Thread: It's a girl!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's a girl!

Hi everyone,

I've now been told girl at 16 week and 20 week scans. Although I'm still slightly sceptical after hearing about people being told one gender at a scan and then giving birth to the opposite, but the nub theory also looked very girly, and my pregnancy has been totally different from my two boys, so I should probably believe the result! I've posted my sway.

I want to thank atomic so much for the sheer volume of work she puts into this forum and for always giving an amazingly quick and helpful response to all my queries. It's been great to feel part of a community. x

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Flowergirl, YesIcan2020 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is SO exciting! Congratulations!!! I agree, Atomic is amazing! How do I find your sway hun? xo

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats, Sophie!! It is my pleasure to help you guys in any way I can!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little girl!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahrose View Post
    That is SO exciting! Congratulations!!! I agree, Atomic is amazing! How do I find your sway hun? xo
    IÂ’ll put it here too, just in case.

Diet

I did 9 weeks in total on the diet, but started on the standard LE for I think 5 of those weeks. I stopped losing weight then so switched to the PCOS diet. In total I lost about a stone in weight over the 9 weeks.

I stuck pretty rigidly to the diet, always within the limits (I had a meal plan for a weeks worth of meals already done so I didnÂ’t have to be counting cals etc day to day). I drank coffee instead of tea, had a glass of wine a day, and one can of Diet Coke a day.

I didnÂ’t have breakfast, had 3 meals a day and no snacks.

I took fibre supplements but only started that in the last month or so of the sway.

Exercise

I walked for at least an hour every day, but most days ended up more like 2 hours. Occasionally I would change it from a walk to an aerobics video of an hour.

Husband

My husband took olive leaf extract. I canÂ’t remember how much he took but looking back I think it was quite a lot less than recommended on here. He went running a few times a week (with a couple of weeks off due injury). He also drank the recommended amount of soya milk.

Attempt

One attempt at positive OPK. No orgasm. No jump and dump.

Personality

I tried to chill out generally, and dropped some of the things I was doing in my day to day life that were control freakish. I looked after myself generally better so that I was feeling more relaxed and less anxious.

I donÂ’t think IÂ’ve missed anything. I know I was quite convinced that it wouldnÂ’t have been long enough on the diet but didnÂ’t think thereÂ’d be much chance of falling pregnant on first attempt!

Hope that helps someone.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!! So exciting.

I think not being neurotic about details helped my sway too. I didn’t count calories and etc.
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, it is so helpful! I’m so happy for you!🎉💕