Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, ladies, it is really encouraging to hear that. I have been tracking my ovulations since the first period after the birth and I always had them, so I am pretty optimistic that I can conceive prior to weaning DS2. I am also fairly sure that it was an early loss, I started feeling the early pregnancy symptoms like the super sensitive nipples (nursing wasn’t very pleasant), the enhanced smells, my toddler got really nervous like he was threatened of being replaced he even pointed at my belly once and said “Babyyy!” I also felt terrible hunger, like I hadn’t eaten for days, I never had that with my previous pregnancies or in PMS. Anyway, it is in the past, I will keep trying, I had a few glorious days of cheering on LE and drowning myself in chocolate stuff, now I am back on track I have been on LE plus 1 h of daily intensive walks for about 24 weeks now (or more like 2-3 h of walking, 1 of which non stop)), so whatever I could- I did, it is in God’s hands now I hope I will get a regular ovulation after that weird period... and I also hope it is not a “sign” not to put efforts in girl making... I had a missed abortion before conceiving DS2, I was devastated and said Oh whatever it is, just to have a baby...I did a loose sway (unsuccessful apparently) and was totally ecstatic when I had him but this time I am not giving up my girl dream!
    Last edited by Chocolatina; January 24th, 2021 at 03:27 PM.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it possible that my ovulation is delayed due to the eventual early loss I had? It is CD 17 and still no ovulation (usually comes on CD 13-14). I use OPKs- all negative, also no change in CM or other symptoms (they are usually pretty distinctive), so I can’t have missed it. I make sure I eat enough cals and fat- no less than 55 grams a day. Maybe my body is recovering the whole period, I don’t know...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, but it's more likely you need to eat even more. I would up cals and fat a little more.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, OK, I will try...uhm do you have any suggestions how can I up my cals without adding too much fat/protein? I am fairly certain I go over the 60 grams of recommended fat very often as I eat cheese and chocolate every day (in an attempt to up the cals and because I love it!). I wonder what could I add?
    Last edited by Chocolatina; February 1st, 2021 at 03:08 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    fruit and potatoes are always good options. We don't count protein or fat.

But you can up fat to 65 g if need be.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, so on CD 29 I got a positive OPK- I expected a period as I thought I would have an anovulatory cycle due to the early loss, but instead I got the ovulation symptoms, so I tested and got a +. What should I think of that in terms of pink swaying? I made sure I ate enough cals and fat, so I consider this huge delay a consequence of the loss (plus I still breastfeed once a day). We had our one attempt of course, I am also on LE and 1 h daily walks, nothing more.I am thinking- does this mean anything at all regarding the sway or egg quality?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's fine. You should have an attempt if you haven't already. This doesn't signify anything for your sway (though I do believe your diet is still playing a roll, it sometimes takes a few months for your body to fully recover.)

It has NO effect on egg quality. There was a theory for many years that delayed ovulation might be making poor egg quality, but over time we have learned it was the underlying reasons why ovulation was delayed (both eating too little and having severe PCOS make for poorer egg quality and delayed O) and not just having the egg come a bit later for various reasons. Your eggs have been in your body waiting since before you were ever born and until they are ready to be ovulated, they are dormant anyway. People get successfully pregnant when they are ovulating even once in a year or even more than a year (that's what happens to many of those women who did not realize they were pregnant).

Long story short, you're good to try if you would like.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234