Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

So confused about foods

I just read a few boy sways - I’m TTC a girl

They mention lots of fruits, veg & full fat dairy

This is what I’ve been doing as from my understanding, fruit & veg & full fat dairy is best for PCOS Girl diet?
    I also tend to have rice, pasta or bread with each meal to get calories in and fill me up and as suggested I have eggs and salmon a few times a week to help with ovulation issues.

After reading the boy sways and the forum ‘how we got girls’ I feel I’m doing my girl sway wrong and these things lean more towards boy?
    In the how we got our girls from girl mums I notice a lot of them mention eating on the run, a candy bar or something from the canteen (in other words not healthy) and skipping meals yet I’m eating rice and veg and all these healthy meals and because I’m eating light and healthy I’m starving by the next meal so not really skipping meals as such

HELP! Feeling like I’m failing

Ps: I’m on hormone medication atm so very hormonal!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I lived off fruit, vegetables, rice, bagels, full fat yogurt and Parmesan cheese haha and got my girl with my 1st sway. I did much the same this sway and waiting on gender but I know I had success last time so I hope that gives you some peace of mind
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The numbers (cals, fat and protein) are what seem to matter most. I've seen Atomic say that over and over and it seems true with my girl mom friends. Some of my girl mom friends eat super healthy and some eat junk. What I've noticed is that they all eat like birds and are either very thin or were working hard to lose weight when they fell pregnant.
    swaying for in 2021

5. Likes YesIcan2020 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to consider overall serving sizes and not "magic foods".

LE Diet is 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, 30-60 g fat
    LE PCOS is 1500-1800 cals, 50-60 g protein and fat
    HE Diet is 2200-2500 cals, 90+ g protein, and as many grams of healthy fat as is possible for people. (not to mention lots of fortified foods)

The types of foods themselves are really not that important because the overall nutrient content of the HE Diet is so much more. It is not about "magic foods". It is the amount of different nutrients you eat, particularly cals, fat, and protein.

I thought you were having trouble keeping weight on??? Why are you doing the PCOS diet again?

People who do not have PCOS can eat sugar. When they have sugar, their blood sugar goes up but then crashes fast (this would tend to sway pink since BS levels end up lower on average). Those people with PCOS, when they eat sugar, their blood sugar goes up and STAYS up because they have insulin resistance. Since their blood sugar stays up a long time, that can end up swaying blue. Two people can eat the exact same thing and have a totally different reaction to it, that is why we have the two variations of LE Diet.

Additionally, the blue swayers who barely eat and live on junk oftentimes have a very low cal intake. One type of woman who has all girls will eat like this:

Breakfast: Coffee
    Lunch: Candy bar and diet coke
    Snack: More coffee and a Yoplait Light
    Dinner: salad and small plate of pasta

If you added that all up that would be VERY low cal, low fat, and low protein. You can't just look at the foods and understand why that person got girls or boys, it's the QUANTITY of what they're eating.

If you are starving we need to talk about what you're eating. I had asked you some questions in a different thread you posted and you never replied, but I need more info about your diet and your BMI. I am worried about you, you've posted several times now and seem to be having some trouble and I want to help but I need more info about what you're actually eating and doing for your sway.

On the whole, rather than going over the "how I got girls" threads, please just do the diets as I have laid out. I have 12+ years of observation (and many more years of research before that, as I was super into exercise and nutrition prior to when I got into gender swaying) of research into this stuff and a quick perusal of a thread here or there does not encompass even a fraction of why I recommend the things I do for any given person. I have REASONS why I have the diets the way I have them and one of the main reasons is that people will waste away to nothing if you don't eat enough.

While I'm always happy to explain the reasoning why, I hate to see you guys going over these threads and either a) getting confused and undermining your diet by misunderstanding something or more importantly b) getting all control freakish by comparing everything you do to 100 other people who may have totally different physical stature, activity levels, and blood sugar levels than you and thus need different diets.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the reply, that does make me feel better

I’m having one of those weeks where I feel I’ll never get my girl

Xx

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don’t overthink it. I know it’s hard but honestly I’ve never eaten more fruit and vegetables then when I’ve done my sways, its how I kept calories low. Xx
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the fast reply atomic, this made me cry lol! These hormone injections are making me crazy!!
    I’m probably doing a mix of the normal and PCOS diet really. Trying to stick to full fat dairy, whole grains and the higher fat and protein intake to keep the weight on as it fell off too quick. I’ve cut back on sugars a lot as I was eating a lot, now I have a little chocolate or ice cream to get my fat intake up but not as much as I was prior to swaying.

That does make sense thank you re HE diet being much higher limits and the no magic foods as such. When I got my boys I was on a huge calorie and vitamin etc intake so I need to remind myself how different my diet is now.

We have been TTC all year and on some sort of diet since last year and still no luck so I guess I’m just feeling a little defeated and these hormones are making me very negative. Literally everyone around me has just had a baby girl or fallen pregnant with a girl and even though I’m happy for them I’m finding it hard to stay positive with each passing month. I am a positive person normally so am aware of how miserable and crazy this post sounds!
    I’ve read so many forums on the net about gonal f injections and so many of the women who used them have gotten boys which then gets me stressed! I was on clomid & Letrozole which I was excited about for my girl sway but they didn’t work.

Sorry about not replying to one of your posts, I mustn’t have seen it? I’ll go have a look now.

Thanks again, I’m feeling re assured.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok great in that case then YES PLEASE continue doing the full fat dairy!!! I don't consider that "PCOS Diet" per se unless you've changed everything else as well (different macros, whole grains only, limiting sugar) I want you to keep going with that full fat dairy to keep that ovulation happening!

Please don't worry about not replying to me, it's my job to get back to you, not the other way around, I just wanted to remind you that we did have another post going and I was hoping to help you with your diet since I knew you were struggling with it.

We don't know about the Gonal F but honestly I don't see any reason why it wouldn't sway pink (it hasn't been studied that I'm aware of) since Clomid and Letrozole do. Remember, most people who are using these medications are doing everything in their power to get pregnant (and even under ideal circumstances Clomid/letrozole only sway 3-5% - so lots of boys conceived regardless) so you can't just look at people who used them and understand how they sway.

13. Thanks YesIcan2020 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I see what happened, your post was called "help I think I'm eating too many sweeteners" and it had a glitch in it. I had messaged you to see if you could repost it but I don't think you ever did.