Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I think this was just as a precaution as it’s been 5 years.

She also did mention my body will be trying to fix itself. I will mentioned about bloods when I go for my check up so they can check my hormones. This isn’t anything I can fix in the mean time is it? And will this hormone balance affect my sway at all?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, your body is always trying to get back to things functioning normally.

If you're dieting too strictly then absolutely we can fix it in the meantime. And if you're eating too many carbs we can fix it. But I need more information to go on about your diet and how much you're eating.

It depends on the reasons why your cycle is disrupted. Most likely, this will only sway pink, but we do need to make some changes to be sure you can continue ovulating, and the changes we make have to be careful not to go too fast back in the direction of blue. But before I start making recommendations I need to be sure what's really going on and for that I need more info about your diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic

Sorry for the late reply. I have been working a lot lately to catch up.

So today was my screening but low and behold I started what I think is another period this afternoon? So the beginning of my last cycle was the 1st November and now today 18th. They have tested for infections in case I have a lingering UTI but I should get better results on Tuesday with my next appointment. After this, we are able to do blood tests etc to check hormones and iron.

My diet, to be honest, the last month was pretty bad. I was always fasting for 14 hours+ but as mentioned before I went 2 days without eating barely anything due to the bereavement. I had been eating chips and cheese, burritos, pasta, chickpea curry and noodles. I did have the odd bit of chocolate. I feel I had maybe a lot of dairy also with cheese, macaroni and my lattee's. Being vegetarian I find it very difficult to have a healthy balanced diet. I don't care for all the meat alternitives.

I just hope everything can return to normal as I was supposed to be ovulating this weekend coming but now I don't know what my body is doing.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I take it back, the bleed I had lasted 2 hours ? It had been 17 days yesterday since my last period started so maybe it was an ovulation bleed. I’m not too sure what’s going on to be fair. I had cramping in my left side and bloating prior to the bleed that afternoon and it disappeared that night.

If this was an ovulation bleed would the egg alreAdy have released or about too? We had an attempt on Sunday.

Thank you so much for all the help I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by jac1417; November 19th, 2020 at 02:55 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No need to apologize for not getting back to me, it's my job to get back to you, not the other way around!

Around ovulation, your cervix is really soft and can be easily injured. Most bleeding around ovulation is not ovulation spotting but actually comes from a wound on the cervix. But it may be that it was ovulation-related too (though that is usually pinkish or brown)

I can't tell you when you ovulated on this basis because there's no way to know if the bleeding came from the cervix, from O spotting, or some other thing.

Are you taking any supplements? If so, what?

Let me know what your test results are when you get them back. That will tell us possibly more information.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh it was a light bleed. Actually reddish brown in colour which stopped after 2 hours. But then today I had another really heavy bleed. It’s driving me crazy honestly.

I’m not taking any supplements at all and never have. I’m trying to weigh up what could be causing this. Does irregular cycles sway Pink way?

I should know if there’s anything unusual on Tuesday hopefully. Is there anything I can take to help things ease or get back on track? Which keeps me pink!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on the reason why the cycle is irregular. Some cases are more pink friendly, others blue, and without more information I can't say for sure. The results of the hormone tests will be very helpful.

What you're describing is out of bounds of swaying. That is a sign something is amiss and we need more information. In your doc visit if they don't suggest it, I think you need to ask them about an ultrasound. The intermittent heavier bleeding you're describing is concerning to me and there are a couple things that need to be ruled out, they should not take a wait and see approach. Again, please don't worry, it's most likely hormonal in nature but I want for them to rule out things like fibroids, polyps, and cervical erosion.

Please do not take anything. We don't know what is going on and we need there to be nothing that interferes with the results of the testing.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aromic

I got results from all bloods and swabs and everything seems normal. The only thing they are doing to investigate it further is sending me for an ultrasound to check the lining of my womb and ovaries etc.

My doctor seems to think it could be anovulatory cycles Iv been having since having the implant removed and this is the final flush out. Nothing seems to be ringing alarms for anything else but again the scan should be able to check up on this.

Do I wait until everything seems a bit more settled before trying again? This shouldn’t interfere with my sway should it for pink.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, darn it, they need to do TESTING to determine if you are having anovulatory cycles!!!! The doctor can't just rest on their laurels assuming that. They need to run a blood test after you think you've ovulated to see if there is a progesterone rise.

The most important thing is that we get that ultrasound. Even though I know there's a corona spike right now you really need that scan, and I strongly suggest making that happen ASAP. It is that scan which will rule out any of the scary (but very very rare) things and then some common things as well.

None of this will interfere with your sway, I just want to be sure you're being properly cared for.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know you can probably sense my frustration right now. She thinks that due to this cycle being the only irregular cycle I have had my body is adjusting its hormones from the implant removal. My cycles have went from 32-35 and since my implant has been taking it out it went 39,27 and then this month being so wacky.

Our system is so backlogged with people from the pandemic they have no idea how long it will take for me to get the ultrasound. She thinks around 4 weeks but can’t guarantee it. There seems to be no urgency for this to happen as she mentioned that it will give us time to see if things settle down a little and get back to normal. My bloods have all came back perfect as with my heart rate and urine samples.

Since Monday I am now having what seems like a heavy period. No stop and starting.

I have tried to draw a conclusion myself as to what it could be as with everything going on I have bad acne on my back. I usually get this around the time of ovulation and it’s cleared up around my period but for some reason it’s been there the full month which makes me think it’s my hormones?

Until I get any tests it’s really and guessing and waiting game

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast