Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: devastated

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok. Yes, that is not enough fat and protein so please do track to be sure you are getting enough. That type of diet would be better both for your sway and your chances of conceiving.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear atomic
    my situation changed and I just want to get pregnant now. I would really welcome either gender with great joy.

I startet the diet after my miscarriage with DC in April 2020 (we went HT for a daughter).

Attempts were from July onwards, with first just one attempt.

Since November we did e3d and hubby dropped sauna. Got pregnant then with a chemical (HCG slightly elevated but bleeding at about 4+3).

I also ate a lot more and due to three colds in a row I couldn't exercise and gained 3 pounds.

I am not doing the diet anymore. I just eat moderately but still don't snack und push back breakfast. I take just folic acid. Sometimes I now take a multivitamin as I had Vit D defiency and I don't know If I still have it. (took 1 Multivitamin every week oder 1 every two weeks).

Hubby is 40 and highly stressed at work atm. He will get another Spermiogram in March. He has trouble with e3d and at our last attempt when clearblue said peak Fertility he couldn't finish (never happened). Today I got my period. I just knew I wasn't pregnant as we ended up e4d and missed both peak Fertility days). I don't want to pressure dh. We are doing no other sway tactics. I am shocked as I always thought we were high Fertility. I have only been successful pregnant once. Our other son is my adult stepson. My fears of never having a second biological child keep me from sleeping at night. DH is also worried that we might not have a second biological child.

I can't keep up the 4 to 6 days exercise anymore but I did manage 1 hour exercise bike for about 2 or 3 days a week. I would like to keep that because it helps me to feel better? ¡

What can I do to boost Fertility? Oh and I drank about 5 cups of coffee because I like the taste so much and sometimes extra diet Coke. I figured out yesterday that this might be a big problem so I will now stop coffeine. Can I do something else to get pregnant? (I am 35). I would like to add attempts, could this give us a better chance? I thought maybe 2 attempts (one each peak Fertility day) if dh can manage. If not then I will not pressure him of course. It's the middle of the night here and I can't sleep because of my sadness and crying. I think with spending 2 years on HT (saving money, waiting, etc) I wasted my fertil years.
    Last edited by Drunken Cockatoo; January 19th, 2021 at 09:51 PM.

TTC pink HT in 2019

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and dH has an autoimmune condition and now has been taking vitamins for some weeks. I have had high amh when we did Fertility testing 2019 and they suspected pcos. My cycles are about 33 to 38 days long. But clearblue now always tells me my 2 peak Fertility days and I have ewcm and ovulation pain. So I hope that I really ovulate but I am not sure? I had problems with long cycles all my life (and with skin outbreaks which have worsened). I drank Fertility tea for some days now. They help me shorten my cycle I think. ANY help would be appreciated. TY atomic!!!

PS: BMI is now up to 21,0 again.

PS: I think I really need to track again even if I don't do LE anymore. I have always had problems eating enough fat. (much albeit dark bread and fruits but sadly also sweets again sometimes). I will try to add full fat Jogurt again.
    Last edited by Drunken Cockatoo; January 19th, 2021 at 09:46 PM.

TTC pink HT in 2019

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would focus on trying to be as healthy as you can- exercise in moderation and not too excessively as that might screw up your cycles. Avoid too
    Much caffeine also and make sure you have enough calories. Is your partners autoimmune issue under control? The Chinese believe that keeping your abdominal area warm and eating warm foods improves fertility- so wearing a vest or you can buy these special Chinese belt sorry I forgot what they are called and eating warm meals and avoiding cold salads or uncooked veg. Are you charting your cycles? If you have pcos you might not be ovulating regularly so charting and using ovulation tests will help you see if you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please keep the exercise even at reduced amount.

I strongly urge you to NOT go from drinking 5 cups of coffee to no coffee. You will feel miserable if you do that. just reduce gradually to 1-2 cups a day.

I suggest you have your Vit. D levels tested again. You may need more D than is in a multivitamin.

Are you eating a lot of carbs? Becuae if you really have PCOS, and you're eating too many carbs, that can cut odds of conception by a lot.

The odds are very good that at 35, having had a baby in the past, you are still totally fertile. Do not worry yet.

I would strongly urge you guys to do e4d (in the 72 hour pattern) anyway. Just having 2 attempts in what you THINK is the fertile window is not foolproof because you can end up ovulating sooner or later than you think you will. I would do e4d and then add in another attempt either at positive OPK or some other point in the fertile window.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Cockatoo View Post
    Oh and dH has an autoimmune condition and now has been taking vitamins for some weeks. I have had high amh when we did Fertility testing 2019 and they suspected pcos. My cycles are about 33 to 38 days long. But clearblue now always tells me my 2 peak Fertility days and I have ewcm and ovulation pain. So I hope that I really ovulate but I am not sure? I had problems with long cycles all my life (and with skin outbreaks which have worsened). I drank Fertility tea for some days now. They help me shorten my cycle I think. ANY help would be appreciated. TY atomic!!!

PS: BMI is now up to 21,0 again.

PS: I think I really need to track again even if I don't do LE anymore. I have always had problems eating enough fat. (much albeit dark bread and fruits but sadly also sweets again sometimes). I will try to add full fat Jogurt again.
    If you are getting your period regularly and getting pos OPK and O symptoms as you describe at the appropriate part of the cycle then you are all but certainly ovulating. You don't typically have fairly regular cycles if you are not ovulating.

What is in the fertility tea? (if you don't know just tell me the brand). Most of those things are worse than nothing.

I think we'll be better off having you cut back on carbs and eating more fat. That will be by far more helpful to your cycle than "fertility tea" which usually ISN'T helpful to fertility at all.

7. Thanks Drunken Cockatoo thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!

I try to calm down a bit. My doctor said the same as you did yesterday and because of the chemical in december she thinks I must be ovulating.

I will keep exercise 3 to 4 days a week. The fertility tea is rasperry leaf tea. It helps shorten my cycle a bit and on both months with the tea my endometrium was better. Before the tea my Gyn noticed that it could be a bit thicker.

I now take folic acid and vitamin d. I will get my levels checked in march. We have an appointment at a fertility clinic in our town in march. DH went for a check up for his prostate (had nothing to do with fertility) and there his doctor found a small inguinal fracture and a varicocele? This doctor didn't know if this would affect his fertility but said probably not.

I found the old spermiograms from our HT attempts from 2019 and noticed that DH then had reduced progressive motility. We never noticed as I never looked at those spermiograms (it was about 23% percent both times and should be over 32%).

Hubby trinks nettle tea for his severe autoimmune condition and we both now eat more fruit (he already ate much fruit) and started to trink vegetable juice again. I don't know if this makes a difference. It just gives me a feeling to be able to do something.

And I will now try to eat more healthy fat and less carbs (too much bread and a bit to much chocolate these last 3 months). My weight ist steady.

Do you think the red raspberry leaf tea is okay or should I skip this?

I also drank "baby dream tea" for one month with mixed herbals but this one I eliminated as I thought it could confuse my body even further.

Thank you atomic, we will do e4d (every 72h if hubby feels up to it) with an extra attempt at peak fertility (solid smiley on clearblue).

PS: I feel so bad for pretending to be a fertility patient for HT in 2019 and now we might really struggle with this. I never expected this. It feels like it's my punishment for getting so disappointed about a certain gender. But theres nothing that I can do about it now.
    Last edited by Drunken Cockatoo; January 24th, 2021 at 07:31 AM.

TTC pink HT in 2019

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like you have made some little changes to your diets and lifestyle that will hopefully make the difference. The veg juice is better than fruit juice, especially with pcos and cutting back on your exercise a little but still staying active will hopefully help keep your cycles regular but still help your fertility. There is some fertility yoga you might find helpful for increasing your lining- you can find some on you tube searches. I had same issue with thin lining- shown on scans and very light periods and also suffered an early miscarriage a year before falling this time. I increased it with increasing green leafy veg, fertility yoga, moxibustion, raspberry and nettle tea and Mayan fertility massages and then managed to conceive. I hope you get
    Your BFP soon x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ami this sound good thank you!! I will search the Fertility yoga on YouTube und buy more veggies and leafy greens tomorrow

TTC pink HT in 2019

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it just raspberry leaf or does it have other ingredients?

Reduced motility ALONE is not a big deal. It's only when it happens alongside a lot of other things that it matters.

I can't find the Baby Dream tea specifically but yes if it has other herbs you should avoid it. The herbs that are supposed to "help fertility" often cause far more harm than good.

Please don't feel like you are being punished. Remember, all of us who do end up getting the baby we hoped had gender desire the same as you, and many of us did do IVF as well. But we did go on to have our desired gender. That would not make any sense for you to be "punished" and the rest of us, even those of us who did all the same as you, still got our desired gender!

12. Thanks Drunken Cockatoo thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast