Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Sway Plan - TTC in three weeks, what douche to use? Please help

Hello All, new member here. Looking for some advice.

This is our baby #2, Planning for TTC in three weeks and started doing the below :
    1. Daily recommended Cal and Mag supplements + 2 glasses of milk
    2. Tested PH last cycle : 3 days before O = 4.5 - 5, 12 hours after O = 4 - 4.5. (Used PH testing strips). This makes me believe in TTC on O+12. Rather than Shettles, even though I believed in Shettles a lot prior to testing it out.
    3. Great Value Sugar Free both myself and DH : AF-O
    4. Cranberry Pills both myself and DH : AF-O
    3. On O+12 day, planning to take Sudafed PE 1 hour before BD.

3.Question : What should I Douche with for O+12 ? This is my biggest concern. My PH is already optimal but DH semen PH would be > 7. Should I use Rephresh or Replens before/after sex? How about a lime tampon.

5. Anything else I should be following?

Any help would be appreciated!! Desperately trying for a girl and really praying hard my sway works!!

PS : Myself and DH are 31 years old. We both only want a girl and are in no hurry to conceive, so ready to try only cutoff/O+12. I am ok if we do not conceive at all but very set on somehow swaying pink successfully.

Thanks in advance

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do not douche. It’s unhealthy and doesn’t help your sway. Have you read through any of the forums and topics on here for swaying pink? What you are outlining for your sway aren’t recommendations from this site. The most important thing you need to do for your sway is to follow the LE Diet. There are some pinned posts on the diet details in this sub forum.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did and I read not to use any type of sway tactic other than number of attempts which I plan to. We only plan to BD once on O+12.

I will be on LE diet starting today for the next 20 days, but from what I have heard, the diet is mainly to regulate PH (correct me if I am wrong). Since my ph is optimal for a pink sway, would I still need to be on the diet?

The reason I am doing the other things is to tip the odds in my favor as much as possible.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PH is irrelevant and not believed to sway. The point of the LE Diet is to decrease calories, fat, overall nutrients. Your body goes into “declining condition” thinking times are hard, and this is what is shown to sway girl. Because you are trying to put your body into a decline you should avoid taking vitamins or supplements, basically any source of highly concentrated nutrients.
    DH (43), DW (40)

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)While there's a lot of mixed evidence about cal-mag, it's fine to take it in supplement form provided that you are using JUST cal mag and not mixed in with lots of other nutrients, particularly Vit. D. Vitamin D has been a strong blue swayer for us

I would have dairy within the limits of fat, protein, and calories ONLY. Dairy has tons of nutrients in it that sway blue and you should not have unlimited amounts of dairy on any swaying diet, even the mineral ones, because it has a lot of sodium and potassium in addition to cal-mag.

2)pH doesn't work. It is normal and natural for your pH to rise around ovulation. This is true for all people both those who conceive boys and girls. The full scientific case against pH is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

Timing also doesn't sway. Dr. Shettles was completely wrong about his beliefs, died over 20 years ago and stopped working many years before that, and scientists using modern technology have proven that 50-50 boys and girls are conceived on every cycle day. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html

O+12 timing also does not work, and is based on a single study that had math errors in it and only two people who even got pregnnat with that timing (allegedly) https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...9-no-12-a.html

This doesn't mean you can't use them, if you want to. Just that I want you to know going in that these tactics aren't worth the trouble they cause at all and you can't rely on them to do anything for your sway. Most of us on this site, myself very much included, have numerous opposites with minerals, timing, and pH stuff. I got two boys taking cal mag supps, 3 boys with timing, and 1 of my boys testing pH like a madwoman and 4.5 pH that never rose till after I was already pregnant. I gave all that up with my girl, the lowest dairy intake of my life, no calcium/magnesium, sex just prior to ovulation and didn't bother to test pH at all.

3)While I no longer believe artificial sweetener sways pink and large amounts may even sway blue for some people: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...me-thread.html that's at your discretion

4)I would just give the cranberry to your husband. Cranberry is not safe to take AF-O because you're taking a high dose of blood thinners then stopping them suddenly. This makes your blood go from very thin to very sticky right when a baby is possibly trying to implant. I would suggest taking 81 mg aspirin instead (5x a week, give yourself a couple of days off per week) all cycle long and at BFP gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop them. That having been said in our results neither cranberry or aspirin worked at all with the same number of people getting girls with and without them, and were associated with more miscarriages.

5)Please do not mix cranberry or aspirin with Sudafed. Sudafed plus blood thinners has been linked to the type of stroke with bleeding in the brain in young women. If you must use Sudafed in your sway give one to your husband instead as men seem to tolerate it better, but only if he doesn't have high blood pressure and is not on any other medications.

6)We have not found the jellies (or douches) to work and they really cut odds of conception hugely. It's fine if you want to use them to start with though but you need to pick between douching OR jelly, not both. Mixing douche and jelly can cause your pH to rise when the jelly tries to compensate for the douche. To use RepHresh, use it as per package directions every 3 days starting after your period ends and going through till your attempt, trying to time your final dose 8 hours before your attempt to start, then over time you can stretch that to 12 or 24 hours to boost chances of conception. Then, in addition to that, you can use a generous fingertip full of Sylk or Acijel (NOT REPLENS)1 hour before attempt. I don't recommend anything after sex, but if you want you can add a dime-size dab just inside the vagina if you would like.

If you prefer to do splime/lime tampon instead I have directions here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...r-swaying.html

7)Are you going to be exercising??? Cardio exercise 6-7 days a week, 60 minutes a day for 6 weeks or more prior to your planned attempt. What about Clomid or Femara, can you get those?? They add about 3-5% success rate to swaying and that's proven by studies. If hubby were to smoke and/or jog/bike these also have been proven to sway pink. Soy milk and foods for him may help your sway too.

I'd love to help your sway however I can! I do want you to understand that there IS no guarantee for swaying - even if you take years to conceive and do every sway tactic you ever heard of you can still get an opposite. I know many sites will lead you to believe that if only you do everything under the sun for swaying, you'll get a guarantee, but it isn't true, and even doing all these things there seems to be an upper ceiling of success rate set about 75% that we just can't seem to get past even with perfect sways. Just don't want you to go in expecting a sure thing when it isn't.

Good luck and pink dust headed your way!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Yane85 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic!

1. My Cal-Mag supplements do not have anything added not even Vitamin D, so they should be ok I am guessing. And noted the timing and PH thing. They're something that I just want to do additionally.

3. Thanks for the warning on Sudafed and aspirin. I did not know aspirin sways pink. What if I were to not do Cran/aspririn in my cycle at all, and DH and I just did 2 Cran + 1 Sudafed 1 hr before BD? Neither of us have high BP / are on any other medications. And we will continue to take Crystal light everyday from AF-O to keep PH low.
    Or Can we eliminate aspirin and cran altogether and just do Sudafed 1 hour before BD?

4. Regarding douching / Rephresh/ Replens - What if I avoided it all together? My ph on O+12 is quite low already, I am just worried about my husbands. Can I just used Rephresh/AciJel/Replens as a lube during BD? I am worried that I cannot pinpoint O+12 with Rephresh being in my CM. also, should I be testing out Rephresh prior to starting AF so I know how it reacts? Alsi I do not know where to buy Acijel, what's the alternative if I don't find it?

5. I have never considered Clomid/Femara as my cycles are pretty regular and would prefer not to mess with it. Will taking Clomid/Femara affect my cycles/ovulation? What is the recommended amount and frequency?

5. I will be skipping breakfast and doing rigorous cardio for the next three weeks. My BMI is 21 right now, and I usually only eat 1200-1500 calories a day. How much do I need to cut? Do I need 6 weeks of cardio as we plan to TTC in three weeks, Nov 6th to be exact.
    Last edited by pinkpink24; October 19th, 2020 at 02:59 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    great, then fine to go ahead and roll with what you've got going with cal mag. Timing and pH are at your discretion, I just like you guys to be informed before making your decision!

Taking blood thinners and Sudafed is never a good idea for younger women. I can't recommend it because I don't want you to hurt yourselves. I would rather see you use JUST Sudafed and skip cran and aspirin totally. Your husband can take a steady dose of cranberry and then the one dose of Sudafed as men seem to tolerate it better.

I am a-ok with you skipping douche and jelly all together. They really don't work at all. I agree it's hard to tell your CM with the RepHresh (and douching) in the mix. But do be aware you can't tell O+12 from your CM anyway. That's really not a legitimate thing; many of us have EWCM for days after ovulation and waiting till it dries up can mean you miss O completely. Others have their CM dry up the day before O. It really does not correspond to O+12 the way people claim it does.

Acijel is available online. In America there is an equivalent but it's prescription only.

Fine not to take Clomid or Femara, it does sway pink though. Yes, it would likely change when you ovulate and your CM patterns too so if timing is important to you it might not be worth it. Most people take Clomid CD 3-7, 50 mg, but the way your doctor prescribes it is the way you should take it in most cases.

Stay at BMI 21 and that cal intake. I would limit protein and fat to 50-60 g each (not counting protein and fat in fruit and veg, and nothing in low carb veg, not even calories, they're free and unlimited, no need to count)

I would go ahead and start cardio now and if you don't get pregnant (and using timing and pH stuff, it will likely not happen the first month) you'll have longer on the exercise by the time you get pregnant.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic.

I have my final sway plan ready now. I tried rephresh out with mine and my husbands Cm and it seemed to drop ph almost immediately. Let me know how this looks!

Timing : O + 12
    1 time only
    Hot shower before bd
    Sudafed PE both myself and DH
    Check ph before BD, if > 4.5, half applicator before and half 5 mins after Bd to lower ph immediately. We may also use Rephresh as a Lube.

Diet/Supps
    Me :
    Cal and Mag Supps
    LE diet, aiming for weight loss of 4-5 pounds
    Crystal light 2 glasses daily , milk with artificial sugar containing aspartame 2 glasses.

DH :
    Cranberry ( how much is the recommended quantity?)
    Soy milk
    Crystal light , coffee with aspartame sweetener
    Anything else?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not the type of sway I would recommend and I want you to understand your odds of conception are going to be quite low. If you're ok with that, then that's great, sending you tons of pink dust. Definitely check with me as the months pass, if you don't get pregnant, so we can fine tune what to drop and what to keep!

I would definitely NOT do shallow release or hot bath/shower because that will cut your odds of conceiving to nothing, I suspect.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Bunnygirl and Atomic! im doing the LE diet and taking folate. Im 35, my husband is 40. Next month I plan on doing one attempt at positive opk. I have been ttc September and October with no luck so far. I'm currently looking for a supplement to help me conceive faster and improve egg quality, but also it must be something that sways pink. I have regular cycles but I was looking into MYO INOSITOL. Can any of you give me some advice on this? Thanks in advance!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast