Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dont know where to begin

Hi everyone,

I have been researching for so long until I found this wensite and oh my god! Its been amazing!! but I was hesitant to post until now, the amount if information is great but overwhelming sometimes, I have two boys 3 and 1 and went through one ectopic pregnancy and two pregnancy losses. I have hypothyroid and PCOS so Im on synthroid and I work out regularly to keep my weight in check (I shouldn’t apparently to get a girl), my period are all over the place if I ever get a period (I conceived my two kids with femara and cycle monitoring at the clinic), my question is: I really would love to increase my sway for a girl and this will probably be our last baby, I have weaned my son about a month ago, I bought magnesium calcium supplements and was going to start that in addition to metformin for my pcos (doctor recommended 1000 a day), what else do you think I should do? Should I stop working out all together? And will femara ruin my chances of conceiving a girl? How long should I wait till we try since I just weaned my son (my lactation horomone was high) , is low everything diet the best thing in my case? Any supplements recommendations? Im willing to go above and beyond to try my best for a girl (I think it would be good for the boys too to have a sister &#128522

Thank you so much!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI and welcome! I know it seems like a lot at first but we wanted to make a clearinghouse of all the different sway tactics in one spot. Any time you're confused, just ask, ask, ask, it's what I'm here for is to help you guys navigate it all.

I am a little confused why you think you shouldn't work out and keep your weight in check to get a girl?? Exercise and losing weight OR staying in low-normal BMI range are among our strongest sway tactics. Can you shed some light on what exactly you read that led you to that conclusion?

Anyone with PCOS needs to exercise even if it's only moderate. Please continue with that. The benefits to blood sugar control are so massive they outweigh any risks of possibly building muscle (which you won't if you don't gain weight while eating a lot of protein anyway).

Femara has been shown in a very good study to sway pink about 5%. Coupled with other sway tactics, Femara is among the best of the best sway tactics there is. Even though you got boys on it in the past, along with an overall pink sway it will only help.

I want you on our alternate sway diet (which has better results than the standard LE Diet anyway) and you can find that here: (just ignore the info at the top and scroll down a few posts to where we get into the diet stuff) https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html

Calcium/magnesium I personally don't believe in (the science overall does not support it, and I got boys on it myself) but I understand many people want to use them. As long as it doesn't have added Vitamin D, that's ok, but if they do have added Vit. D you need to find something that does not have the Vit. D. it seems to sway strongly blue when taken as a supplement.

The Metformin is GREAT for pink. I would not have you take anything other than folic acid if you're on the Metformin.

I would start trying as soon as you've had 12 weeks on diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the quick reply! I will read it thoroughly, Im running 5 times a week for 30mins so I hope that doesnt affect my sway too much. Im also taking iron and vitamin D because they are very low and I was worried having both low might affect my fertility. But we will see. I will do the diet as strictly as possible for 3 months then begin the ttc journey. Wish me luck!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please continue doing that as the benefit to blood sugar control is huge for you.

If you are low in something you should take it. It's only people who are already getting enough that need to skip the nutrients. You may want to take them daily for 6-8 weeks then go to 3x a week maintenance dose if your levels are back up.

Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic!
    Can you please check my work so far if its good enough so we start ttc this month hopefully. I have been doing 1500-1700 cals a day and skipping breakfast only thing I would have in morning is probably coffee and a small piece of dark chocolate keto approved. Then I wouldnt eat any meal till after my 20 mins high interval running on treadmill around 4PM. I will have big bowl of salad with olive oil and yogurt with berries on the side then dinner around 7:30pm. The problem only is I still eat red meat as I have low iron i tried to eat more red meat than chicken but I didnt know it swayed blue that much. Id say I HAVE RED MEAT 4-5 times a week (not huge amounts at all but 4-5 times so quite frequent). I was planning on starting femara next cycle couples with metformin at night, saw palmetto, calcium magnesium, folic acid and fibre. What do you advice me? Is what Im doing good enough or should I change something and try later?

Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about protein and fat?

I don't recommend saw palmetto any more, it made people's cycles get really weird and it didn't seem to help sways anyway.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply, Protein is mainly through the red meat im eating with dinner and the full fat yogurt. Fat is from the olive oil in the salad and the red meat too. I stopped eating avocadoes. Im mostly low carb as I have PCOS and I try to minimize carb as much as I can, but Im not sure if its more important now to keep carb down and low sugar or to not eat animal protein, I will stop the saw palmetto. I was going to start inositol, would you recommend that? Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, but how much in terms of grams?

Yes, I want you to keep carbs lower and avoid sugar. For you it's more important to avoid sugar and lower carbs to say 150 g or less than it is to avoid red meat totally but we need to be sure you're not getting too much red meat either.

Inositol is fine since you have PCOS.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    About 200g of red meat, is that alot? I hope not, I was really hoping we start ttc this month but Im still okay with waiting and going vegetarian if it will make a bigger difference, its just hard to get protein through veggies and still remain low carb

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    200 g of meat or of protein?

There is about 53 g protein in 200 g meat. That would be in line with our recommendations, but you're probably getting protein from other things, right?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast