Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I sure can, and I'm frustrated on your behalf.

They didn't do the most important test, which was testing to see if you have ovulated. So they do need to do that, after you think you've ovulated (generally done at CD 21 for a CD 14 ovulation, but about a week after you think O has occurred) This is probably because you were not at the right time of the month for that (indeed, we don't know where you were in the cycle) but still they should have set it up for you.

Did they test your testosterone and blood sugar?

So what appears to be a true period has come now. This indicates you DID indeed ovulate. Can you think back 10-14 days or so and recall if you had any ovulation symptoms?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, honestly they wouldnÂ’t even test me for these things until you have been trying to conceive over 12 months here with no success. I think IÂ’m slowly making progress with things as Iv had a very irregular cycle.

The only test they done was urine, swabs and blood. The blood test was to check for iron and an overall health check. I have no idea what this includes but they have said everything has come back perfect and my iron count is better than it was a few months ago.

Well IÂ’m not really sure if I can call it a true period. ItÂ’s lasted 3 days and slowly stopped today. My period I got back on 1st November was 27 day cycle so was very short than my usually 32+. It also lasted 8 days. From then on I had an unusual pinkish discharge. Which would come and go each day really. Saturday there (day 21) I had a heavy bleed in the morning/afternoon. Stopped the next day and then Monday (day 23) I had what I believe the start of another period. Very heavy and itÂ’s lasted 3 days with light spotting only when I wipe on the 4th day.

This is why my doctor seems to think itÂ’s caused by the implant removal at the end of July. ItÂ’s my body trying to adjust to itÂ’s original hormones.

I never really paid attention to my cycles before swaying and never tested for ovulation. I seemed to be getting a surge, with one month it went straight to static smily and last month I had 2 flashy faces. I couldnÂ’t check if it got a static as I ran out of tests.

I know this has nothing to do with my sway as my diet has been pretty much the same throughout but the only added thing to that month was the stress and heartbreak I experienced which happened the day after my 2 flashy faces.

Maybe IÂ’m holding onto hope that itÂ’s just been a very off month and things will start to get back to normal.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They really need to do an ultrasound. Blaming nearly constant off and on bleeding in November over an implant removed in July is not ok.

I can't tell because of all the bleeding what is going on. Even if you didn't ovulate you can get a flashy and a surge. We just need more info to go on.

Sway diets can be cumulative over time. Your body can manage on stores for a while and then sometimes it just sort of runs out of gas, and your cycle can get weird even if nothing changes. But that would not come with this bleeding.

Stress can really mess up your cycle but again, not with bleeding.

It is my hope too that your cycle just normalizes now. Your body will be trying to fix things so FX and TX that it does.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. This was my point to them that i was having my usual cycles. Last 2 months were a little off with one being 39 and then 27. For me it was the constant pink discharge when I wiped after an 8 day period which I never have always 4 days.

They are sending me for an ultrasound but with everything going on I donÂ’t hold hope that it will be anytime soon. My doctor and nurse both donÂ’t seem phased by it and that we should take it a step at a time. Basically they want to see things ease off within the next few weeks.

Today there has been no bleeding and no pink discharge when I wipe. The acne on my back seems to be drying up now. With me not having a clue what is going on with my body, when I google it a hormone imbalance comes up. This could be way off the symptoms I have. But I always gets acne around ovulation and it dries up just before my period. This month however Iv had the acne since my last date of ovulation 21st October? Now who knows if I even ovulated this month with everything going in but if so IÂ’m pretty positive we have missed it.

I agree with you and donÂ’t think it could be down to diet or stress. I will let you know if things keep this way for the next few days and hopefully I can start again.

Would I need to do anything different or am I ok to stick with my LE diet.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Internet calls everything a "hormonal imbalance" but most of that stuff is written by people who make money off treating people with herbs for "hormonal imbalances" that don't actually exist.

I hesitate to change your diet till we know more about what is happening (namely a testosterone/blood sugar test to rule out PCOS). For now I want you on whole grains only, full fat dairy only (no skim or part skim dairy at all) and limit sugar as much as you can bear. Plus lets be sure you're eating 4-6 eggs a week and a sserving of salmon if you like it, red meat if you don't, every week.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh that makes a lot of sense. Everything has stopped now so hopefully I’m going back to normal.

In terms of diet, I can swap to whole grains no problem. Sugar I don’t really have a lot of. I drink diet juice and have sweetener with my coffee. The odd bit of chocolate but that’s like once a week. I can eat eggs, however the fish and meat I can’t do. I’m vegetarian and I hate fish I’m not getting a lot of protein in my diet because of this. My diet has probably changed drastically from September time. During our lockdown I was eating freshly made dinners from scratch. Now we are back to some normality and kids are back at school it’s literally what I can cook fast. All under the calorie intake I should be having.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok no worries at all, that's fine to just stick to dairy and eggs (I actually almost didn't recommend the meat for you)

Can you tell me more about what you mean when you say not a lot of protein?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic

I am really struggling now to fall pregnant. I have been trying now since July , so 7 months this time with no luck. It didn’t take me near as much with my 2 boys.

Iv been trying the every 72h from the offset as that was my take on E4d. I even think this month I managed 1 attempt plus an extra.
    I had such a weird cycle back in November sure were I was bleeding a lot and everything came back normal?

However for the past 3/4 months I have brown discharge around the time of ovulation. Most websites say this is normal but I am just worried there could be something underlying. I don’t want to ruin my sway and attempt any more than I should but it’s now very disheartening and I can’t anymore of the disappointment.
    Iv started to bleed today, well spotting just now for day 1 but I am on day 28 and I rarly take my period this early it’s usually 30/32. I thought I was pregnant this month as the lead up was way different than usual and the veins I have all around my breasts I have never experienced.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brown discharge around O is not a big deal. Were you ever able to get in for an appointment? the only way to rule out any underlying problem is by having an ultrasound.

I would continue on with the e4d plus one more attempt at positive OPK.

It is very normal to see changes in cycle with swaying. A 28 day cycle is normal. Or it could be possible you had a chemical if you thought you were pregnant (though symptoms are not at all reliable.)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Atomic, for the quick reply and for making me feel that little bit better.

I have never experienced the bleed at ovulation until then so was unsure what could be causing it. Next month I will try for the E4d and 1 attempt at positive OPK.

The bleeding is now just pink and only when I wipe. No doubt I will wake up with it full force in the morning.

Hopefully I’m back next month and joining in a due date chat.

Again thank you for all your help.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast