Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic

Been to doctors today for a pelvic examination. She said everything looked healthy so wouldn’t be a problem that end. She has chased up my ultrasound which should be in the next few weeks.

She also mentioned I come in for blood work for my hormones in CD21. In due my period in the next day or so and already started cramping. I’m also not sure if this is really a thing but my RHR has started to decrease in the past 2 days which I’m sure signals my period is on the way.

My testosterone levels are normal from my previous blood work which she said would count out PCOS?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The doctor cannot tell anything of relevance from the pelvic exam (well, cervical erosion, but that's fairly unusual). We need the ultrasound to tell us what is happning up inside.

For the most part yes if your testosterone is normal you don't have PCOS, but sometimes if you're controlling PCO via diet your testosterone would still be normal

But we have gobs of people with PCOS and they do not have this bleeding which is pretty unusual. That's why I hope we can get that ultrasound done soon!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes hopefully this comes in soon. I did say if we didn’t have it before the end of the next cycle I would go private.

No period today? But I just don’t have a good feeling anyway. I am thinking I maybe ovulated later than my positive OPK. I started to get the brown bleed 5 days after this. This is possible right?

I am trying to look at my graph on fitbit with rhr as I don’t temp. Again I’m not sure if this is something to go by but I seen it worked for a few people. Probably something else to obsess over.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not use Fitbit to track ovulation.

If your period has not come 14 days after ovulation then yes you most likely are either pregnant or else you ovulated late (or both). FXFXFX!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cd 32 and still nothing. I’m too scared to take a pregnancy test just now as I’m
    Dreading the negative . I took one on 12dpo, from my ovulation date with the OPK surge. But I think I maybe ovulated the week later with the brown bleed which I usually get.

If nothing tomorrow again I think I will pluck up the courage to take one. I’m hoping my body isn’t playing tricks on me and I get to day 33 with hope 🤞🙏🙏🙏.

Praying that this is my month

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AAA!!! Good luck!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic

At got me today. Day 34, I am honestly gutted. I just don’t know if I can keep going. It’s making me feel miserable now.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jac1417 View Post
    Hi Atomic

At got me today. Day 34, I am honestly gutted. I just don’t know if I can keep going. It’s making me feel miserable now.
    When did you end up having your attempts in relation to when you got your period?

What are the parts of the sway you hate the most?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it looks like we had an attempt every 2nd day this month. The actual week I thought I would ovulate I didn’t. I originally got the static smily on CD 14. But from CD19-22 I had the brown discharge which I usually get around ovulation time. Going off the cramps I get in my left ovary side and groin it would work out that I ovulated CD 21 which co insides with 14 days from ovulation to AF which would be today.

I have a chat again tomorrow with my doctor as I was to book in for blood work on day 21 coming.

The actual swaying part of it I don’t mind. I am now in a routine of not eating until later on in the afternoon and I’m vegetarian. I’m not under weight in the slightest as I’m probably heavier than when I conceived my 2 boys. Although I had more muscle mass with them as Iv stopped any weight stuff.

I think the part that worries me most is the brown bleed. I just feel this is indicating a problem and now going onto month 9 when Iv usually fell pregnant much sooner than this worries me. My cycles have been 33,28,35 now the past 3 months. Again I’m no expert but I’m not sure if I am actually ovulating or the fact it could be later which is why I can’t catch.

Hopefully I am able to try something to help this month but I think my doctor will probably want me to try again this month then with blood work and also an ultrasound which I have booked.

More than anything it’s how disheartened I am when I get to the end of the month and it hasn’t happened again. Even with this month trying more than we should have for a girl sway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The key here is that we have got to get you in to have that brown bleeding checked.

Now, the cycles being 33, 28, 35 is no biggie at all. That's well in normal range. And if you were having cycles like that and then getting your period I would say you're for sure ovulating. But that brown bleeding could be throwing a spanner in the works - it may be you're having super short anovulatory cycles and 2 a month, so we need to have that checked. I truly can't help you without that ultrasound at this point because we need to rule out any physical reasons why that is happening.

I would keep going with regular attempts in the meantime. That way when the egg shows up (which can happen at any time! Your body is working to fix anything that is amiss even as we speak) you will be in a position to catch it.

I would advise doing more like 72 hours apart if you are still trying to sway, and no closer than 48 hours for conception. Too much sex, if you are having it all month long, may be too depleting for your husband.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast