conceived already, then it won’t matter.
    If I have not conceived already, then this attempt may help me conceive. If PH is a concern I can use Rephresh or something. And Dh will release again before trying to cut chances of conception.

So really it’s just a very lean attempt with very less chances of conception, just to give me a slightly better chance at BFP.

Does that not sound like a good idea?
    Let's say for the sake of argument the egg has just gotten released, and hadn't been fertilized yet. There are some sperm left over from the previous batch lying in wait, now the second attempt comes in. That's going to be two attempts.

It is your choice to make but for someone who seems to really want a strong pink sway I can't recommend it till you've at least tried a month or two with a viable chance of concepiton before adding attempts. (your attempt last time had no chance of conception)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I got it I did not do the second attempt. We almost did and then decided not to coz I don’t want to jeopardize my carefully planned pink sway. Just hoping I get pregnant this time as I had Bd in the fertile window!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so the two week wait is driving me crazy. I think I am 6 or 7 DPO and I know it’s super early! Just for the fun of it I took an ovulation test as I heard that sometimes OPKs detect pregnancy even before the pregnancy tests do. When I did that, I got a really faint positive. What does it mean?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, OPK do NOT detect pregnancy before HCG tests do. That's not true. You can only use OPK for a pregnancy test AFTER when HCG tests register, not before.

There is no such thing as a faint positive on an OPK. A faint line is NEGATIVE. It's only when the control line is as dark or darker than the test line that the test is positive. So if you're seeing a line on the OPK that is lighter, it doesn't mean anything.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast