Thread: Not good news

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not good news

I swayed for about 11 weeks, got a positive pregnancy test (with 2 brands!). Seemed like everything worked and I felt confident. I went to get my bloods done to confirm and during the 2 week period where I thought I was 100% pregnant I started eating back to normal like eating 2-3 meals, snacking heaps, drinking whatever. I just got back from the doctors as they finally had my results and turns out I’m not pregnant. My period was also late and came today. So now I feel deflated cause no one understands how much I pigged out! I went from me and my husband having no meat for 11 weeks to eating so much meat, so much crap for the last 2 weeks constantly. Now I have to start all over again and it’s just exhausting. Only good thing to come out of this is that gyms are reopen here from covid.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry to read this.

Being off diet a bit is not a big deal. Just regroup and still try this month. Having an early loss may help sway pink.

That having been said if you will live 1000 lifetimes of regret if you try this month and get an opposite, better to wait, but keep in mind that for all we know this will be a great month for pink and next month may be worse. We just can't tell.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh no I'm so sorry to read this.

Being off diet a bit is not a big deal. Just regroup and still try this month. Having an early loss may help sway pink.

That having been said if you will live 1000 lifetimes of regret if you try this month and get an opposite, better to wait, but keep in mind that for all we know this will be a great month for pink and next month may be worse. We just can't tell.
    I don’t think it was an early loss, she was pretty adamant my period was late and the tests were wrong but who knows 100%! I’m back on the diet+exercise and everything else and will try again in 8 weeks which is not a long away but not too short either. Just hoping my period or ovulation doesn’t come early so it’s definitely 8 weeks and not less. We are out of lockdown so it’s very hard for my husband to not eat meat so he is continuing to eat it but he is going to gym now that it is opening and I will be doing my exercising at the gym aswell. I feel like it was a good sway because we were both vegetarian but hopefully just me being vegetarian will be okay! I still want to do 1 attempt as I know so many people who have girls that have only been the one time so I definitely believe that. But what about just general bd with protection? Do We really have to abstain? We are young so we can but was thinking maybe having bd everyday might help IF I’m not lazy lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you got a positive pregnancy test you were pregnant, even if just briefly. The exception would be if it was barely there and was actually something dodgy with the tests (normally this rarely happens but we've had a few recently so I just want to be very certain it's not happening to you).

Men's diets are really not a huge deal at all. Our diets count way more because it's us who need to carry a baby for 9 months and feed it for at least 9 months (I mean, that's what our bodies expect, whether you bottlefeed or not)

You don't need to abstain if you prefer to do daily release. That's fine as long as you only have the one UNPROTECTED attempt. neither abstain nor daily release has seemed to add anything in our results. Daily release is easier to mess up, because if you start skipping days (and it's hard sometimes not to, with life getting in the way) then you may end up in amore blue friendly frequency pattern, but since the frequency patterns haven't worked anyway that's fine if you prefer to do that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending biiiigggg hugs. Wishing you your boy as soon as you are ready again
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl