Thread: Pregnant

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pregnant

Hi,

I haven’t written in a while...

I have girls already but want another girl desperately. My previous way of conceiving girls was accidental, but vegetarian diet, exercise, sex in fertile window every alternate day, hot shower before dtd, jump and dump and no orgasm.

This time I have again tried healthy diet, delayed breakfast, and exercise.
    Last month we dtd 4 days before ovulation (jump and dump, no O). And I did get pregnant, but I think it was a chemical pregnancy because 3 days later I got my period.

Then my husband got covid...so we couldn’t attempt again until 1 day before ovulation. I asked him to release 3 days before O to get a “fresh batch” of sperm when we dtd. Again no O and jump and dump. Now I am pregnant.

I’m concerned because all the other times I had girls I did alternate days. I thought getting pregnant 4 days before ovulation would have been impossible but my last month showed I did get pregnant. Perhaps all my girls were previously conceived from sperm 4 days before ovulation? And now I’ve done something different...and pregnant 1 day before ovulation. Shuttles method makes me worried I’ve swayed boy.

Praying for a healthy baby girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I forgot to add,

I ended up taking prenatal for about 4 months prior. (Which I didn’t do with my other girls...I did them for a month before)

It’s only because we were planning to conceive before...and covid was getting worse, and decided not to conceive...then did, then chemical pregnancy and now...

So quite a lot of prenatals...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, timing doesn't sway. It's been completely debunked using 50 years of modern technology. We even know the mistake Dr. Shettles made that proves his method is complete nonsense. Secondly, the chances that you conceive 4 days before ovulation have been shown in studies using modern technology to be 1 in 1000. Even when researchers went back and looked at Shettles' data using modern knowledge, they found people miscalculated ovulation and his studies were debunked.

Most of the time people think they get pregnant from sex 4 days before ovulation, they ovulated sooner than they realize. The menstrual cycle is not an exact thing, it does not stay exactly the same every month (I know other sites say it does, but they are not being honest about that). The odds that all your children were conceived 4 days before O is like being struck by lightning the exact second you win the lottery, LOL. It just cannot be. You ovulated at different times than you think, by far and away the more likely explanation.

I got my girl with sex 1 day before O (it was late at night, actually after midnight on O Day technically) and 3 of my 4 boys with cutoffs.

I don't know how many girls you have already but something in you and your husband's lifestyle is already swaying pink for you. You do have a great chance of a girl.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prenatals do sway blue but it's far from a magic bullet that's for sure. You still have a chance of a girl!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ